Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Revive@Xavius EU - 2/7 HC with Raggy down!

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/xavius/Revive

im not in this guild or anything, but it seemed pretty fun

they recruited 2 persons with 7/7 so the wowprogress thinks the guild killed it, they didnt actually kill it
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems Wowprogress is truly the best site for tracking these kills.
    Truly, the best.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

It is not possible to be 2/7H with rag down anyway.

Look at all the cares we give

10+ Year Old Account
    It actually is quite plausable. Some people could of joining that guild after killing 6/7. And killing Hc Raggy while in that guild in a guild group. Though gear could be an issue unless everybody joined the guild.

Deleted
    EDIT: Nm, rogue got boosted and wowprogress thinks his guild killed it.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2011-09-01 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper123 View Post
    Why not? You only need to down Raggy to get raggy heroic open... We thought it was a bug but I think they actually did it xD
    Anyone got more info?
    incorrect, you have to clear all 6/7 heroic before heroic rag is unlocked

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah as Kenjjii said the recruited a rogue and a warrior and they had the kill 3 days ago if u check their armory so revive is still 1/7 HC wowprogress is a bit phail on some things :P
    , also that war and rogue seems they obtained all their gear the past 1 day witch is a bit strange :P i can imagine they bought a run and then transfered in xavius .... or bought a run in Method witch seems more likely

Last edited by Zumber; 2011-09-01 at 10:10 PM.

It seems http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A0/advanced got boosted since s/he's the only person in the guild who got heroic ragnaros loot in the last few hours and got the normal firelands achi on the same time as she got the heroic ragnaros kill and got lots of loot from it.

The only 2 people I can find with a H: Rag kill in the guild is Sarà and Draenel, the 2 people that recently joined. Looks like some kind of boost job or something?

Alright it is so easy, all they did was invite 1 person with a 6/7H Lockout killed rag and then booted him, actually they probably just invited someone for 1 second to get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumber View Post
    Nah as Kenjjii said the recruited a rogue and a warrior and they had the kill 3 days ago if u check their armory so revive is still 1/7 HC wowprogress is a bit phail on some things :P
    , also that war and rogue seems they obtained all their gear the past 1 day witch is a bit strange :P i can imagine they bought a run and then transfered in xavius .... or bought a run in Method witch seems more likely

Agreed with mr Zumberman

Deleted
    Can you link some reliable source for that? Not that I don't trust EVERYONE on the internet...
    There's a massive thread on these very forums somewhere about it, granted it may be 15 pages down by now. But msbxghost is correct, no 6/7 HM no HM Raggy.

/edit

Not the thread I was trying to find, but it should suffice: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...light=Ragnaros

Can you link some reliable source for that? Not that I don't trust EVERYONE on the internet...
    You can test it yourself, if you've killed Ragnaros on normal. Simply get to Ragnaros and switch the instance to heroic. He won't spawn.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Or that, good point well made!

Deleted
    I guess they most likely got that kill with Method, given the server.

So, they either paid for it, had some friends there, failed or abandoned a trial, or were Method alts who for some reason left.

Ah ok, thanks.

Our guild still has 3 more heroic bosses before we can attempt heroic Ragnaros then...
    You wouldn't want to attempt him without those 3 bosses down anyway.

They either paid for the achieve or an ex-Method member dropped from hardcore rank and joined this guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Persistence View Post
    Why is your signature part of your post...
    I think this is a very valid question that needs to be answered.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.