Hooray!
    Skelington has decided he wont wreak havoc on his neighborhood as he initially planned, nor will he sit outside again.

This feels like a monster-movie-marathon-year.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Halloween tomorrow, wooooo
    planning to dress up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Halloween tomorrow, wooooo
    meh, i'm playing hallowoon everyday and it's worser now atm.

Quote Originally Posted by samanx View Post
    hey guys, back from work, sooooo tired
    welcome back
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Hooray!
    Skelington has decided he wont wreak havoc on his neighborhood as he initially planned, nor will he sit outside again.

This feels like a monster-movie-marathon-year.
    I plan on making more underlings and plan on visiting houses that got cute girls where i gonna teach them a lesson in stuff with my tentacles.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    I plan on making more underlings and plan on visiting houses that got cute girls where i gonna teach them a lesson in stuff with my tentacles.
    .................................Skelington can come?

10+ Year Old Account
    .................................Skelington can come?
    you are always welcome to come.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

you are always welcome to come.
    Oooo this will be a ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooo this will be a ball.
    indeed except alot of gore, blood, s**, tentacles, screams and girl pantsus.

@dalliah, join us if you are bored.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I keep having a dream that my parakeet who died in June survived being put down and we burried her alive, and she somehow is still alive and we find her alive, but shes starving and sickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep having a dream that my parakeet who died in June survived being put down and we burried her alive, and she somehow is still alive and we find her alive, but shes starving and sickly.
    That probably has some weird meanings in it. You should look it up on like dream dictionary or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    had something like that before, it was a bunny in my dream tho, it ended with the bunny chasing my family, me and killing us one at a time.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    had something like that before, it was a bunny in my dream tho, it ended with the bunny chasing my family, me and killing us one at a time.
    I like your sig! Although they seem kinda squished in there, but I do love girls and cat girls! Especially cat girls together <3

also, you shouldn't let a bunny kill you, I hear its bad for your complexion

indeed except alot of gore, blood, s**, tentacles, screams and girl pantsus.

@dalliah, join us if you are bored.
    Except? Those will only make it better. Much better.

Recurring? That's interesting.
    Skelington couldnt say for sure. The starving and sickly part makes him think of something nurture-like though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I like your sig! Although they seem kinda squished in there, but I do love girls and cat girls! Especially cat girls together <3

Dying is very unhealthy.

10+ Year Old Account

still looking squished? bah :/
    here's the original link http://i.imgur.com/qwb9U.jpg

Im much stronger now so if that dream comes again i'll just roll over that bunny so that it will die again
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account

Im much stronger now so if that dream comes again i'll just roll over that bunny so that it will die again
    I think its better, and also they're cute and hawt. I'ma steal them and eat them nao. Although, I think maybe the sig might look a little funny still, I'm not really one to judge D: I don't know this stuff very well.

Either way I like them! Girls that like girls are my best friend =D

Deleted
    I think its better, and also they're cute and hawt. I'ma steal them and eat them nao. Although, I think maybe the sig might look a little funny still, I'm not really one to judge D: I don't know this stuff very well.

And this is why we like Andry.

The squished you probably couldn't help, but it still looks good and hardly any less from the original.

So heres something strange that happened to Skelington last night. It was 4:20ish in the morning and he was walking through the house and it was pitch black. No light whatsoever, except a small wall plug-in thing down the hallway. On his way back to his room he saw(in that small bit of light), and heard something right behind him. It was about knee-high, and making strange noises. Hallucinations are weird.

10+ Year Old Account

i like loli's and tentacles and even more when they are combined, you don't wanna see my map i made just for that.

I'm still learning to make signatures tho but there will be a time where i can do it perfectly. although that's a big word to use.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    The squished you probably couldn't help, but it still looks good and hardly any less from the original.

So heres something strange that happened to Skelington last night. It was 4:20ish in the morning and he was walking through the house and it was pitch black. No light whatsoever, except a small wall plug-in thing down the hallway. On his way back to his room he saw(in that small bit of light), and heard something right behind him. It was about knee-high, and making strange noises. Hallucinations are weird.
    might be me that visited your house, went to 100different houses yesterday to look for cute girls.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Weirdos. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Weirdos. :/
    ye they call me that alot.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni