Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Innocent untill proven guilty. Congratulations KIN raiders, I would've loved seeing Paragon at the top still, but I guess it ain't meant to be :<

Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post
    Yes, i don't have anything else to do other than read 15 pages.

Other guilds have more than 11 Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest? That's crazy. Anyway people here need to chill out a bit, they complain about Paragon and other top guilds fanboys but now that those guilds lost the race they are bashing theme even with more passion than fanboys defend theme.
    They really do. And you're right, it is pretty crazy, I can't personally imagine farming up so many staves and gear for so long on such an extreme level of play, but it's done

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you know what this means. Kin Raider's get to have an awesome Christmas, and the rest of the guilds...... not so much. GRATS KIN!!
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Not to try to start a flame war here, but I wonder if Paragon will lose their sponsors now that they didn't win this tier? Probably not lose entirely, but maybe lose some support.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    its not, im just showing how easy is to blow smoke out of my ass on these forums

i guess i must say sorry for my post up there, was just trying to make a point about all the stuff people are saying

we cool? we cool.
    just posting this again ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Not to try to start a flame war here, but I wonder if Paragon will lose their sponsors now that they didn't win this tier? Probably not lose entirely, but maybe lose some support.
    Well, they're still a pretty recognizable name. Blood Legion is sponsored, IIRC, even though they've never really been the first of anything. Perhaps lose some support, maybe? It's kinda hard to say, really.

Quote Originally Posted by brexour View Post
    They got 2 resets per week so not so much to say...
    how stupid casuals are... they had 2resets per week ONLY IN FIRELANDS.... god damit

nah i dont think they will. Sponsors care more what people think of the guild than what they achieve. Its about publicity

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Their DK Tank killed only heroic deathwing kr.battle.net/wow/ko/character/%EC%B9%B4%EB%A5%B4%EA%B0%80%EC%8A%A4/%EC%AB%98%EC%A3%BD%EA%B8%B0/advanced

GZ to KIN raiders!

PS: Can't post link due to forum limitation.

Deleted
    Big Gratz to all of them so happy for them. Glad that the top guilds that cheated didnt get it *laughing so hard now*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    its not, im just showing how easy is to blow smoke out of my ass on these forums

i guess i must say sorry for my post up there, was just trying to make a point about all the stuff people are saying

we cool? we cool.
    Understood, and yeah, you're right, you got me.

The real issue though, is man, how many people believe that type of stuff at face value and don't even question the origins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    That's not exploiting as that is using the tools blizzard have given you in a way that doesn't bypass a mechanic. Instead of bypassing a mechanic, it shows brute force and whacks it round the head with a chair into submission.
    I think he's being sarcastic

10+ Year Old Account
    its crazy how people are getting so worked up cause of a world first kill, everyone is acting like a llittle league baseball parents.

any one noticed that their server only have 18 guilds total ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    I think he's being sarcastic
    With the intelligence exhibited from multiple people up to this point on the thread, you can't be too sure.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

big gz to them
    BETA CLUB

Words of Korea

words from Korea

The guild "KIN or 즐거운공격대" has been well known since early days of WoW. Just not so known outside of Korea.

I don't raid much these days.. so I'm not going to share much tactics or what not.. but some of things that are different from US culture.
    (I did play about a year on US servers)

For instance, even before 4.3 patch, 6H Fireland was easily pug'able in Korea. Many say they had advantage of so many Dragonwraths.
    hell.. it's one of the most common weapon for caster DPS in Korea.
    You will see Tarekgosa over Ogrimmar nearly 24/7.

also... I want to add this...

One of their tanks was a blood DK that had not finished single heroic mode. It was the raid leader's alt instead of his main "warrior"
    They decided not to use single warrior in the fight. BUFF WARRIOR!

kr.battle.net/wow/ko/character/%EC%B9%B4%EB%A5%B4%EA%B0%80%EC%8A%A4/%EC%AB%98%EC%A3%BD%EA%B8%B0/simple

see for yourself. I'm not allowed to post URL yet so just copy and paste.

KIN to their parents: 'Mom, dad we got a world first in Wow!!!!'

Parents: "Y U NO PLAY STARCRAFT?!" *slap* "Go to your room!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vanel View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't believe this be a legit kill. I know I'll get flamed for it, but in no way a tank in heroic firelands gear and only had 1 Heroic kill which is Heroic madness of Deathwing gonna kill that fight in 3 days I dont care.

http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...A%B8%B0/simple - his armory.
    That's how world first kills always happen, though. With the exception of Heroic LK (due to extreme gating+limited attempts), basically every world first kill is done while technically undergeared.

yay for Happy Raid!