Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    tbh.... I think we're just being trolled I don't know why, but I just think Blizz is fucking with us, why do something like this? to be it seems like if the Transmogrifier WAS someone who could make any of your gear look like any other peice.... that's a MAJOR addition to the game, the kind that they can REALLY hand an expansion off *cough* Reforging *cough* so why would they throw it in on a mid level content patch? and Void Storage... it's not an extra bank, so wtf? This leads me to think if, and it's a BIG if this is on the PTR, it'll not be released in 4.3, but possibly in Mists of Pandaria (if that even is a WoW expac) possibly along with Ethereals becoming a playable race.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Will Arcane Reforger give ONE MORE BUTTON to arcane mages rotation?!
    Tbh, Vengeance of the Void, you know it's TRUE!
    Why everyone is talking about costume changing? It's the worst idea I've ever read.
    Except why have some random "the void" when there's old gods, azshara, and demons?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Cross-realm storage will be HIGHLY unlikely.... theres a reason that they dont allow to much to transfer between servers. Cross-realm storage would throw all the server's economies haywire. Its either a cross-character (same realm) storage, that vanity slot deal, or the appereance storage.
    I think most people saying Cross-realm storage are thinking of BoA items only. So those don't have any affect on the server economy. And it is something Blizzard has been wanting to do for a while now. So it really wouldn't surprise me if that is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Ulduar was a big raid.
    But I think 3.2 was larger, with a raid, whole new set of dailies, small new zone, new instance, revamp of the heroic system for raiding.
    Whichever one it was that added the Isle of Conquest was the biggest patch Blizzard said they had done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    tbh.... I think we're just being trolled I don't know why, but I just think Blizz is fucking with us, why do something like this? to be it seems like if the Transmogrifier WAS someone who could make any of your gear look like any other peice.... that's a MAJOR addition to the game, the kind that they can REALLY hand an expansion off *cough* Reforging *cough* so why would they throw it in on a mid level content patch? and Void Storage... it's not an extra bank, so wtf? This leads me to think if, and it's a BIG if this is on the PTR, it'll not be released in 4.3, but possibly in Mists of Pandaria (if that even is a WoW expac) possibly along with Ethereals becoming a playable race.
    This sounds like a cynic. Nah, blizz made these NPCs. I don't see them doing it just to troll us, but someone check the PTR to see if it's already there.

---------- Post added 2011-08-11 at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    Whichever one it was that added the Isle of Conquest was the biggest patch Blizzard said they had done.
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    All of a sudden Ethereals pop up in a SS and people think they will become a playable race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perished View Post
    All of a sudden Ethereals pop up in a SS and people think they will become a playable race.
    It's the same with Mists of Pandaria. It pops up as trademark and people assume they're gay, fluffy and overly cute cartoonish. Ooh how wrong they shall be!

/10chars
    What's the /10chars?

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    How does storage sound like a vendor?
    Maybe 'storage' was not intended to be viewed as for the player; maybe it was meant to be viewed as for the npc? he is storing something; some of that he could be willing to sell to you. Pretty simple concept if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    What's the /10chars?
    You have to have 10 characters in each post.
    3.2 is three

Deleted
    ethreals are going to be next playable race!

before anyone flames me, im joking, but they would be cool

You have to have 10 characters in each post.
    3.2 is three
    Oh. lol. Anyhow, yeah then 3.2. I don't think any patch will ever be bigger than that one was.

Deleted
    Maybe these ethereals have something to do with the next raid in 4.3

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they can just tease it, and let us decide what it will be!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    ethreals are going to be next playable race!

before anyone flames me, im joking, but they would be cool
    I believe they will be for an expansion that takes us to realms more afflicted with Nether such as Argus and Xoroth, hence K'aresh.

10+ Year Old Account
    INC Pink Tier 13?
    Maybe?
    Please?
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

Void storage could be a second bank with a cooldown or fee for access.
    "It is like they have two devs changing shit in some kind of a war. "Fuck mages" "No fuck you!" and every few weeks they get into arguments and secretly change the notes and hope the other guy doesn't notice." ~Strakha

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe all of the implemented Ethreal NPCs are for BOA gear? Cross realm bank, armor changing for your BOA gear, and reforging ability for BOA gear as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    and boub didnt know about this in advance?

right.....
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

I really hope they put some things in forBoA stuff.