Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Yeah noticed on my armoury that I am down to 9750 from 10750 achievement points, do we lose 10 points for every minute we not logged in now:P

I think the problem extends far beyond a failure of the login servers. It just more convenient for Blizzard to tell us that than go into details of the real problems.

i hope this bug with achie points its only on armory... and we will not lose our achis in game... on armory i have 5800, in game 6300..

Have the same problem on EU servers. wont log in .
    How they fix it soon .

If you are alliance armory shows your achievements as you were horde, so that's why you have less points My main is night elf druid, and when looking at my PvP tab, I see the horde equivalent of the achievements - Kill King Varian Wrynn, Slay the leaders of the Alliance, Kill 5 Alliance players in each of the cities listed below, etc.

Deleted
    Ow god... it's like watching a heroin addict not getting heroin for a few hours. Some of you guys act exactly like that.
    Just think about that for a second... And how stupid you look doing this for a video game. Just do something else in the meantime.

Deleted
    Lol, I've lost 1k achievement points.. How?

I can't understand you people. If there is a problem with the servers why don't you check the official website?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4176542?page=1

We have about 3-4 blue responses but people prefer complaining on mmo-champion, as if Boub would be the one assassinating the servers himself.

anonymous strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by cristti View Post
    Ow god... it's like watching a heroin addict not getting heroin for a few hours. Some of you guys act exactly like that.
    Just think about that for a second... And how stupid you look doing this for a video game. Just do something else in the meantime.
    Seriously, its just about the fact you cannot play when you actually have time to play..

well i was looting the rare mount i hope its in my bag when i log on otherwise im calling my lawyer

anyway time to watch Lesbians Gone Wild

Deleted
    Ok blizz the servers are down while your doing this update so we can get the Winged gaurdian mount? Hmmmmm????? ^_^

Deleted
    I want a refund of the day lost, really.

Deleted
    Our technicians have now identified the most likely cause of the issue and are now working on fixing it.
    That is the latest blue post from the official forums.

Agreed. not paying to watch the login server beeing down.

Deleted
    im in, (slyvanas eu) but we are 4 ppl in tb :P so something is up for sure

Deleted
    the "login-servers" seem to be VERY busy too busy in my opinion - I guess Blizz has to fix something regarding the game. They just tell us that they got a problem with the login-servers
    Last edited by mmoc3a779c5103; 2011-05-06 at 10:40 AM.

Oh my... I just wanted to log on and it's "busy"? That's stupid.

I got some blood examination in 45mins and wanted to amuse myself with some mail counting and gold increasing since I can't smoke cigarettes or drink coffee b4 it. Now Im sitting here and getting more and more nervous of the upcoming stuff instead of smiling because of my goldZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also getting the 'The login server is currently busy'.
    -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Mojo View Post
    im in, (slyvanas eu) but we are 4 ppl in tb :P so something is up for sure
    Didnt know u could play with servers being offline.