Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artagnan View Post
    53m hp on 10 man ? Unless he has some weakness state, that's a big HP pool. oO
    Quote Originally Posted by JeKv View Post
    Yeah I would imagine it's either a bug/unintended, or there's a mechanic that weakens him or allows you to deal huge damage.
    Hopefuly you read the post and most have missunderstod or something but here is the weaken ability that you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    He does [Eyes of Occu'thar] every ~30 seconds, attaching eyes to players. If you destroy the eyes, he'll take more damage I think from what I've heard (Like he's now blinded). If you don't destroy them, they'll explode after 10 seconds, dealing 25k damage to the whole raid. Not sure if that damage is per eye or not, but probably is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    thank god its a completely new creature. I don't think I could stand it if they reskinned yet another boss.
    never ran dire maul have u....

Quote Originally Posted by SMcFadden928 View Post
    Derp because next season is patch 4.2
    The arena season doesn't start right when the patch comes out Derp for not knowing what you are talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Looked like 5 of them spawned on us, not certain though.
    was that in 10 or 25 man with 5 eye's?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    This, same happened in WotLK because the new boss will drop new season pvp gear
    The VoA bosses dropped pvp gear that was not even out yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    The VoA bosses dropped pvp gear that was not even out yet
    The first week Argaloth dropped epic pvp gear that wasnt out until 2nd or 3rd week, I was king with epic pvp bracers on december 10 th ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Emalon was without doubt the hardest boss in VoA. I recall groups wiping there when they wanted to clear the place (toravon > koralon > Ema..wipe). Adds that blow up and a tankswap, inconceivable.
    LOLWUT? You never tank swapped, the only time you wiped was when you had fail dps who didn't burn down the marked add in time ROFL

The only boss in VoA where you needed to tank swap is Toravon.

So first we got Brutallus, and now we get the even older Immol'thar. Maybe it's all not finalized, but I dread what's going to be recycled in the future...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOccidio View Post
    LOLWUT? You never tank swapped, the only time you wiped was when you had fail dps who didn't burn down the marked add in time ROFL

When did you ever tankswap at Emalon?
    Guess I should've been more precise. The last line was referring to this new boss, not Emalon. That and on Archavon a lot of the groups I was in you had tank swaps after the tank got grabbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JeKv View Post
    Yeah I would imagine it's either a bug/unintended, or there's a mechanic that weakens him or allows you to deal huge damage.
    The OP stated that he had heard something along the lines of when you destroy the eyes leaving him blinded he would take extra damage. Hopefully this is true or we have a very long fight on our hands...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gogo Raegwyn!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to what all the different bosses will be in BH. I'm hoping there will be some BAMF Ethereal guy too, since they seem to be douches that get imprisoned a lot.
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheOccidio View Post

Archavon when he picked up your MT could be considered a tank swap :P

Every boss in the VoA and BH needs two tanks, they're designed for that.

Archavon - Tank grab

Emalon - Adds

Koralon - Meteor fist

Toravon - The ice debuff on tanks

Argaloth - Slash

So makes sense.

It wouldn't make sense for Blizzard to make this a one-tank fight. So pugs are going to bring in two tanks for Argaloth, and then drop one for the 2nd boss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Check my signature out, the link in it sends you to my friends youtube channel where a video of this boss is shown. It isnt a kill video but it shows what the tactics are going to be. My friend also believes that this boss was bugged on the ptr.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    10 man hp values are far too high according to Daelo. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2516832455

hmm bunch of whining for new models, some needs to understand that this was a prison for demons and such so of course it will hold demons that we've seen so far. If it's like in a different planet I would understand :P. Also here's a clip: www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=AW6kMpyskkY

I hope that isn't the final look. A 5 year old Dire Maul boss. Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by wicker View Post
    never ran dire maul have u....
    I guess my sarcasm was too subtle.