Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    very very cool site
    Yes Sooo you should register =D

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

I have downloaded Photoshop, but graphics was never my strong point even after doing a degree in it.

I am very much fighting a loosing battle, I was hoping to create a signature and banner, and have also stumbled across a wallpaper I kinda like

Signature:
    I like the class colour of the warlock purple, and I am bothered about my gear being show, as long as it shows my characters face and green hair :P
    I dont mind if I am casting or not.
    I would like my name and server on the signature (and if I could get a copy prior to putting the server on that would be awesome)
    Armory link is here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A1nn/advanced
    Perhaps a sort of firelands type background with the warlock purple and blue used on the armory link would be nice. Only other requirement would be that I am not showing my helm.

Wallpaper:
    I like the idea of the Wow heroes background, as here: http://static.wow-heroes.com/images/...ain-bg-003.jpg of having the significant characters on a fireland sort of background. As you can see this is made to fit round the big middle bit of thier site, either with or without my character on it also. Screen resolution is 1600 x 900

Banner:
    To fit at top of a wow stead site, although I am hoping to make a better site going forward, the only pointer I could give on this would be that Age Quod Agis (guild name means), Do what you are doing; attend to your business.Perhaps something again in keeping with either the cataclysm sort of colour scheme with Deathwing on or Firelands. With the faction, server and guild name on.

I appreciate I have asked for a lot so any time, or anything from the above would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read (and possibly) consider this...

Bánn

Designers should check out this thread i made: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Vector-Logos . Could be useful somehow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ql1max View Post
    Designers should check out this thread i made: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Vector-Logos . Could be useful somehow
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet totally picking up those faction logos. You the man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ql1max View Post
    The warlock one is absolutely awesome!

When a wild forum troll appears

10+ Year Old Account
    Just something I've spent quite a bit of time working on lately so I thought I would share. Click for fullsize.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Anyone able to do star wars ones?
    please PM me..

EDIT:

BOOOOOOM 30,000th reply..

I can't find the person that did the signature that I have now.. I can't find the post I made with the search function or my old posts.

I absolutely LOVE my signature now, but the only problem is that I'm now a tauren male.

So.. after all that..

Signature:
    Visible text: My character's name, and my guild, Methodical : Rësto, Methodical
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ABsto/simple
    Helm/cloak visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Purple and green - I know they look weird together, but druids are generally green and the Tier 12 Heroic set is Purple.
    Any extras: Any personal touch you guys can think of, I know you're all amazing at what you do. <3

Thanks again !

Just wandering whats the ETA for a responce or reply. I posted my request 10 days ago. Dont midn the wait mind you, after all, good things come to those who wait, I know the artists are very busy with these amongst other things. Just wandering. my post was #29771

Hey guys, I posted a request a while ago. The artist pm'd me and said that he cannot do it after all. He has other stuff to do so if someone can pick this up that would be great!

Visible text: Treesus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Treesús/simple
    Gear set: Heroic Tier 11
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting a heal
    General colour scheme: Green and leafy, general scheme for a resto druid
    Any extras: Nope, just a basic sig, green and leafy text or something, basic resto druid sig. Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

Visible Text: Senathor
    Gear set: Tier 10 with Shadowmourne in the hands
    Helm Visible: Yes
    General Colour Scheme: Dark Blue. Not sure exactly sure on how to say it but some Dark cool scheme that fits DKs.

Thanks

Question. How are you guys keeping the quality so high while maintaining small file sizes? Im using photoshop btw.

| Pm Signature Requests Closed. | My work |

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflutterpie View Post
    Question. How are you guys keeping the quality so high while maintaining small file sizes? Im using photoshop btw.
    Hold Shift while resizing, and Saving for web Devices.

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    As CryptFiend said, save it for Web & Devices (I think that's what it's called)

Another way to cut down on the file size is to make the signature smaller in width/height. If you look through the thread you will notice that a lot of the signatures are around 300-400 px wide rather than 500.

Hope it helped.
    is it better to save as gif or jpeg? and thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    .JPG always. You have more control over the size of the image at a higher quality. .GIFs are only for basic transparency and/or animation in images.

jpeg over png as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. While .PNGs are always a higher quality, they are MASSIVE in filesize. Only use .PNG's if you can do so efficiently and to maximize the matte transparency potential. I personally only use .PNG's to save merged high-quality files since the transparency does not work in all browsers, and so as a general image they are not user-friendly and have the potential to look unattractive in incompatible browsers

Thanks so much for your help guys. Im going to make a new sig. :P

What do you guys think about this? just made it:

Last edited by Spelorzi; 2011-07-26 at 05:05 PM.

non mmo sig:
    Was bored, wanted to do a troll druid