Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bring back the old ret paladin of woltk. fuck holy power

Seriously who else thinks ret paladins were so much more fun in wotlk.

I want devine storm back in my single target rotation.
    I couldnt give a fuck about holy power, the only thing it does is cause a boring and pathetic rotation
    I want burst
    I want to actually have a chance to kill something in pvp
    I want to play a paladin in wotlk again. i couldnt care if it was a 3 button smash it was still WAY more fun then what they are in their current state.
    I want to see judgement actually cause some serious damage again.

thank you for reading

Deleted
    Blizzard, while you're at it, I'd like my warlock from late vanilla back so I can chain fear everyone and 3-shot people with destruction.

This is so constructive I feel enlightened and stuff.

But. I wouldn't really call 'press whatever is off-cd' "so much more fun".
    And believe it or not, paladins CAN kill stuff in PvP. I saw it happen!
    Paladins also have little much than burst. But you want burst. You got burst. The problem is when our burst fades off we have very little.
    Et cetera.

If you can't kill stuff at PvP, you're probably doing something wrong.
    When rets use CD's they have massive burst. Not so much without it, though

10+ Year Old Account
    sadly enough i have to agree with this troll about the holy power non-sense, like it messed up alot of good things imo...
    o well lol, were screwed now! and for the rest of wow!
    Why isn't Harrison Jones in BFA?
    I mean, Blizzard, srously? We ought to see the old chap in Vol'Dun!
    I think he is a bit afraid of snakes! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Deleted
    Holy power is not that bad, as for burst - we got much more burst in Cata than in WOLTK. Dstorm in single rotation was plain stupid. Rotation have some black holes and can be boring, but such was woltk too.
    Ret is medium in pvp as for now, but not much worse than in Woltk.

Quote Originally Posted by zyzz View Post

I couldnt give a fuck about holy power, the only thing it does is cause a boring and pathetic rotation
    I want burst
    I want to play a paladin in wotlk again. i couldnt care if it was a 3 button smash it was still WAY more fun then what they are in their current state.

thank you for reading

U want 3 button pally, GO ARCANE MAGE...... probly you'll have more fun and it has even less buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Pawelek View Post
    Holy power is not that bad, as for burst - we got much more burst in Cata than in WOLTK. Dstorm in single rotation was plain stupid. Rotation have some black holes and can be boring, but such was woltk too.
    Ret is medium in pvp as for now, but not much worse than in Woltk.
    And having Holy Wrath in our current rotation isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Croack View Post
    U want 3 button pally, GO ARCANE MAGE...... probly you'll have more fun and it has even less buttons
    It's silly that Blizzard changed Retribution Paladins because they were "too easy" and Arcane Mages still have an extreme simple rotation

I want devine storm back in my single target rotation. Definitely
    I couldnt give a fuck about holy power, the only thing it does is cause a boring and pathetic rotation Can't begin to describe how much I hate it
    I want burst I loved the feeling of giving good, even, damage with every swing. Made my weapon feel like, you know, a weapon.
    I want to play a paladin in wotlk again. i couldnt care if it was a 3 button smash it was still WAY more fun then what they are in their current state. I argued back when the changes were made of why it wasn't a "3 button smash", but you know what? I don't care what people think. Most things are what you make of them. And it was WAAAAAAY more fun. Imo, and a lot of other people's.
    I want to see judgement actually cause some serious damage again. Me too.

Me, and I really don't care what anyone else thinks.

Paladins are yet another casuality of Cata. The devs insisted they were making the game fun, and didn't stop to listen to anyone. Now they are listening (some). But it's sad that most of the vocal people who resisted the Paladin changes have probably already left the game.

And Warrior from BC, along whit mace stun and skillherald.
    oh and Dk from early WotLK, whit plague strike removing hots and 2 shoting anything.

The thing is, all classes shine at some time the they go to oblivion. its a matter of having a lot of alts for FOTM or just playing for fun... eaven if your class is bad at that time.

Unless you are a frost mage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    Blizzard, while you're at it, I'd like my warlock from late vanilla back so I can chain fear everyone and 3-shot people with destruction.
    dont forget about pre-2.4 BM hunters who could solo 3v3 arena matches with their enrage or 3.0 rogues who could spam mutilate to kill anyone in seconds regardless of how much resil u had on.

I want burst

thank you for reading
    I do miss Divine Storm in my normal rotation.
    I like the idea of Holy Power, but it wasn't introduced so well. Maybe/hopefully they'll fix it.
    We still have some burst, granted we're also a lot more RNG dependent now.
    I do well in PvP on mine. Perhaps your gear/tactics need some fine tuning?
    I dunno, I do miss how it was in WotLK, but I wouldn't want to return to that in the end.
    I also wouldn't mind seeing judgement getting buffed a bit, more than just having it give 1 Holy Power like they're planning. Not a dramatic damage increase, but meh.

Deleted
    how about another pink pony for a side?

everyone wants strong burst characters and its not buffing paladins but nerfing some other classes which seem or are too op.

Deleted
    paladins are pretty good in pvp atm, I think the nerf in 4.3 is way too big. ur kinda whining about burst and having a chance to kill something, u must be frustrated (with the holy power system) or bad at ur class
    Im ok with blizz bringing back wotlk paladins if they nerfed mages because even though paladins had the dmg, they didnt have the cc like a mage

Quote Originally Posted by Arthanys View Post
    And Warrior from BC, along whit mace stun and skillherald.
    oh and Dk from early WotLK, whit plague strike removing hots and 2 shoting anything.

The thing is, all classes shine at some time the they go to oblivion. its a matter of having a lot of alts for FOTM or just playing for fun... eaven if your class is bad at that time.

Unless you are a frost mage.
    Don't assume people play for either. I played Paladin both for the class and for the mechanics. I had no class I liked after Cata, so I left.

Deleted
    Ironically i liked cataclysm warrior much more than wlk/blc one, yet I still quit the game for other more important reasons. It's kind of a world, it's even called so. It is not just you and things you beat, so I find it a little weird to quit just because of class problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's only two kinds of people in this world... of warcraft.

The one's who cry rivers about what makes them "broken" because they're to bad/lazy to overcome it

and

The one's who point out all the problems in a constructive manner, but do their best to be the best they can be with their class in it's current state.

You, mister OP, are one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Ironically i liked cataclysm warrior much more than wlk/blc one, yet I still quit the game for other more important reasons. It's kind of a world, it's even called so. It is not just you and things you beat, so I find it a little weird to quit just because of class problems.
    First off, I appologize if I sounded rude before.

But in reply... I consider my class to be the most important part. It's the seat of who you are. It's how you interact with the "world". If you don't (completely) like the class you are playing, there's no point in playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    There's only two kinds of people in this world... of warcraft.

The one's who cry rivers about what makes them "broken" because they're to bad/lazy to overcome it

and

The one's who point out all the problems in a constructive manner, but do their best to be the best they can be with their class in it's current state.

You, mister OP, are one of these.
    Several people tried to point out the problems all the way back in Cata beta. They were told to, more or less, find someplace else to be if they couldn't agree with (and I quote) "our vision of wow". The OP never said it was broken, btw. He just said Wotlk was more fun. And somewhat listed why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    Several people tried to point out the problems all the way back in Cata beta. They were told to, more or less, find someplace else to be if they couldn't agree with (and I quote) "our vision of wow". The OP never said it was broken, btw. He just said Wotlk was more fun. And somewhat listed why.
    I guess our definitions of broken differ. =o

Also , Seal Of Blood......
    For the Glory of Mankind