Thread: Trinity ADC's

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Trinity ADC's

Any one else getting tired of seeing the Trinity ADC's in Tourney play? almost every single game mind you when I say almost cause I have seen Sivir, but I mostly see Graves,Corki and Ez played and it's so boring : /...!!! btw match going on right now !

http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.com/s2-na-regionals

Deleted
    It's strong on Corki and Ezreal, not so much on the rest. Sivir can use it to push, but it's no near as good as on the other 2.

Edited... woot wooot!

And I think it's because they have good escape mechanics and huge potential with skills (gatling gun lowering armor, smokescreen, Ez flux slowing attack speed)
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2012-09-02 at 08:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Well, the thing is, it's strong and it works.
    So why shouldn't they use it?

If Riot nerfs it, they'll use other items. But they wont because it's Trinity Force. It's badass.
    they wont nerf it cause it doesnt need any nerfs, it's an item that's bought on very few champions effectively, and is the most expensive item in the game

Deleted
    I think he's talking about the most played trio and not the item.

Yeah I am talking about the Most Played Trio ADC's not talking about the Trinity Force item xD!

I just saw CLG and Curse play and every single game they had Graves Vs Corki : /!!! So boring! I am a vayne player myself so I wish she see more pro play !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverocean View Post
    Yeah I am talking about the Most Played Trio ADC's not talking about the Trinity Force item xD!

I just saw CLG and Curse play and every single game they had Graves Vs Corki : /!!! So boring! I am a vayne player myself so I wish she see more pro play !
    Cop really likes Corki. Even if Corki wasn't one of the best ADC he would be playing him almost every game.

I always thought Siv was pretty good with Triforce. Ap Ratio on her Q too. And isn't Ricochet more spammable than Cork/Grave's spells? So more sheen procs for her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I always thought Siv was pretty good with Triforce. Ap Ratio on her Q too. And isn't Ricochet more spammable than Cork/Grave's spells? So more sheen procs for her.
    Corki's ult? has like a 1 sec cooldown, only downside being it has charges, but they're extremely spammable.
    and people dont build triforce on graves as far as I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverocean View Post

Cop just plays Corki all the time. And we've had a Kogmaw and a Caitlyn so far in PAX, a Vayne in MLG (albeit a random pick) and a variety of ADs in Gamescom. Plus the 3 ADs in question have been nerfed, though i dont know if the world championship will be played in the post-nerf patch.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Triforce is good on Sivir because her W applies On Hit. It also does an attack reset, meaning her Richochet does a Ton Of Damage.

All three of the carries you mentioned got nerfs. Probably not enough of them, but that's beside the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's decent on sivir, but I think a normal build works better. You can get some really sick burst out of her W and Q with it, but I don't really feel like it's worth it. The phage proc would insure they never got away though.

Deleted
    I can't believe people still think he means the item and not the "Trinity" as in trio of champions...

But yeah, I'm pretty sick of watching that aswell. I'd love to see someone pull off a pro Fizz.. Or a hardcore Sona, now that'd be worth watching!

10+ Year Old Account
    Who says we're discussing TF on the merit of the OP? People wondered about how good it would be for Sivir, which is what we continued with.

//edit: And I seriously doubt you'll ever see a pro Fizz or hardcore Sona in this particular context, namely that of AD carries.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-09-02 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    I can't believe people still think he means the item and not the "Trinity" as in trio of champions...

But yeah, I'm pretty sick of watching that aswell. I'd love to see someone pull off a pro Fizz.. Or a hardcore Sona, now that'd be worth watching!
    I hear yeah I would love to see a Fizz Mid He seems like a decent champion to me lol!

Deleted
    Since when do we talk about ADC's? :X

10+ Year Old Account
    Heck if I know. Saw it pop up a tiny bit ago. Think someone even made a thread about it, or posted about it in the LoL thread.

I don't mind people picking Graves for bot lane. I tend to pick Varus and run an exclusive poke lane with a Soraka.
    RETH

They will play the champs that are the strongest. Ez, Graves, Corki all have good burst potential and also have great ways of escaping. These things come in waves, soon another AD will be the flavor of the month and they will be used more often than others.

It works the same with mid lane. You don't see much variation outside of Morgana, Gragas, Ahri, Karthus, Ryze or Anivia. Really, those 6 probably made up 95% of mids played at PAX. Top lane isn't much better either, with Shen, Rumble, Jax, Darius, Irelia, you don't see much variation outside of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Corki's ult? has like a 1 sec cooldown, only downside being it has charges, but they're extremely spammable.
    and people dont build triforce on graves as far as I'm aware.
    That is true.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    It's decent on sivir, but I think a normal build works better. You can get some really sick burst out of her W and Q with it, but I don't really feel like it's worth it. The phage proc would insure they never got away though.
    I'd love to know the math on it. The main reason I see people give is that Triforce is expensive or wastes inventory space while you build it. Yet other ADCs bother to build it. So... why is it worse? She makes use of all the stats on triforce. Has a VERY spammy auto attack enhancing spell, giving constant sheen procs essentially. Phage + Passive makes it impossible for people to run from her. What's the problem?
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2012-09-03 at 06:58 PM.