Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

My DPS for Spine/Madness 10N, is it good? Did I get carried?

Here's my logs for DPS on Spine and Madness 10N. I want to know if I got carried and if it was good enough, I am very doubtful of myself you see

Spine log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...e/?s=199&e=800

Madness log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...?s=2137&e=3035

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A0sty/advanced

I'm the paladin (Gorochon)

If you have any tips etc. please tell me I am extremely willing to learn.
    Last edited by mmoc2b11b736c1; 2012-01-18 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    Well..its pretty decent,but there is always room for improvement.

That's actually not that bad. Looks like the enhancement needs to step up more. Can't see your armory because the company i work in has blocked all official wow sites, dunno why :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmatrix View Post
    That's actually not that bad. Looks like the enhancement needs to step up more. Can't see your armory because the company i work in has blocked all official wow sites, dunno why :P
    The enhancement DC'd while we were doing Spine's first plate XD so really we 9man'd it

Deleted
    your dmg on tendons is great which is what matters most on spine anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    your dmg on tendons is great which is what matters most on spine anyway.
    Thanks I was told to save my CD's on that fight so I just unleashed hell XD

I always bladestorm when there's a fuckton of bloods/alalgamations (before a roll) and I cheat my way to the top of my guilds meters. Teehee

It should be higher, considering your gear, but you're definitely not being carried.

Think our paladin (in basically the same gear - but without gurthalak) was doing 2-3k more dps than you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    It should be higher, considering your gear, but you're definitely not being carried.

Think our paladin (in basically the same gear - but without gurthalak) was doing 2-3k more dps than you are.
    Do you have a link to him? Or some logs or anything? I'm interested to see how/what he did ;O

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post

Or the rest of the raid had higher DPS which made for a shorter fight thus the paladin's DPS was higher?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

start with improving ur cd usage... its pretty terrible for a class based solely on proper cd usage

Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!

You need to use GoAK BEFORE Zealotry (the idea is to stack to 19-20 then pop Zeal+Wings+Trinkets). Next thing I'd do is swap out your gloves for the T12 ones, You'd gain a few extra free dps.

Yesterday we down DW for the first time in NM and I pulled 46k avg, (I have LFR Gurth 2PT13 & T12) but have lower average ilvl than you have.

Make better usage of your CDs and you DPS should vastly improve !

edit : You can squeeze 3 GoAKs and maybe 6 Avenging Wraths+Zeal during DW. Remember that the more DPS you do at the start of the fight, the less you'll have to put out near the end. It's not so much that you should burst when needed, but you need to be relatively high troughout the whole fight !

edit²: You should ALWAYS use Zeal with AW, just went through your Spine logs, you used Zeal once when you are supposed to be using it three times. Naughty paladin !!!
    Last edited by Azharok; 2012-01-13 at 05:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

40k+ is pretty much enough if you go with 1 tank.....if you go with 2, then its a diff story ....but i think everyone is going with 1 tank anyway.

im not pally dps expert, but your enh shammy def needs to step up.....first fix his specc, proper reforge and ench all the equip...his mastery is rather low and he should get atleast closer with his hit and exp to soft cap....

Your dps definitely could be higher. Cooldown usage is really big; on madness, a 14:58 fight, you could have fit 3 guardians in there(0:00, 5:00, 10:00). Even with some leeway on optimal usage, thats 2 more guardians than you cast. You could have fit 8 AW+Zealotrys(0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14) but you only did 5 AW and 4 Zealotrys. In addition, one of your zeals was decoupled from AW, and another of your AW didnt even have Zeal up with it. Now you dont always want to use your cds on cd, but you definitely need to use them more.

Same thing with your trinkets; not only do you fail to make use of your essence(1 min cd, but only used 9 times), your apparatus was only used 4 times(again, could have been used 8 times). Lining up your trinkets is harder, thats for sure, since in 4.3 you can no longer apparatus+essence at the same time, however, you still fail to line them up as effectively as you can. Your best lining up of them is in the beginning/end of the fight; many of the middle ones it doesnt work too well.

Inquisition uptime is decent; 92% is pretty good on madness, when you tend to lose it running between platforms. Really, cd usage is very important for ret, definitely needs improvement.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree and disagree with some people in here, Saying you should have used AoK more often in a 10 man raid w/o all buffs is just plain asinine, You would have to go through his parse with a fine tooth comb to see if he dropped his 5 stack anywhere and on both of those fights it's very very easy to lose your stack.

Spine use a controlled trinket if you really want to perform well Rotting Skull is the best trinket.

Madness is a hit or miss fight for Ret, We don't get a lot of meter padding like other classes due to Spell Weaving. If you want to pad meters and look like a bad ass then save cd's for Cataclysm Cast so you get the extra 100% damage on top of your Cd's as it happens 1 time per platform.

Overall your damage is fine and the only mistake you really made was 1 less GoAK then you could have gotten and not using Zealotry with Wings each cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Okay thanks for all your comments I will take all you said and improve

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok View Post
    Yesterday we down DW for the first time in NM and I pulled 46k avg, (I have LFR Gurth 2PT13 & T12) but have lower average ilvl than you have.
    Your iLvl is not lower than mine idk what you're talking about? You have much better gear than me stop making stuff up

Quote Originally Posted by anthell View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

start with improving ur cd usage... its pretty terrible for a class based solely on proper cd usage
    How did you do this? This is freakin awesome and I cant get it to show the specific buffs/

Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    Okay thanks for all your comments I will take all you said and improve

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 07:19 PM ----------

Your iLvl is not lower than mine idk what you're talking about? You have much better gear than me stop making stuff up
    edit: disregard this post I was sure you had 4pT13
    Last edited by Azharok; 2012-01-15 at 09:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    How did you do this? This is freakin awesome and I cant get it to show the specific buffs/
    Buff details , then click the # behind the spells/abilities

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?