10+ Year Old Account

Auction House - Six Property Searching Coming Soon!

I know D3 has it's share of issues and many great aspects to the game and I know not many like the AH. But I feel a sense of relief seeing that you can soon search up to six properties in the AH instead of 3 >.< it's SO frustrating as a Barb trying to find gear with Str, Vit, Crit (Hit, Dam), All Res, Armor, etc. Even four properties would've cut the cake for me =] But anyways, how does everyone else feel about this change?

Here's the source: Source

This feature will likely be released with patch 1.04 or 1.1.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    All very good news. I don't care that it's coming really soon, I'm just glad they realize these things. The one thing missing in that questionnaire is the ability to compare stats to your equipped gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    All very good news. I don't care that it's coming really soon, I'm just glad they realize these things. The one thing missing in that questionnaire is the ability to compare stats to your equipped gear.
    Yes! Exactly another change I wish to see as well! *keeps fingers crossed* I can see positive changes coming from the negatives.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

soon better be tomorrow when i wake up

"Soon" really can't come fast enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've put this game on standby for the time being, but I'm hoping that more things are fixed over time that will bring the game up to the expectations of the player.

Cross fingers for Infinite Dungeon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that'll be nice to search on. So often I have to prioritize just a few stats and then be stuck wading through a pile of crap

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Now that'll be nice to search on. So often I have to prioritize just a few stats and then be stuck wading through a pile of crap
    Yeah well but this is in essence the only reason that crap even sells . I will certainly miss being able to get rid of all that trash for a bid of gold.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-08-07 at 03:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Haha xD that's my issue =p It just stinks when you have to grab a few stats for a piece of gear and you get stuck on the next because you're looking to get another one of those stats and can't decide on one or the other! lol

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 10:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I've put this game on standby for the time being, but I'm hoping that more things are fixed over time that will bring the game up to the expectations of the player.

Cross fingers for Infinite Dungeon!

=O infinite dungeon would be awesome!!!

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Yeah well but this is in essence the only reason that crap even sells . I will certainly miss being able to get rid of all that trash for a bid of gold.
    That is true =] But you never know, some players might not look at stat priority and get what ever ^^ a couple of my friends are like that! lol