RAF and Goblins/Worgen at the start of Cata

Does anyone remember how RAF worked at the start of Cataclysm? Specifically with regards to Goblins and Worgen. I can't remember if the xp bonus worked, but level granting didn't, nothing worked, or all of it worked.

I don't really care if RAF prevented you from getting Server First Goblin/Worgen, just if you were able to "start Cata at level 60".
    ಠ_ಠ

It worked just the same with Goblins/Worgens as it did with any other race since they took out the race-specific server first level 85 FoS.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    New goblin and worgen characters will indeed be eligible for Recruit-A-Friend benefits including increased experience gain and grantable levels. As we've no current plans to modify the Recruit-A-Friend program at this time or increase the level range for which the benefits apply, goblin and worgen characters (as with all other characters) will only be able to receive the in-game bonuses up to level 60.

Please keep in mind, as well, that there will be no Realm First achievements associated with leveling characters of a specific race, so this will not place goblin or worgen characters at any sort of unique advantage. (Source)
    Last edited by Ineras; 2012-07-08 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    It worked just the same with Goblins/Worgens as it did with any other race since they took out the race-specific server first level 85 FoS.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    New goblin and worgen characters will indeed be eligible for Recruit-A-Friend benefits including increased experience gain and grantable levels. As we've no current plans to modify the Recruit-A-Friend program at this time or increase the level range for which the benefits apply, goblin and worgen characters (as with all other characters) will only be able to receive the in-game bonuses up to level 60.

Please keep in mind, as well, that there will be no Realm First achievements associated with leveling characters of a specific race, so this will not place goblin or worgen characters at any sort of unique advantage. (Source)
    Oh that's right, they did. I forgot they removed the racial realm firsts. Hmm, that only leaves me with a 2 expansion old precedent of it working for 5 levels with DKs on whether RAF will work with Monks or not... hmm.
    ಠ_ಠ