Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I find your lack of respect for a Tauren's opinion disturbing.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...02069155658271

Nobody linked the actual post where the OP admits it was a fake, so here you are.
    People actually did.

We just kind've turned the thread into a different discussion, based on future expansions.

Except the 'Maelstrom Set' broke as soon as Cata was revealed to bring the level cap to 85, and not 90.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    Incorrect. Kil'Jaeden is just the general in charge of the burning legion army. The true master of the burning legion has, and always will be, Sargeras. He is out there somewhere. And trust me, he hates Azeroth just as much as KJ does. His summoning to the world was foiled when Malfurion and the aspects were successful at stopping Azshara from using the Well of Eternity to summon him into the world.

Blizzard will not let Sargeras live. My guess is when that expac does come, the titans will finally reveal themselves to the mortal races of Azeroth and basically beg us to help them end the legion and their fallen brother once and for all.
    Sorry major error there for me, I knew it was Sargeras and not Kil'Jaden, I like your theory actually, it does make a lot of sense, considering Sargeras was a titan who went wayward and decided to undo all the titans work and turned into a genocidal, power hungry maniac.

It would make sense for the titans to reappear and finally put him down. I mean, come on, hes been trapped in the twisting nether for 1000's of years since the Well of eternity was imploded. he must be pretty pissed by now.

One of the zones there is Pandaria. Anyone who believes this is real must be really stupid to believe panderans will actually be in the game at some point.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what would be a cool additional race? Broken Draenei.
    Could fit perfect in a future Burning Legion Xpac
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Well, people have theorized that defeating Deathwing will require all the possible Aspects to be present at the time, due to his immense power. (We saw in Twilight Highlands that he is far from similar to Malygos, he almost mortally wounded Alexstrazsa, whereas Malygos simply got weakened by a fraction of her power).

Patch 4.1 is the Firelands, that much we know. I could see 4.2 being the emerald nightmare, with another one or two 5 man instances, and another raid, with the final fight being saving Ysera, similar to the green dragon in ICC. More of a "Kill the Boss before he kills Ysera" type, not a "Heal Ysera" fight. Then 4.3 being something revolving around going through the caverns of time to find Nozdormu. Even if it ends with the big revelation everyone believes of him being the corrupter of the bronze dragonflight, and a raid where you kill him, (with a 5 man or a few where you kill corrupted generals) and a new Bronze Aspect is created (I could easily see them making Chromie it). Then, as we already know, Kalecgos will become the Blue Aspect "Just in Time".

It'd give a helluva lot of lore to Cataclysm, that quite frankly, it needs. It'd cover the elemental planes, the emerald nightmare, and the corruption of the bronze dragonflight to the infinite, and stopping it.
    I like this idea a lot! The prospect of going through and helping out all of the Aspects with their problems so that they can help you defeat Deathwing is a really cool idea, bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Algore
    You know what would be a cool additional race? Broken Draenei.
    Could fit perfect in a future Burning Legion Xpac
    I actually mentioned this to a friend the other day, although not as a whole new race. I thought it would be pretty sweet if Blizzard implemented customization within each race, for example, Broken for Draenei, different Trolls empires, different Dwarf families, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Says who? Nothing in the list that was reported on MMO a couple months back concerning future Blizzard products made any mention of future Warcraft games... There is nothing that says there will be another Warcraft RTS, MMO, or any other type of Warcraft game following WoW.
    Stop being a naysayer...
    I think its safer for me to say that there will be a future warcraft game franchise than you saying it will end with wow and sargeras as final boss.

There is not a proof that God desent exist, that does not mean he does.
    Lack of proof is not evidence.

But if you want to be stubborn go ahead, I'm not stopping you
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

there are +++ so there will be more xpacs.
    It's funny to talk about FINAL XPAC when WoW Has 12kk+ active players, there will be NO final Xpac

Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    Stop being a naysayer...
    I think its safer for me to say that there will be a future warcraft game franchise than you saying it will end with wow and sargeras as final boss.

There is not a proof that God desent exist, that does not mean he does.
    Lack of proof is not evidence.

But if you want to be stubborn go ahead, I'm not stopping you
    My proof was that the list they put out a couple months back, with supposedly ALL of the Blizzard projects through 2017, did not mention anything about a subsequent Warcraft game...

