Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbaprime View Post
    b. Because this patch didn't take 7 months since Cata release, unless your counting ZA/ZG as something major.
    Why aren't we counting it as "something major"? What metric are we using as a measurement? Do we or do we not also factor in class balancing, adding dailies in other capital cities, etc.?

for me personally I like to experience the boss and kill it, afterwards I don't really care much for doing it again. I did it, I killed Raggy, I saw the storyline/lore unfold, onto the next big baddy. Many people play for the experience and not the gj you killed him now kill him again with added gimmick for the next x months.
    But this is World of Warcraft, not World of Jabbaprime. Some people wants to experience the lore only once; others strive for Achievements, or Gladiator titles, or cornering the market, or some other things. It's too bad that you don't like Firelands, but we shouldn't just use one person's standards when judging 4.2.
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

Deleted
    Ok, after reading through all those whine posts I got only one question.
    My gametime run out "just in time" on 29th of June.
    Should I pay for wow and taste that progression tier or should I skip it until next patch arrives?
    I'm playing paladin tank/healer 366 geared for both specs and 355 geared lock alt.
    Simple answer please, "pay" or "not to pay" in PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    ITT: Massive double standards.

I'm sorry, but a great deal of folks (including EU) are going to be 7/7 normal this week.

Including my guild, who is semi-hardcore, and doesn't do 25 hard-modes.

I'm not sure ICC was cleared it's first day, so why is it okay if this is?

Someone halp :<
    ICC wasn't cleared it's first day cuz u could only clear the lower spire .
    Umm...who care about the normal mode?
    ah is full with all new trash drop items and recipes
    seems good for players' alts and the ones who never raid.

I'm sorry? i'm not sure what to say?

your guild killed the first boss in the first day?
    Cool.

AH is full off trash from raid?
    Don't you remember ICC release?

There are so many blizzard apologist on this forum it's ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolWow916 View Post
    There are so many blizzard apologist on this forum it's ridiculous.
    "Apologist" = people who disagree with your views?

Because I can say that this place is full of Bonapartists, but it has little weight unless it's... you know, supported by facts?
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

If I didn't remember wrong, in the history of WoW, it's the first time, that the Boss was killed in the first day....

Some guilds are saying they already downed Rag. Once people start reporting that they've cleared hardmodes then we'll see just how easy it is. With that said, a lot of people be right behind you on the topic of easy bosses, judging by how fast they already cleared normal mode =/

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This game is tuned for everyone now, atleast the normal raids. And this means that the ones over the "average wow-player" bar will do normal raids EZ. Sadly, there's nothing new here.

ITT: The same "PATCH TOO EASY!" bullshit that is seen every single goddamn patch by the same mouthbreahers - though even breathing out of your mouth is impressive when your head is so far up your ass.

And no, I'm not a 'fanboy'. I just hate you all...so very much.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    ITT: The same "PATCH TOO EASY!" bullshit that is seen every single goddamn patch by the same mouthbreahers - though even breathing out of your mouth is impressive when your head is so far up your ass.

And no, I'm not a 'fanboy'. I just hate you all...so very much.
    huh? correct me if I'm wrong but I've hardly heard of any "patch too easy" complaints with raid content patches. This is the first time I've actually seen complaints about raid content being easy within the first 24 hours of release.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    huh? correct me if I'm wrong but I've hardly heard of any "patch too easy" complaints with raid content patches. This is the first time I've actually seen complaints about raid content being easy within the first 24 hours of release.
    You are very, very wrong. There are hundreds with every single patch - if you don't believe me, watch next patch. And the next. And the next.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    Really? That's rather hard to believe, can anyone provide facts for this?

I know people did this in t6 gear, but that 25 people rushed to 80 and beat down 32 bosses, or maybe just 25 man, in which case its "just" 16.

Any sauce?
    This is not true. It was in 3 days...
    I can remember it as it was yesterday.

edit:
    http://news.mmosite.com/content/2008...218730,1.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Naxxramas 2.0 was down the same day Wrath hit the live servers . Same with Ulduar and Trial of the Crusader!
    Stop pulling facts out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MSuarez View Post
    If I didn't remember wrong, in the history of WoW, it's the first time, that the Boss was killed in the first day....
    Are you kidding me?! How can you people come up with crap like this?!

The game was released February 11, 2005 in Europe.
    November 23, 2004 in USA.

World first of Ragnaros was 25th April 2005 by Ascent, Medivh US.

Read this if you want to know about world first's. Instead of believing "ass-pulled" "facts".

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/163...rld_first_list
    Last edited by Winfernal; 2011-06-30 at 04:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are very, very wrong. There are hundreds with every single patch - if you don't believe me, watch next patch. And the next. And the next.
    I like you.

OT: But yeah really, since when has another guild on another realm or hell even the other side of the world have to do with how YOU progress, come back to the forums when you get Ragnaros down, and then once again when you down him on herioc. My guild hasn't even started Firelands yet, but do I care? No, I am still having fun and probably will until WoW closes down.

I'll give you Naxxramus because that was rehashed content and pretty faceroll from the getgo, but as far as my memory goes with my raid experience:

ZA and BT were fairly difficult in the beginning and I didn't read about "easy mode" complaints, Sunwell got complaints about it being overtuned, Naxx was rehash for the old timers, Ulduar had roadblocks for the average guild (aside from the 24 hour clears in EU guilds), people complained only about ToC/ToGC's "attempts left" stupidity, people complained about certain ICC bosses being roadblocks + ICC's gated stupidity, nobody cared about RS, and complaints for BoT/BWD/Al Akir were because of pug difficulty + lack of middle ground content

But like I said earlier, when guilds start clearing hardmodes earlier than expected, then we might start seeing easymode complaints. But you have to admit, guilds blowing normal content this fast is a bit ridiculous. Isn't this supposed to be harder than BoT/BWD/Tot4W?

Who cares about heroic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    I'll give you Naxxramus because that was rehashed content and pretty faceroll from the getgo, but as far as my memory goes with my raid experience:

ZA and BT were fairly difficult in the beginning and I didn't read about "easy mode" complaints, Sunwell got complaints about it being overtuned, Naxx was rehash for the old timers, Ulduar had roadblocks for the average guild (aside from the 24 hour clears in EU guilds), people complained only about ToC/ToGC's "attempts left" stupidity, people complained about certain ICC bosses being roadblocks + ICC's gated stupidity, nobody cared about RS, and complaints for BoT/BWD/Al Akir were because of pug difficulty + lack of middle ground content

But like I said earlier, when guilds start clearing hardmodes earlier than expected, then we might start seeing easymode complaints. But you have to admit, guilds blowing normal content this fast is a bit ridiculous. Isn't this supposed to be harder than BoT/BWD/Tot4W?
    Okay, let me rephrase - every raid since Wrath (while I am fairly sure there were complaints for BT and such, I wasn't on any forum to confirm). I am entirely 100% sure there were "TOO EASY" complaints for every raid since, though.

As for it being harder, it should be...in the gear it was meant for. If you overgear it, it won't be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MSuarez View Post
    You are very wrong.

I've lurked the forums since the end of BC. EVERY SINGLE patch (cept uld at first) has had many threads stating it is too easy.

Good players = good, bad players = bad,
    meanwhile in azathoth the twilights hammer cult still claims that the world of warcraft is flat.