Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    The FL on the current PTR has lower numbers then the live FL.

If the build is moved to live then yes, FL will get 1 more nerf just like that said back in August.
    Could you elaborate? Is there anything special to take note of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if they nerf it.... who cares.... 5 mans will drop the same loot and all raiders will be in the new raid anyways. I am a normal raider (casual if you like). We only go 2.5 hours per week and even we will not go back to "Old" content.

Deleted
    If you check the Live DJ and the PTR DJ the numbers on the damage spells in FL are different from that of live.

Back in August when they rolled out the first 2 nerfs they said their would be another one before 4.3 hits to allow the more casual guilds to see rag HC as it will be outdated content by then.

Are u joking? It cant be more easier, everyone is 6/7hc right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    I've only downed 1/7 I quit raiding and started working on an alt...sorta wasn't keeping my attention honestly.

Deleted
    It's already WotLK easy. Not sure there's any room for dumbing it down even more with the exception of raggy

Now running firelands on 4 alts a week, 7/7 reliably on most, 3/7hc on 1 2/7 hc on another... its alt groups of my guild so we know what we're doin, but honestly we aint anything special playstyle wise, if we can do this I don't see a reason to nerf it anymore.

Deleted
    Just give everyone full 391il set.

I doubt it. They put in the same nerfs for HM as they did for BoT/BwD normals. I don't think its even possibly to nerf it anymore.
    "It is only the great men who are truly obscene, for if they never dared to be obscene, they never could have dared to be great."

Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    Now running firelands on 4 alts a week, 7/7 reliably on most, 3/7hc on 1 2/7 hc on another... its alt groups of my guild so we know what we're doin, but honestly we aint anything special playstyle wise, if we can do this I don't see a reason to nerf it anymore.
    Ya we have 2-3 6/7 HC's (depending on who shows up) a 4/7 HC and like 4 more 7/7 normal ones that we run in conjunction with another guild on the server. Content can't get much easier.

At the moment fights like sinestra, heroic council etc are already clearly harder then 6/7 hc FL. If they nerf it again, it will become even more rediculous.

Edit: it would be quite disapointing if they nerfed Hc Rag at this point, my guild had him regularly into p4 about a month ago but we havn't gotten to progress much on him since due to some core members having some irl situations. I know that isn't blizz's concern but it will already be easy to kill in DS gear, so a nerf ontop of that would kind of feel like a slap in the face to come in and 1-2 shot him after wiping so much 2 months earlier and working hard but not getting that last little bit :/
    Ofcourse if those irl situations of those members pass we might be able to score a kill before the patch, but atm not looking too hopeful. And family members in the hospital and that kind of stuff are more important.

Quote Originally Posted by nxzt View Post
    Could you elaborate? Is there anything special to take note of?
    Just mind visioned the bosses on the PTR in 10 and 25 normal mode and the health is the same (can't try heroic because my Firelands achievement doesn't transfer to the PTR).

Deleted
    Pretty sure they're gonna nerf heroic ragnaros pretty soon, judging by the amount of guilds who killed it.

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    How does that justify the difficulty of the raid, when you haven't done halve of the bosses, nor even touched the only hard one?

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    If you check the Live DJ and the PTR DJ the numbers on the damage spells in FL are different from that of live.

Back in August when they rolled out the first 2 nerfs they said their would be another one before 4.3 hits to allow the more casual guilds to see rag HC as it will be outdated content by then.
    The PTR dj is simply updated with the 500nerfs that were hotfixed in, they didnt throw in another wave of nerfs.

Anyone in this thread saying rag is easy is dumb as hell. I guarantee none of you killed him in under 200 attempts. I have also killed him but I will say that even with the 1 nerf he is still extremely hard and only 1000 guilds have been able to kill him compared to over 10k that are 6/7. Everyone who already killed him stop trying to sound cool by saying how easy it is when you know you slammed your head against it for over a month. A hp nerf before 4.3 wouldn't kill anyone and would allow a lot of the guilds who are close to getting him the satisfaction of killing him before 4.3

All these posts should read 6/7 HM is a joke for guilds that raid 20+ hours a week. For those that don't the heroics are still plenty challenging FWIW. Not saying a nerf is necessary, all you wow badasses out there but before you start making claims thats something is easy realize not everyone plays as much as you.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

no more nerfs please.. rag and domo are a joke already.
    they should actually buff normal rag so heroic rag seems easier by comparison.. they should buff the sons so they can randomly speed up.

ragg should not get a nerf as its at a good level although it shouldnt of been nerfed at all really, 6/7 easy mode, ragg hc is not made to be killed by casuals and unless you have a dedicated team to put some effort into it alot of guilds will not kill it, around 3-4% of guilds kill the end tier boss's and optional hard mode boss's and thats the way it should be.

6/7 hc can be cleared in an hour and if your team has already done ragg then 7/7 hc can be done in around 2 hours or less.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus4004 View Post
    All these posts should read 6/7 HM is a joke for guilds that raid 20+ hours a week. For those that don't the heroics are still plenty challenging FWIW. Not saying a nerf is necessary, all you wow badasses out there but before you start making claims thats something is easy realize not everyone plays as much as you.
    My guild raids 12 hours a week and 6/7H is not difficult anymore. Granted we've been doing them for awhile and bashing our head on Rag for probably longer than we took killing all 6/7H for the first time.

You don't need to raid 20 hours a week to be 6/7H and clear it in a timely fashion. I mean we do silly things just to spice them up.
    Last edited by clavarnway; 2011-11-11 at 08:45 PM.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus4004 View Post
    This. And no I dont want heroic rag to get nerfed again before I get to try him.