Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    *Snip*

This is my Sunreaver Bloodknight.
    That's a really cool combo, a bit of rather unfortunate clashing around the belt and boots though. Really like the simplicity of the cloak used. 8/10.

Now yeah, I'm not actually using this set, but I would if it fit the character in any bloody way whatsoever. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Your weapon is ugly. 7/10
    Yeah, it is a little ugly (mostly because of its low resolution) but i kind of like it, i actually choose the set around it :P
    @MurlocWarlock Your set looks amazing dude 10/10

It does go really well with the theme but sadly nor the tabard nor the sword match it (color-wise) 7/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    That's a really cool combo, a bit of rather unfortunate clashing around the belt and boots though. Really like the simplicity of the cloak used. 8/10.

Now yeah, I'm not actually using this set, but I would if it fit the character in any bloody way whatsoever. xD
    I think it looks good, but i'm not sure, i can barely see the colors :S, could you please try to take the picture in a zone with neutral lighting?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I think it looks good, but i'm not sure, i can barely see the colors :S, could you please try to take the picture in a zone with neutral lighting?
    Here's a link to the Wowhead dressing room, probably the easiest way to actually see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    8.5/10 Lokann

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Your weapon is ugly. 7/10

@MurlocWarlock Your set looks amazing dude 10/10

Never been a fan of the helm for that set. But everything matches nicely. I should get that tabard. 9/10

BRF warrior tier with Dual-Blade Butcher / The Black Hand, the two most badass weapons in the game. And female orc (duh)

Larger: http://i.imgur.com/vf9sBfi.jpg
    Last edited by apoe; 2015-08-18 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    Never been a fan of the helm for that set. But everything matches nicely. I should get that tabard. 9/10

BRF warrior tier with Dual-Blade Butcher / The Black Hand, the two most badass weapons in the game. And female orc (duh)

Larger: http://i.imgur.com/vf9sBfi.jpg
    Thats looks pretty badass! 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Here's a link to the Wowhead dressing room, probably the easiest way to actually see it.
    It looks pretty good, and goes really well with the female orc model and is not another shaman using a skirt (i'm not a fan of skirts on melee shamans or hunters :S )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    8.5/10 Lokann

Sadly the dress have a different tone in purple but i think the main problem is that dress use purple and gold as its main colors but the rest of the items use purple and a light blue (also, the lack of green is kind of sad)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Sadly the dress have a different tone in purple but i think the main problem is that dress use purple and gold as its main colors but the rest of the items use purple and a light blue (also, the lack of green is kind of sad)
    Lol.

Your set looks great tbh, I like how the green on the belt and robe matches the green eyes, and the gloves match nicely with the cowl and bits hanging off the shoulders, the purple robe also matches the main part of the shoulders quite well.

9/10
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2015-08-18 at 08:34 PM.

BRF warrior tier with Dual-Blade Butcher / The Black Hand *snip*
    I dig it. Looks savage and definitely fits the xpac theme. Only reason it's not a 10 is being a premade set. 9/10.

My Legion Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Teroch View Post
    My Legion Warlock
    Never seen that combination before, nice!

9/10 - imho, a different staff with a "legion fel-green" effect would make it slightly better than it already is.

Here's my take on a Cenarius-themed transmog for my Tauren Dr00d.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Never seen that combination before, nice!

9/10 - imho, a different staff with a "legion fel-green" effect would make it slightly better than it already is.

Here's my take on a Cenarius-themed transmog for my Tauren Dr00d.

I feel your spirit, but the blue weapon glow is kind of taking away from the whole look. Also, your fur really stands out against the colors (visit the barber maybe?) 8/10

My hunter.

My Druid.
    Got the Mythic tier lookalike helm from my BRF cache, and decided I needed to make a transmog set with it.
    So here it is:
    Front view:
    http://imgur.com/VAdqe7V

Back view:
    http://imgur.com/vUtQNjh

I did enjoy making this set, didn't take me ages, but I think it turned out well.
    Item list:
    Sorka's Nightshade Cowl (Mythic)
    Primal Gladiator's Spaulders
    Robes of Concussive Shocks (Normal)
    Gloves of Enduring Renewal
    Conductors Multi-pocket Girdle (Mythic)
    Giorgio's Caduceus of Pure Moods (Normal)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I feel your spirit, but the blue weapon glow is kind of taking away from the whole look. Also, your fur really stands out against the colors (visit the barber maybe?) 8/10

My hunter.
    It looks really good, this does look like a hunter you would actually find in a fantasy world (not so extravagant) 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrora View Post
    My Druid.
    Got the Mythic tier lookalike helm from my BRF cache, and decided I needed to make a transmog set with it.
    So here it is:
    Front view:
    http://imgur.com/VAdqe7V
    -snip-

Back view:
    http://imgur.com/vUtQNjh
    -snip-

I did enjoy making this set, didn't take me ages, but I think it turned out well.
    Item list:
    Sorka's Nightshade Cowl (Mythic)
    Primal Gladiator's Spaulders
    Robes of Concussive Shocks (Normal)
    Gloves of Enduring Renewal
    Conductors Multi-pocket Girdle (Mythic)
    Giorgio's Caduceus of Pure Moods (Normal)
    I'm really not a fan of this set. I get that you based it around the helmet but everything kinda fell short. Nothing matches with anything besides the scattered bits of different shades of green here and there... If I didn't know any better I'd say you weren't transmogged at all and that's just what your gear looked like.

Styles and colors don't match at all, but I do like the helm and you get points for effort... 2.3/10 from me.

Here's my Savage Bone-plate Berserker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellhowl View Post
    I'm really not a fan of this set. I get that you based it around the helmet but everything kinda fell short. Nothing matches with anything besides the scattered bits of different shades of green here and there... If I didn't know any better I'd say you weren't transmogged at all and that's just what your gear looked like.

Styles and colors don't match at all, but I do like the helm and you get points for effort... 2.3/10 from me.

It looks really good, 10/10 would steal :P

-snip-
    those shoulders go better with that helm than i thought it would. Nice Set! might mix it up myself on my warrior alt
    Last edited by gruxxar; 2015-08-22 at 08:20 AM.
    made by Shyama

Absolute 10/10, might take as my own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

My hunter.
    Looks like a classic D&D ranger if I do say so myself!

10+ Year Old Account
    My warrior, rocking a little of something old, and a little of something new to tie together the theme.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't want to encounter that cat on the battlefield.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

i always were a fan of t4 warrior its a nice tmog alltogether 8/10 from me
    Here one of my paladins tmog's for the scarlet crusade ?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by farguz View Post
    i always were a fan of t4 warrior its a nice tmog alltogether 8/10 from me
    Here one of my paladins tmog's for the scarlet crusade ?!
    I have no mog atm I haven't posted already.. but this is glorious 10/10

I'd get rid of the weapon enchant though
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-08-23 at 04:59 AM.