Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm normally a very passive and happy go lucky guy, but theres just something about MW3 online that makes me nerd rage in epicosity
    Krakshot - MM Hunter
    Humiliation - Prot/Holy Paladin
    Purification - Disc/Holy Priest

Originally posted by someone or the other :
    Don't try and make sense of a game that sends you dragons in the mail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zortha View Post
    I'm normally a very passive and happy go lucky guy, but theres just something about MW3 online that makes me nerd rage in epicosity
    I used to not be angry.. then i took an.. better not say that actually, I played MW2 online and get killed one of a Tactical Nuke, that was the day when my rage began. Now when playing games im mad alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I try not to get pissed off when playing any video games but every time I see somebody not doing the objective in Battlefield 3 just pisses me off so much.

The most I do is cuss a few times. I've never raged really.

I've never gotten furious. I've been annoyed & disappointed and a few times felt pissed off. But i've never started raging and punching and screaming.

i was put from raid lead rank to prob. rank after i lost my anger on vent in wrath... keyboard turner who out geared us all did just over our lower dps.

not really, if something starts to piss me off i just turn it off... why should one spend their free time doing something that annoys them. i go play someting else and come back to it a bit later.

if specifically wow pvp, when people really have no clue about the strategy, i just accept that its probably going to be a loss and find ways to entertain myself by trying out new rotations for burst, or practice on my cc, maybe think of a new macro or how to improve the existing one, the important key is to ignore the chat in that case and not get dragged into a guy thats raging qq.

altho once we were loosing a bg.. and the rageing started... i just started trolling about someone stealing my muffin with the most stupid and illogical reasoning... after a few minutes of my mindless stupidity spamming the ragers just stopped typing and probably started playing, resulting in a win at the end, and me saying "its ok guys... found the muffin, it rolled under my couch".

in a raid pve scenario, when you see someone is clearly wiping the raid by doing the same stupid thing over and over again, if leading, i stop, explain in detail till im satisfied he understands, and it usually turns out fine with the guy saying something like "oh i was standing too close, i get it" and we can keep progressing. recently we had one of our more casual raid members come back... after wiping us on the ping pong boss 5 times (something we 3 shotted on our first night in there, and one shotted the week after) said "so when do the oozes come?" tho i felt the rage about to come out, i heald it back, replaced the guy, and moved on telling him to next time at least ask "which boss is this?" before we pull if he is unsure and unable to spend a few minutes watching vids.

so dont let the rage get to you, if you think it is, just stop, move on, do something different... you wouldnt go to a justin beiber concert if you hated him as much as i do... you wouldnt watch his music videos on youtube either... so why would you do something in wow that annoys you?

15+ Year Old Account
    i was, but not anymore, i some how just laugh and slaughter something (ingame, ofcourse)
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Games - Not really
    Sport - Yes, especially footy cos our team gets beaten alot

Deleted
    I used to rage in lol, but then i... then i thought to myself: does yelling at them make me any less angry, will it help them play better?

Anyways, stop being a dick and help the weaklings.

Deleted
    Yes

Because the real question is, why are we here, what is the purpouse of life, how can a person level to 85 and know nothing about the class and the rest.

Playing WOW and Terraria, and you can't rage on Single Player terraria ... so WOW only.

No, I never rage at games. I do get extremely frustrated at times, but it never turns into real rage.

I don't rage. I DO find others rage hilariously amusing, however. When I m getting owned or whatever. I either laugh about it or just turn the game off.

10+ Year Old Account
    My buddy rages in SSBB, makes me wanna kill him even more, just for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

If I'm doing really well in multiplayer and my internet takes a dump I typically want to smash something. It hasn't happened in a while since I stopped living with roommates. The worst of it was when I lived with a guy who played CoD religiously, and if he didn't do well he was convinced it was because of his internet connection, so he would reset the router without even asking me if I was in the middle of something.

I've had moments where I've gotten pretty pissed off. Now it's rather rare.

Watching / hearing others have a meltdown over a video game absolutely never gets old though.

I dont get nearly as mad as I used to when I was younger. I remember chucking my old NES controller across the room MANY times as a kid Of course nowadays we have thin, flatscreen tvs and game controllers that probably won't survive much of a beating, so I control my temper a bit better these days. I won't deny throwing a few choice words at my monitor from time to time while playing WoW though. It's a good thing I use push to talk with vent

10+ Year Old Account
    No I don't rage or get angry while I play games, after all, it is just a video game.

I get the most angry when playing Madden. I guess it's the inner perfectionist in me, but I absolutely hate missing a single pass or having a bad play.

when i lag intensely and die because of it. just makes me soooo mad at the stuff i cant really control