Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you want to go resist way, make it a buff you get before fighting him.

Make the hardmode doing it without the buff!

But really, resist fights are just stupid IMO. Less resist fights please.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB back stuff like the "councel" fight before Gruul. I remember tanking the mage with my mage. Most of the gear was "... of stamina" greens and blues. But it was cool to have 14k-15k as a mage when I normally had about 7k.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because we all loved farming Maraudon for the nature resist trinket, so we could do Huhuran.

And if you could simply buy it for JP, there's no reason to add it. Since it would require zero thought and you'd just farm heroics again. Me no wants.

As a Druid tank, it was interesting to get frost resist gear for Sindy. We didn't have to worry about dancing around the defense cap, and a lot of the frost resist gear had as much or more stam than 251+ gear. Fully or mostly resisting frost breaths etc was kinda fun tbh. Overall though I have to agree that mostly it was a pain. I also agree that I want to have more bag space instead of having my tank/healing gear, plus cat/boomkin/pvp gear and resist gear, as well as some offset pieces like various trinkets to swap around etc.

In general resist fights aren't really fun and don't serve a real purpose. I'd prefer not to have them.