Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grufindus View Post
    The hunter changes are really bullshit. Why the fuck do they want to nerf aimed shot? It dosnt even hit that hard. Ice lance does more dmg overall. Aimed shot is +2 seconds cast and costs 50 focus. Isnt it right to be the most powerful ability on hunters? Nerfing it back to the fucking noodle soup level is just poor. And Blizzard should really put some more dmg for warlocks. Its rly poor...
    Hunters do damage automatically via autoshot etc..

Hotfixes are good for the game, whatever playerbase said. I'd be pissed if I had to wait for major content patch every time shit was broken.

Quote Originally Posted by rknDA1337 View Post
    "Arms damage seem a bit low, we don't want Fury to rule in both pvp and pve bla bla" -> Buff Fury with 10% damage, brilliant!
    actually it's arms dmg..but yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Balladar View Post
    "Body and Soul no longer reduces the mana cost of Power Word: Shield (the hotfix made on February 16 to provide this additional benefit has been reverted)."

Could you not move Soul Warding talent down the tree?. Blizzard is broken.
    Or just remove soul warding, if all they dont want is preventing priest from spamming it.

I agree with people who say there are too many hot fixes. Its not nice having to explain to guildies every other day why certain spells are not doign what they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardoo View Post
    actually it's arms dmg..but yeah
    WTF 20% of two hand damage.
    Fury should get then 30% damage in offhand as well

Deleted
    what the hell whats with this bs on priest shield
    first they nerf the mana cost on disc and reduce mana cost to make it same on holy
    then they remove it from holy keep the mana cost and buff the disc shield mana wth oO
    they just did the oposite from what they started from in first place
    having disc priest cast nothing else then shields

---------- Post added 2011-02-19 at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    Body and soul change makes zero sense, they're trying to prefent DISC priests from shield spamming so they make shields more expensive then give disc priests a mana return buff with rapture but remove the mana cost reduction from holy?

Really, do they have any idea what they're doing?
    yea :S feel like being punished for using shield for once on some 1 as emergency

I think those hotfixes wont stop until 4.0.1 patch released,since the new ex-pack announced we're dealing with those hotfixes,i hope that will get better

I think something I was expecting for a long time at least happened: Blizzbosses has kiked this "experementators" ass and forced them to begin to do what they must do, i.e. stop shaking balance from one extreme measure to another and start to try to fix it. Two month passed but the fixes are still endless. The main question is: when will we stop playing so prolonged "Beta" and start to play totally completed product? Never? Just because this 4.0.x patch is still incompleted and very soon Blizz will have to start thinking about next content patch - 4.1.x. And even more - they will have to start to think about next addon very soon! As you may know according to the leaked Blizz future plans this addon will lasts only 1.5 years. Not 2 years. So keeping in mind that Blizzards stopped to develop LK and concentate all their forces on the new addon for about a year before Cataclysm release they will have to turn off their work on Cataclysm very soon - in about 4 month.

10+ Year Old Account
    its as if PW:S is a CD or something ...

Ya know it causes me great pains when Bliz says "we are nerfing spell X, cause we feel that using spells A, B, C, and D provide more interesting game play".

In my opinion using only heal, greater heal, CoH (or Pennance) , and PoH really isn't "more interesting gameplay". I used more of my spells raiding in WOTLK, because I wasn't penalized for using them. I am not saying that we should go back to WOTLK raiding style, but make our entire spell book usable, in a sense that we can come up with a true "play style" rather than this monotonous rotation style healing.

I would say they're doing a bad job, I have never in my life seen as many hotfixes while playing WoW. They need to do more homework before knee-jerk nerfing/buffing something only to revert it a few days later.

I don't know how-else to explain it other than doing a bad job. I know its tough to balance a game but lets be honest, its over the top, its almost as bad as Reb Brown screaming while shooting people in a bad B.flick in the 80's.

This almost seems like they're just changing stuff just for the sake of changing it and providing a really lame reason behind certain changes because they "were bored and decided to troll the playerbase."
    Last edited by Lordender; 2011-02-19 at 12:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news about the Male Demon Hunter. The preview looked pretty awesome, I'd be pissed if it were female only. But, didn't Blizzard say that all classes in D3 will be able to be both male and female?

And 5min "entered together then leave together" lock in not enough just because it's less then 30-40min dd queue anyway. So this feature would not stop sneaky ppl from using help of pseudo tanks and heals - they will just have to wait 5min before their "ticket to the begin of the queue" may leave.

So I think this LFG changes are useless and will only make good players life harder just because they will not be able to kick bad players anymore. May be Blizz sould remove kick ability at all? Or may be they should remove LFG at all cuz it's main purpose is to force good players help bad players to became good players too and good players will be forced to find groups manually leaving bad players alone anyway?
    Last edited by AVPaul; 2011-02-19 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo View Post
    Aimed Shot damage has been decreased to approximately 160% weapon damage (at level 80+), down from 200%.

Great. Let me remind you it was 150% before 4.0.6. Welcome back, Aimed Noodle!
    I think it was 100% weapon damage and a lot less RAP*%. 50% more weapon damage doesn't take a 5k-10k hit 15k-20k crit noodle shot to a +23k hit +60k crit truck shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    * Instant-cast Shadowbolts from Shadow Trance (both the talent and Glyph of Corruption versions) should no longer consume charges of Backdraft if both procs are available. Shadow Trance will always take priority and be consumed first when Backdraft is active. Subsequent Shadowbolts will consume Backdraft stacks.

Why would you even glyph corruption if you're specced that deep into destruction? ...

What is going on with priests and the daily knee-jerking?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo View Post
    Aimed Shot damage has been decreased to approximately 160% weapon damage (at level 80+), down from 200%.

Great. Let me remind you it was 150% before 4.0.6. Welcome back, Aimed Noodle!
    And oh how wrong he was on that fateful day...
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I can't believe the excuses Blizzard are hiding behind. First of all, common sense and knowledge about the game could, and should, have made many of these fixes and hotfixes unnecessary. They should either not have gone live, or they should have been a part of the cata release. The WoW-team is really showing their inability to keep up with their own game, and the state of the different classes. They need to get their heads out of their asses, and start using their brains.

Deleted
    * Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (Arms passive) now gives 20% bonus damage with two-handed weapons, up from 10%.

FUCKING RETARDED!!!! Seriously every wearrior on earth has said that arms damage is tooo much.

SV and BM buff YESS!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    its as if PW:S is a CD or something ...

Ya know it causes me great pains when Bliz says "we are nerfing spell X, cause we feel that using spells A, B, C, and D provide more interesting game play".

In my opinion using only heal, greater heal, CoH (or Pennance) , and PoH really isn't "more interesting gameplay". I used more of my spells raiding in WOTLK, because I wasn't penalized for using them. I am not saying that we should go back to WOTLK raiding style, but make our entire spell book usable, in a sense that we can come up with a true "play style" rather than this monotonous rotation style healing.
    Bare in mind that Rapture has a 12 sec CD (doesnt say in tooltip), which makes shield spamming a nonsense as we dont get 7% mana back for each shield that gets fully absorbed; in a span of 12 sec that is, so it makes the use of PW: S somewhat tactical if you want max mana regen efficiency. The shield on raid bosses gets absorbed in max 2 hits thats lets say 2-4 sec so we have about 8+sec to focus on other spells meanwhile. As for Body and Soul the revert was uncalled for imo or at least a 50% nerf would be just fine if they werent satisfied with it.