LED screen weird pattern

Does anyone else with an LED screen experience a weird pattern when youre panning or moving around fast, such as flying a mount in wow. Its this weird like criss crossy pattern. There is also very subtle horizontal lines on it...I have changed from an LCD screen, could it be because im not used to it or what..?

Looks like to me its just a cheap LED screen. About it

it cost me 250 after tax, its a samsung s22b350

pretty cheap, More then likely your going to have to turn your settings down to deal with the shutter from your computer. Or you HDMI cord is f'd up. something along those lines

see i thought it was the HDMI cable then i switched to VGA and it did the same thing

Hmmmm.....If you just bought the screen, id suggest maybe taking it back and getting just a different one of the same screen, It could just be a wiring screw up with the screen. Or refresh rate is buggy. And if it isnt those it could just be something between your HDMI cable, or your graphics card.

Thats all i can think of buddy

im constantly getting 1 horizontal line about the middle of the screen when playing wow, only happens when im running

doesnt seem to happen on BF3 or Cod or any other game

Quote Originally Posted by Furiex View Post
    Hmmmm.....If you just bought the screen, id suggest maybe taking it back and getting just a different one of the same screen, It could just be a wiring screw up with the screen. Or refresh rate is buggy. And if it isnt those it could just be something between your HDMI cable, or your graphics card.

Thats all i can think of buddy
    In my screen options i can change my refresh rate, should it be at normal or high or highest?

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 11:42 PM ----------

actually my bad, its response time

10+ Year Old Account
    had this problem once, V-Sync on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, yes. It just started happening 2 months ago. Screen Tears. I turned on the anti-aliasing option and they got worse. Finally had an update for my video driver (some shitty intel chipset) Haven't logged back in to find out if that helps.

Or V-Sync...w/e the vid option is called that deals with "Screen Tearing"

I just hit the last of the 3 HoT dungeons last night, and the final room was unviewable. My screen was a rainbow of colors, shooting out in lines from the center.
    Last edited by Cocytan; 2012-05-07 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    had this problem once, V-Sync on?
    I tried that, it isnt a V-Sync thing, its just a weird texture/pattern when i move, its not very big but its subtle and gets on your nerves

The effect you're experiencing is called screen tearing. It happens when the refresh rates of the video card and the monitor are different. I'd suggest trying vertical sync and seeing if that helps.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK then. Do lcds still come with drivers? I saw a few that had drivers.

yes i noticed there is a disc labeled driver, im going to install it, ill let you guys know how it turned out

Quote Originally Posted by wonderspace View Post
    it cost me 250 after tax, its a samsung s22b350
    Because price = quality?

Try turning on vsync, see if that solves it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I just looked and my desktop was set to 1600x900 but WoW was at 1280xw/e I dunno if that could cause tearing, the refresh was the same.

All in all I have decided to go tomorrow to exchange the screen for a different one, this one really isn't my forte. thanks for all the help!