(http://uk.gamespot.com/images/0/1/?p...blog=1&cvr=Yyv.)

But as a huge Warcraft fan, I definitely hope you're right, I'd be quite content playing Warcraft games for the next decade or two... I just think they'll decide it is time to end Warcraft and move on to their next project.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider
    there are +++ so there will be more xpacs.
    It's funny to talk about FINAL XPAC when WoW Has 12kk+ active players, there will be NO final Xpac
    I often tell people that the only thing that will kill WoW is Blizzard stopping their support for it, or at least slowing way down (think Diablo and Warcraft RTS support and updates), which I think will occur when Titan is released.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-01-26 at 06:26 PM.

I remember reading this a few years ago, it was proven to be fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    I remember reading this a few years ago, it was proven to be fake.
    We're way past that, the invalidity of the list has already been pointed out and accepted, so everyone PLEASE stop posting "lul list is fake", we know that.

take a good look at that list and take a good look at this expansion. That list is worthless.

My proof was that the list they put out a couple months back, with supposedly ALL of the Blizzard projects through 2017, did not mention anything about a subsequent Warcraft game...
    They just haven't planned anything, you're asking game company to have ideas for +7 year? It's funny
    I often tell people that the only thing that will kill WoW is Blizzard stopping their support for it, or at least slowing way down (think Diablo and Warcraft RTS support and updates), which I think will occur when Titan is released.
    Nothing can change WoW, even Titan, WoW is the best money sourse for blizzard, it has HUGE community titan gonna be MMOFPS so with some MMO social aspects,
    Let's say like this you can't change WoW with Call of Duty, that's the point. That gonna be different game Not MMORPG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    what does this all mean?
    it's a double rainbow!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    take a good look at that list and take a good look at this expansion. That list is worthless.
    +1 there is something messed with maelstorm xpac.
    The list has been changed after WOTLK, so blizz have new planes

10+ Year Old Account
    an expansion dedicated to the rise of hogger and his never ending army of gnolls. superb
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
    Sun Tzu

Well there are still a few Big Bads left in the Lore we have to take care of.

Azshara is still being a fine serpent overlord.
    Kil'Jaeden needs to get more than a swirly (death).
    Whatever Old Gods we don't deal with in Cata need to die.
    Infinite Dragonflight have to be hunted down.
    Garrosh still needs to be killed.
    And the Big Cheese himself Mr Endboss of WoW and Penultimate boss of the Internet, Sargeras needs to die also.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post

(http://uk.gamespot.com/images/0/1/?p...blog=1&cvr=Yyv.)

But as a huge Warcraft fan, I definitely hope you're right, I'd be quite content playing Warcraft games for the next decade or two... I just think they'll decide it is time to end Warcraft and move on to their next project.

All that really tells us about wow though is there will be 2 xp left so far 5 could be the last one they will let titan run (Halo MMO rumored) so they very well may be ending it with 5th xp. Servers wont go down though till they run out of subs.

At some point i do see them reviving wow in some form though

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    They just haven't planned anything, you're asking game company to have ideas for +7 year? It's funny

Nothing can change WoW, even Titan, WoW is the best money sourse for blizzard, it has HUGE community titan gonna be MMOFPS so with some MMO social aspects,
    Let's say like this you can't change WoW with Call of Duty, that's the point. That gonna be different game Not MMORPG.
    I didn't ask Blizzard to put out the list lol, they did it themselves, in no way, shape or form am I asking them to plan out their next 6 or 7 years (although as a cor. I'm just pointing out that, so far, it is widely accepted that the list I posted is accurate, especially considering the fact that Blizzard acknowledged Titan and the list as a whole.

As far as Titan being an MMOFPS, can you prove that? All the reputable sites I've checked seem to have it listed as an MMORPG... For example: http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...ew-game-titan/

Regardless, Blizzard will eventually run out of material and/or decide it is time to put the Warcraft franchise to rest, nothing lasts forever. Let's just hope that it isn't for a while, because the lore of this game is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts
    Garrosh still needs to be killed.
    Why would we kill Garrosh? He is turning into a fine Warchief, with honor, and truly cares for the Horde, read this if you need more info:
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/01/16/kn...er-forsake-it/
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-01-26 at 06:41 PM.