10+ Year Old Account
    That's about enough people.

Penguin, you've posted enough to know what saying that would do. So can you please stop replying about it? =)

And the rest of you, let it drop. I don't believe he really meant to stir shit by that post (though he should have known better). He's been in this thread before. He isn't overly interested in a lot of mechanics and lore, but he likes lightsabers, can't stay away because of them, and plans on playing.

Nice pic RMJ!

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by Akio View Post
    Moaradin, I'm curious, since you got into the beta a few weeks ago - now that you've leveled a bit, do you feel your interest in the class you're playing has begun to wane at all, or do they manage to keep a good momentum going with the story and everything else going on?
    Well with the character I've played the most, my level 23 Jedi Knight, I felt my story has just begun and I've been constantly wanted to know what happens next. This game doesn't try to throw everything it has right at the beginning and then fall flat the rest of the game. It feels like It's gradually increasing throughout the game and getting better and better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Well with the character I've played the most, my level 23 Jedi Knight, I felt my story has just begun and I've been constantly wanted to know what happens next. This game doesn't try to throw everything it has right at the beginning and then fall flat the rest of the game. It feels like It's gradually increasing throughout the game and getting better and better.
    Can you please confirm or deny what i said in my previous post (above)? you don't need to go onto details yes or no is fine. Or maybe other tester may do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Everyone is just swarming me because I relayed opinions that they don't agree with, I'm not trying to bash the game or offend any of you.

Seriously, I want the game to be good. I was just relaying the only opinions I've heard from people in the Beta that didn't come from this thread. I wasn't trying to "shove it in your faces to prove some kind of point" (really, myrrar? the fuck is that). I'm not here to start any flaming or trolling (though mission failed I guess) and I'm definitely not here to retaliate against conceived grievances on another forum.

Edit: and if I had gotten into the Beta like I wanted, I would most certainly be stating my own opinions and not what I can scrounge up from people who probably have different tastes than me
    My post wasn't directly pointed at you. There was another poster here who was blatantly trolling and it looks like his/her post has since then been deleted by the mods. That person did come here to troll because a ToR fan not from this thread was trolling the WoW section of MMO-Champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    He's been in this thread before. He isn't overly interested in a lot of mechanics and lore, but he likes lightsabers, can't stay away because of them, and plans on playing.
    I'm slightly terrified that through 25k posts in this thread, you remember that about me.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Penguin, the upside to stalkers is they always listen...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badjonz View Post
    Dunno if this was linked before.
    I can't watch these PvP videos. It makes me yell at the monitor and nerdrage at how bad these baddies are.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Hi first time posting. This thread really got me into the game thx for the info. I cant wait for it to come out. I dont know if this can be answered but only thing that im worried about with this game is content patches. I was wondering if someone who ever got the chance could ask the question about increased story in future patches. Im sure the answer will be well cross that bridge when we come to it but i was curious. Sry if im confusing new at this

Why in all the PvP vids i watch, the Gunslingers look like they know how to play and the Guardian just doesn't do much = /

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane123 View Post
    Why in all the PvP vids i watch, the Gunslingers look like they know how to play and the Guardian just doesn't do much = /
    That guy actually made me want to play a smuggler! Looks really good.

I absolutely loved the way that gunslinger scored the 4th goal in that game. epic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by stikz View Post
    That guy actually made me want to play a smuggler! Looks really good.
    Yea i think they're moving up the list of alts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrumpt View Post
    I absolutely loved the way that gunslinger scored the 4th goal in that game. epic stuff.
    Yea the 4th goal was exciting hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane123 View Post
    I think behind the SW the Guardian is the most played class. So of course you'll have a majority of the not-so-good players playing that class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    I'm slightly terrified that through 25k posts in this thread, you remember that about me.
    Lol. I have a good memory. =)

---------- Post added 2011-08-19 at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Highdark View Post
    Hi first time posting. This thread really got me into the game thx for the info. I cant wait for it to come out. I dont know if this can be answered but only thing that im worried about with this game is content patches. I was wondering if someone who ever got the chance could ask the question about increased story in future patches. Im sure the answer will be well cross that bridge when we come to it but i was curious. Sry if im confusing new at this
    Welcome! Glad the thread can inspire. =)

No word on content releases, but the devs plan on maintaining the game for many years.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by Highdark View Post
    This is going to be speculative at best, since nobody outside BioWare is going to have that information. Gamebreaker's "The Republic" had that topic come up before- there is generally believed to be ideas already laid out, or even voices for future content patches already recorded. Story additions for patches? unknown .. Story additions for x-pacs? likely.

It could be guessed that if actors ever changed (quit, break contract, die, etc) then they might want to have everything (or large portions) of future content stored away somewhere. But yeah like you mentioned, it's anyones guess, and we'll have to cross that bridge.

If your new you might like that show, it's video and they have co-hosts / guests .. it's generally very informative, especially if you can't keep up with all the stuff happening throughout the week because of constraints and such.

www.gamebreaker.tv
    "The Republic" is the SWTOR show.
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-08-20 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    I think behind the SW the Guardian is the most played class. So of course you'll have a majority of the not-so-good players playing that class.
    Yea, there'll definitely be a stigma attached to these classes, i'll just have to play good and prove my worth.

Also in the PvP vids, feel sorry for Gabe lol, he tries to help the people and tell them what to do, they just ignore him. Like in the Alderaan vids he's telling certain classes to stay back and defend, they run off in groups and zerg the other turrets :P

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    According to new polls on SWTOR official forum the most played AC will be Sith Assasin followed by Jedi Guardian and Sith Juggernaut/Jedi Shadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    Just found this on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2opJeDI7ew

It seems that swifty guild is on beta!

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Thank you very much for taking the time to answer, I appreciate it. Glad to hear things are the way they are!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stikz View Post
    Just found this on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2opJeDI7ew

It seems that swifty guild is on beta!
    R&D needs to get in before my brain explodes waiting on beta weekends (if what i think they will do actually happens with it, that is)