Thread: CoS & Nefarian

CoS & Nefarian

My CoS does not seem to work on Nefarian's Electrocute. Is this working as intended or a bug? Seeing feint does work.

Cloak does not conventionally work on Electrocute, but if you time it right, you can immune the ability with Cloak. You must time cloak to be used .2 seconds or so before Electrocute. It's hard at the start, but you start to get a feel for it and the timer helps.

It is actually pretty useless to cloak during Electrocute. Feint is enough. The Aoe-Heal will get you healed anyways.
    And you need it to get up those pillars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synexlol View Post
    Cloak does not conventionally work on Electrocute, but if you time it right, you can immune the ability with Cloak. You must time cloak to be used .2 seconds or so before Electrocute. It's hard at the start, but you start to get a feel for it and the timer helps.
    This, I try to do this and I get it 50% of the time, saves a shitload of healers mana if you get it most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    This, I try to do this and I get it 50% of the time, saves a shitload of healers mana if you get it most of the time.
    Thats true, but if theres something else worth cloaking before it will be off cd, I wouldn't cloak electrocute because like Mahogony said you will easily get topped up by the ae heals if you feint.

It is pretty easy to immune it, just make sure you activate CloS rather late so you catch it with the early part of cloak, only the first second or so of it provides complete spell immunity. I kind of like that they added this skill element to cloak.

Nevertheless, as others have said, Feint will do just fine, add on a token amount of resistance and you're probably taking 20-30k per Electrocute only. I'd save it for when you get onto the pillars, personally.

Deleted
    Cloak is very hit and miss on the Electrocute, think in all the attempts i was involved in with my guild only about 2-3 worked - feint being a godsend there. Better to use CoS when your stuck in Lava on way up to pillars imo means dont get the mamga debuff on top of lava damage

Deleted
    jUst glyph feint, problem solved.

The reason that I Cloak electrocute it because I can easily just shadowstep the mob on the pillar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    jUst glyph feint, problem solved.
    Fient FTW!