View Poll Results: How much have you made?

Voters
809. This poll is closed
  • Not participating

417 51.55%
  • less then 5

101 12.48%
  • 5-10

26 3.21%
  • 10-15

9 1.11%
  • 15-20

8 0.99%
  • 20-25

8 0.99%
  • 25-30

6 0.74%
  • 30-35

9 1.11%
  • 35-40

3 0.37%
  • 40-45

4 0.49%
  • 45-50

13 1.61%
  • haven't checked yet

48 5.93%
  • Don't believe counting til it's in my account

20 2.47%
  • I'm doing it just for sh*ts and giggles so win either way

41 5.07%
  • Over 100.

96 11.87%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This thread would be a lot more believable with screenshots as proof. I haven't sold a thing yet, but then again I just simple put up some bad items at random prices, see what kind of items go.

138 euros for day one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post

138 euros for day one.
    Jesus christ :>

Quote Originally Posted by Kristie View Post
    Lacunis are the only lvl 52 legendary bracers(last time I checked) so just put in 52 in each of the level spaces, select legendary for the rarity tab, and then you can use filters.
    Wow great idea, thanks!

$1600 so far. About $2000 when I finish selling my gear. As I finished Inferno some time ago, and only playing Hardcore now, I'm selling all of my Barbarian's (awesome) gear.
    Most of it is already sold, and it's pretty neat considering I didn't spend a single buck on gold or gear.

Last edited by Darklurker; 2012-06-16 at 01:52 AM.

Nothing. Not interested in operating with virtual Bnet money, and Blizzard doesn't provide support for big part of their EU customers to "cash out" via PayPal.

how much are 1200 dps xbows going for i cant use it for some reason so cant see but i prob will buy a good weapon depending on the price

Deleted
    Okay, so I don't use the RMAH but I know someone who buys items for 250€ and sells them on eBay for nearly 500€. So far he's made (fees already calculated) about 500€ in one day.
    I wouldn't even know where to begin if I had to find an explanation why people would spend so much money on something so useless.
    I can see why people buy accounts for MMORPGs or similar things but a SINGLE ITEM for 500€? For content that's -in my opinion - over already? What for? To rush through inferno for the 50000th time, but this time a bit faster? Seriously, wtf is wrong with those people?
    They obviously have enough money to do things many of us can only dream of and the best thing they come up with is buying an item in some game. Great thinking there, really.

And yes, I also read the first post and I'm deeply sorry for this rant but I just couldn't let it go.
    This is like the stupidest thing I've heard of since... ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    Okay, so I don't use the RMAH but I know someone who buys items for 250€ and sells them on eBay for nearly 500€. So far he's made (fees already calculated) about 500€ in one day.
    I wouldn't even know where to begin if I had to find an explanation why people would spend so much money on something so useless.
    I can see why people buy accounts for MMORPGs or similar things but a SINGLE ITEM for 500€? For content that's -in my opinion - over already? What for? To rush through inferno for the 50000th time, but this time a bit faster? Seriously, wtf is wrong with those people?
    They obviously have enough money to do things many of us can only dream of and the best thing they come up with is buying an item in some game. Great thinking there, really.

And yes, I also read the first post and I'm deeply sorry for this rant but I just couldn't let it go.
    Just because they have the same amount of money that you wish you had doesn't mean that they share your interests...

Honest to god there is nothing more ridiculous than someone ranting over how someone else spends their own money
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2012-06-16 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post

You know what's really just as stupid. You're incredible jealousy/bitterness/whatever over the fact that these people have the money to spend on these items (I will admit anything more than 10 dollars is pretty ridiculous even for the best items in the game). Seriously, it's their money. They can spend it on whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    $1600 so far. About $2000 when I finish selling my gear. As I finished Inferno some time ago, and only playing Hardcore now, I'm selling all of my Barbarian's (awesome) gear.
    Most of it is already sold, and it's pretty neat considering I didn't spend a single buck on gold or gear.

Can you farm any of that in Act I? Im not allowed to farm any other Acts because the mobs wont let me kill them. Id love to be able to pay for gas and food seeing how I cant find a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Can you farm any of that in Act I? Im not allowed to farm any other Acts because the mobs wont let me kill them. Id love to be able to pay for gas and food seeing how I cant find a job.
    Well, most of my Barbarian's gear was made of the last tier of armor. So, Act 4 or maybe with luck 3. But, I didn't farm a single piece of it. Got it all just from playing the AH.

I need an option:

I can't earn anything because I am on EUR rmah, flooded with items and close to null demand.

So, 0, my friends also 0, one earned maybe 3 eur for an item that would went on US rmah for ten times more.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    I need an option:

I can't earn anything because I am on EUR rmah, flooded with items and close to null demand.

So, 0, my friends also 0, one earned maybe 3 eur for an item that would went on US rmah for ten times more.

Its kind of a trial and error thing. I think we and Blizzard may find out that it works better in certain zones and is all but worthless in others. I really think this is just the start of several new ideas for this and the MMO genre. I think the goal is to find a way to make more money while reducing sub fees or at least being able to not go up on them.

I'm honestly shocked that people are willing to pay that kind of money for items. I don't have an issue with it, its there money, I just figured 25 bucks would be pushing it lol

9.30€ (after tax) so far. Doubt I'll make much more though, sold most of my good items by now.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I made €2, lol!

So far i've made £5.20 selling 2 items that were mid 50 level. Was really surprised and pleased when I got the email for it

made £25 selling a stormshield got other bits and bobs in ah not sold yet =/