Poll: Favourite season

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Winter because i love the snow and the memories associated

Clicked spring and saw the answers. First reaction: "gamers......"

hahaha

Deleted
    When autumn ends, and Winter starts, but the best moment is the end of December, for always having good memories of that period. The air is fresh, everything looks clean. I love to wear a lot of clothes, and my favorite clothing type is also matching the winter season only, so yeah. Winter it is.

Worst one? Summer. No it isn't nice to walk outside and feel like you are in the oven, and there is no getting away from it either. At least when it's winter, you can dress up in a lot of clothes and still be warm. Summer is bad inside the house too. It's too hot to even sleep, air conditioner is a piece of shit because it gives me heavy headaches, and the feeling that you get by walking into a hot environment after you spent a good couple of minutes inside a room with an air conditioning is awful.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-10-03 at 12:08 PM.

Deleted
    winter for me, only when it snows. though where i live in southern england, at winter we usually get a lot of rain, while rest of the country gets snow. but i love snow <3 if no snow then its summer so i can use beach here, and the paths dont turn into a muddy mess in summer.

Deleted
    Summer/Autumn. I cannot decide! They are equally good. I love the weather in the summer and I love the autumn foliage.

Deleted
    Have to be summer. Heeeeeeat <3

Summer because I don't like to freeze my ass off and I hate driving on snow and ice, and I don't like rainy weather (Spring).

Favorite to least favorite

1. Summer
    2. Fall
    3. Spring
    4. Winter

If I lived in the mountains where I could snowboard/ski, then ya, I would probably favor Wintertime, but living in Nebraska, I prefer the Summer.

I like the winter. I really hate hot weather and the Winter has a specific lack of it.

So hard to pick!

Love summer for hot nights outside, swimming in the pool every day, getting some color.

I love winter though too! love rugging up and snuggling whilst watching movies yayay ^_^

Autumn. I live in Arizona so it only lasts for like a month ;_;

Winter, it's cold and dark, just the way I like it.

I love Winter, because in Louisiana, it doesn't get as cold as the North. I find it to be the perfect temperature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to love the fall. Reason to wear hoodies. Also my birthday is in the fall. But now, I find it far too cold & I hate being cold. Plus everyone's starting to get ready for the holidays, and I can't stand the holidays. Thus, spring is now my favorite. Still can wear hoodies, but it's slightly warmer. And it's not so damn hot that your skin is burning off when you walk outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

Spring is shitty... fucking mud and dirty snow everywhere.
    Summer is too damn hot.
    Winter is fucking cold and there's snow everywhere.

Autumn is perfect.

Winter. I love the cold.

In Florida we know not of your "four seasons".

season 2...of my little pony.

jk, Imma go with spring. winter's too cold, summer's too hot, spring is just right. (or it's too rainy. then it sucks too)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    They all suck equally.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like both autumn and spring equally. Summer is too hot and winter is too cold :/
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh, I don't know how to pick. I love autumn and winter sooooo much.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)