Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    you misunderstand, not score as in experience/point score for doing things (100 for revive, 110 for squad revives etc), i mean skill score, http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...2/1/363588975/

2nd MVP, highest scorer for our team, 1 kill 16 deaths, but if you scroll down to stats (just below the scoreboard) it says: Skill level
    Probs something to do with the skill level of the people you are playing, aswell as all the things you did in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

It's kinda fun when you go on a 10+ killing spree with a tank, but then run Into a mine and blow up. Has happened many many times to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    you misunderstand, not score as in experience/point score for doing things (100 for revive, 110 for squad revives etc), i mean skill score, http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...2/1/363588975/

2nd MVP, highest scorer for our team, 1 kill 16 deaths, but if you scroll down to stats (just below the scoreboard) it says: Skill level
    Skill level afaik is based on people you've killed, so if you kill someone higher rank or higher skill then you your skill will go up but if you get killed by someone lower rank then you it goes down

I had a negative skill level in the game where I went 0-2 for 4500 points. It's based on kills, not points earned.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh, kinda weird how skill level is based on only 1 element of the game, explains why even though i contribute rather highly to our prevention of ticket loss and pushing for objectives, i still have shit in the ground minus skill scores though i suppose

15+ Year Old Account
    hey if anyone wants to squad up sometime, add me on battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/dabros420/
    Last edited by dabros; 2011-11-05 at 08:23 PM.

Kinda noob question, but how can I enable the platoon tag before my nickname ingame?
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    Kinda noob question, but how can I enable the platoon tag before my nickname ingame?
    go to your profile, click "Edit Profile", then put in a clan tag

I guess I should take some time updating my Origin account... was just finished updating my Facebook account >.<

Quote Originally Posted by dabros View Post
    go to your profile, click "Edit Profile", then put in a clan tag
    So I can't use my platoon's default tag, which is [XYZ] (3 letters between brackets)? Because it's too long :|
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Don't input the brackets, it auto does it
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    Don't input the brackets, it auto does it
    Aha thanks! It did sound just too weird lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive seen people ask for servers where they can practice your flying skills etc.

My clans server has the player limit removed and the server is most of the time empty in the night (from 0:00am - 12:00pm) if the server has a jet map you can practice your flying on him if you want.

Just search for Clanvertigo and you will find him.
    Last edited by Torched; 2011-11-06 at 03:15 AM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Really wish they would ditch the retarded ass rank system and use real ranks, not a fan of sticking a star under a rank and calling it private 1star. Dunno what that gold colonel shit is that i keep seeing. They need to just pick a branchs rank system and use it because their system looks retarded.

I'll probably not even ever play recon. Can you say boring and useless for the team? (excluding a few unlockables)

If the SCAR would carry more bullets, I'd be at 25+ kills every game. That gun Is goooooooooooooooood.
    Also, does anyone else have a glitch on the SCAR where you reload It only puts 20 bullets Instead of 21? On Xbox It keeps doing this.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2011-11-06 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Really wish they would ditch the retarded ass rank system and use real ranks, not a fan of sticking a star under a rank and calling it private 1star. Dunno what that gold colonel shit is that i keep seeing. They need to just pick a branchs rank system and use it because their system looks retarded.
    If you don't like it piss off? All I see you do is complain about every single aspect of the game, if you don't like it stop playing. It's annoying seeing you make posts like that all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    i never minded the rank system, nothign special about it, it just never stuck me as a bad thing

i loooooooooove conquest, and 64 man just gives me so many more chances to get levels up and shit, still hating the skill level thing, my latest game: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...6/1/363588975/ but apparantly my skill level is in the minus 40s >.>

and thanks for the clanvertigo link, favourited it so i can practice my jet/helicopter flying some time

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    If you don't like it piss off? All I see you do is complain about every single aspect of the game, if you don't like it stop playing. It's annoying seeing you make posts like that all the time.
    Sorry but i dont enjoy made up ranks in a game thats trying to simulate military combat. Its not hard to make a decent rank system, they did it in BF2, there wasnt any of thise private 1 star, private 2 star, private 3 star shit. Its stupid to be high 20s rank wise only to realize oh im some made up NCO rank that doesnt really exist, and trust me tuesday i wont be playing this much longer untill the map pack comes out.

---------- Post added 2011-11-06 at 04:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I'll probably not even ever play recon. Can you say boring and useless for the team? (excluding a few unlockables)

If the SCAR would carry more bullets, I'd be at 25+ kills every game. That gun Is goooooooooooooooood.
    Also, does anyone else have a glitch on the SCAR where you reload It only puts 20 bullets Instead of 21? On Xbox It keeps doing this.
    Im pretty sure it will only put an extra round in if you have ammo left when it realods, the Scar H normal sized Mag only holds 20 rounds, in order to have 21 it would have to have one in the chamber with a full clip. Doing this from a dry rifle is impractical in combat since you would have to put the bolt back and slot a round into the chamber by hand.

Not just talking about ranks, you complain about everything. Never mind though, found the ignore user button.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Names of a ranks is the last thing I even noticed in BF3, the rest of the game must be pretty damn amazing for such a minor thing to be worth posting about.