Attonement range not working well in PTR?

I was just enjoying my brand new Priest on the PTR, with the new Attonement buff (I'm really considering rerolling a Priest ) to 100 yards, but in my last try, the range seems to be only, old 15 yd range, thus not healing the ranged and not being effective enough.

Does somebody know the official data about this?

Thank you.

From the official 4.3 patch notes: "Atonement will now account for the target enemy's combat reach when calculating proper range, enabling it to be used on large creatures such as Ragnaros and Ala'kir."

I know at one point there was an official post stating Atonement's range would be increased to 100yds, but sadly it looks like Blizz reconsidered and made an adjustment to the effect. I believe atonement's effect now takes it's range from the edge of the target mob's hit circle, instead of from the hit circle's center, but the range of the heal is the same as before.

Answer Given. Thread Locked.

To clarify, the 100yd range was a datamine, never an official announcement. The only official patch note was:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • Atonement will now account for the target enemy's combat reach when calculating proper range, enabling it to be used on large creatures such as Ragnaros and Ala'kir.