Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests

Most people hate this expansion because of pandas....

It's true, and why? Because they watched an animated film with a kungfu panda, and relate all panda stuff to that movie and how childish it is for the rest of their lifes.

Woopdifrickindo.

How closeminded can you get? Seriously.

Prove me wrong haters.

Oh and disliking Mists of Pandaria is okay, but to hate it because of that, spreading their hate over the internet, saying that only 8year old asian girls will play it, is childish.

th real blame lies with jack black, the man who made me hate pandas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    Don't hate the pandas, hate the person who made them look bad in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    Haha, I love this answer. I also love pandas and don't like Jack Black. See, don't let a bad comedian ruin an entire species for you!

Deleted
    Imagine if SWTOR had an Endor's moon themed expansion where the Ewoks played a huge role. I could just see it now, the reactions...

"This game sucks! Ewoks are stupid!"

"I hate these retarded Ewoks! They have no basis in lore!"

"I'm quitting because of Ewoks!"

By "most people" you mean "some people", and it's a bit early to pretend they hate the expansion considering they have not played it and are basing the entire thing around one trailer.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

are you really comparing terrible panda's with the amazing Ewoks?

But...But...EWOKS ARE AMAZING! [someone please link an image of the Ewok Line.]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Imagine if SWTOR had an Endor's moon themed expansion where the Ewoks played a huge role. I could just see it now, the reactions...

Irrelevant, Ewoks are portrayed to be as ridiculous as they are, Pandarens are portrayed by the community of a movie they watched one time at the cinema.

Pandas making the game childish?

Damn you can get a rainbow generator in felwood. Must quit game now..

OT: MoP looks promising, I'm sold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    By "most people" you mean "some people", and it's a bit early to pretend they hate the expansion considering they have not played it and are basing the entire thing around one trailer.
    There is no exact number, but what I've read on the forums it seems like "most".

Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    It's true, and why? Because they watched an animated film with a kungfu panda
    Where else have pandas been prominent in any form of media? I guess sneezing on youtube........and?

How closeminded can you get? Seriously.
    Being open minded means being open to new ideas, not accepting them. I can be open minded and find this concept exciting, good, depressing, or bad.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

I think it's funny that everyone thinks the idea came from that movie TBH. I mean it's not like WCIII didn't have them in it long before that movie was even wrote.

"Most"= people on forums who consistently complain about everything (The loud minority).
    Most= people who are enjoying the game and the announcements thus far who aren't as quick to judge (The quiet majority)

wicket the ewok as my faction leader or kung fu jack black

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negrido View Post
    Where else have pandas been prominent in any form of media? I guess sneezing on youtube........and?

Being open minded means being open to new ideas, not accepting them. I can be open minded and find this concept exciting, good, depressing, or bad.
    The thing is, people aren't open to new ideas. Their opinions are completely biased, making statements without any objective reason to why.
    Last edited by BananaInsane; 2011-10-22 at 04:50 AM.

I could care less about the pandas, they're honestly kinda cute. I'm not looking forward to the abomination they're calling a talent system.

Because pandas a fucking retarded and fucking gay.

Mod Note: Please post in a less offensive manner.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2011-10-22 at 05:09 AM.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post

50 bucks I'm calling it now, years from now either an update or an expansion based around Ewoks will arouse a rebellion so big George Lucas shoots himself in the head.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

The thing is, people aren't open to new ideas. Their opinions are completely biased giving statements without any objective reason to why.
    You mean like the statement you just made? Yeah I see your point now.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyindweebs View Post
    (The loud minority).
    (The quiet majority)
    Do you have numbers to go with these statements or are you just making bold baseless assertions based on your assumptions?

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    50 bucks I'm calling it now, years from now either an update or an expansion based around Ewoks will arouse a rebellion so big George Lucas shoots himself in the head.
    Would be edited after the fact to make it appear as though Greedo shoots him first.
    Last edited by Negrido; 2011-10-22 at 04:51 AM.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"