Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Depends more on the girl I'm hanging with than myself.
    Alot of girl says I'm hitting on them when i try to be nice so I usually try to act normal and not be to kind tbh

Deleted
    Normal with the exeption that I do tend to talk more bullshit and less seriously around women. Never got laid after having a good discussion on politics.

Like a bauss.

If I'm interested in them, I look them in the eye the whole time and try to steer conversation to points that allow them to talk more than me. If I'm no interested, I treat them just like a guy but with a little less profanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    More or less the same I guess.
    For me it's more about how well I know the counterpart: I can act quite reserved around new people.
    Thundercunts and stuff

Deleted
    i'm early 15 guy, i'm quite normal around my friends, when i'm around girls my heart goes crazy, i sweat and don't dare to look at them, but at the same time i want to F*** them in the butt... >.>

i am a girl and tbh i dont really like guys my age that much. so i normally feel kinda uncomfortable around guys. i mean forreal, what am i supposed to say when some guy starts trying to impress me by telling me how drunk he got at some party or how much pot he smokes or w/e. tell him i think he is a complete loser? awkward.

i act normally..

Just kidding, im as close to Rajesh Koothrappali as it gets

Quote Originally Posted by Nørf View Post
    I never got along with other girls and I interact much better with guys. I'm probably more of a joker around other guys 'cause guys are always fun and I'm funny too!
    Rofl I'm the opposite, I'm a guy, and I'm more of a joker around girls, quiet among guys...unless something needs to be said I wont say it...or if I hold a opinion on said subject.

Also I can act reserved around new people too...it depends who I'm with as well I suppose...if I know them I'll just laugh around but if there some people who are kinda in the friendship circle but I dont feel safe with them yet then I'll be quiet lol

Also this guy states at the top if he tries to be nice they think there hitting on him...so true...when I'm quiet yes I dont say anything unless I have a opinion or know the answer or get asked a question or feel I can contribute...but I do help people without saying...and I worry about everyone regardless, its kinda a hobby of mine lol.
    Last edited by mini98; 2011-03-06 at 05:05 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    all your babes are belong to me

10+ Year Old Account
    ur not alone there lol xD

I think that I act normaly, whithout "trying" to be smart/funny etc. except I tell a lot of "sweet, unecessary" things, that make some girls smile and make others a bit angry because they think that I am joking. Eaven if I talk to a girl that I am attracted to I mostly ignore my sympathy to her and just talk normally, but to be honest it depends on the setting.

Quote Originally Posted by bignhellish View Post
    ur not alone there lol xD
    Were u talking to me?

OT: regardless I think I generally treat girls worse than guys...by accident...the attention girls expect is more than I pay attention to half the time lol

Though when you've take on the fact I'd never fight a girl but I kill a guy...it kind of evens out, but I've never had a fight with a guy, its been close, but the one time I did retaliate I had the guy face against the wall but mostly I have alot of restraints with my anger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mini98 View Post
    Were u talking to me?

OT: regardless I think I generally treat girls worse than guys...by accident...the attention girls expect is more than I pay attention to half the time lol

Though when you've take on the fact I'd never fight a girl but I kill a guy...it kind of evens out, but I've never had a fight with a guy, its been close, but the one time I did retaliate I had the guy face against the wall but mostly I have alot of restraints with my anger.
    no i was talking to Rehea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    If I'm interested in them, I look them in the eye the whole time and try to steer conversation to points that allow them to talk more than me. If I'm no interested, I treat them just like a guy but with a little less profanity.
    Pretty much this. However if I know a girl really well as a friend, then I'm more likely to treat her as "one of the guys", as I know her well and I know it won't change her opinion of me. I'm still more likely to defend a girl than a guy, especially if I'm interested in her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally go out of my way to irreverently embarass shy men (assuming I know them personally, ofc). Because they're cute when they're embarassed.

Otherwise I don't really do anything different. The only thing on the line is the possibility of sex and, honestly, who cares. There's plenty of that to go around and I've usually got something better to do with my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    I generally go out of my way to irreverently embarass shy men (assuming I know them personally, ofc). Because they're cute when they're embarassed.

Otherwise I don't really do anything different. The only thing on the line is the possibility of sex and, honestly, who cares. There's plenty of that to go around and I've usually got something better to do with my time.

/muah.

Hey little monster.
    Religion isn't the absence of reason. It's merely the presence of faith.
    Heroes of the Storm : all day erryday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post

Remind me to stay away from you irl :<

I'm pretty shy and often end up embarassing myself

depends on the girl....
    it depends if i'm intersted in her or just good friends
    if i'm interested in her i act as cool and slick as (possible doesn't work tho XD) and if its a friend i just treat like annother guy but with a little less profanity

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if they are friends of mine, then we talk about everything, and I don't feel uncomfortable, that's why they are friends. If it's the first time, I act less confident and calmer (I talk a lot though, so no one notices that) :P Not like it's hard talking to a girl -.- Seriously, the only exception is when I have a bad day, then I just feel (And probably act) different.

EDIT: I guess it also depends on the girl, I'm just way funnier when they are my friends, confidence you know, besides, if she's hot, I'd be a bit diferent (Either being shy or overconfident, depends where I am and how old they are).

Quote Originally Posted by jenskai1 View Post
    i'm early 15 guy, i'm quite normal around my friends, when i'm around girls my heart goes crazy, i sweat and don't dare to look at them, but at the same time i want to F*** them in the butt... >.>
    Easy buddy, just act normally, talk to them like you'd talk with friends (But don't bring up sports if they don't like it, most of the girls I know hate it), without all the swearing :P
    Last edited by JohnnyTKF; 2011-03-06 at 06:36 PM.