Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is there going to be another FL Nerf before 4.3?

Yep, as the title suggests...

Nope, was already nerfed to the ground.

I would not be surprised if they did, but I can't recall having seen anything confirming or denying another possible nerf.

Why would they nerf it again? It was already simple and then they made it a joke.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some guilds *cough* still have problems with Rag's elementals.

I expect they will nerf Heroic Ragnaros more, but 6/7 is easy enough. There is a huge wall when you roflstomp 6/7 and then reach Heroic Rag and get your face shoved in 300+ times.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

I did a firelands pug up to ragnaros in full pvp gear the other day with no wipes..... yeah, it doesn't need anymore nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychoblu View Post
    Some guilds *cough* still have problems with Rag's elementals.
    Yeah. Those elementals are a killer XD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do expect another re-tuning of heroic Ragnaros. Probably nothing great, but something to let improved gear levels cover the largest part of the hurdle.

Hopefully not. Easy enough as is.

10+ Year Old Account
    There probably won't be anymore nerfs. But, they are adding a new feature to bosses. A "Negotiate" feature. Basically, you bargain with the boss. Trying to get him to just let you pass, and leave behind some phat lewtz. Give him a couple gold, some meat and maybe a collectible pet, and you can passively get your guild to 7/7.

6/7 heroic is a joke. Rag is challenging. FL doesn't need any more nerfs.

just started working on raggy. compared to the 6 lootpinâtas before him he is pretty darn hard. but i dont want him nerfed any more than he allready is. lets haev atleast a little challenge in the instance

Wouldn't be that surprised to see a couple nerfs in 4.3 but before...

I expect atleast one more nerf to rag hc, probably related to his HP, but i assumed this woulda been done ages ago so we shall see.

Its already easier then most of t11 why would the nerf it more? As it is now they are pretty close to just letting you walk up to the boss and pick up your loot. They are going to nerf the rep limits a bit and let ppl use guild battle standards to farm rep a bit faster. Anything beyond that would just be silly though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    I hope not 6/7 hc is already a joke, only rag is challenged and think that they would nerf hc again that u can push him into phase 4 without a meteor....

Rag already destroyed my guild, a nerf at this point would be an insult.

Deleted
    The FL on the current PTR has lower numbers then the live FL.

If the build is moved to live then yes, FL will get 1 more nerf just like that said back in August.