Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    People leaving is the only way it will create a noticeable reaction to CRZ issues.

Posting on the forums is good but loss of subs is more apparent to Blizzard than words in a forum.

There are not many ways a community can change things like CRZ without using their wallet, a loss of players may seem funny to people who havent noticed how the CRZ is affecting certain realms and activities but quitting and removing your sub is the only way to get Blizzard to take notice of this.

I wouldnt mind CRZ if it was for certain named zones but all zones barring Faction Capitals are effected. I am on a PVE Normal realm and see that the impact of more people and less herb/ore nodes is going to create economy problems.

The CRZ issues will become more apparent as the new chars being created in MoP start to leave the starting zones. You will notice that the majority of people who like the CRZ at the moment are mostly 85's who are geared up but its those who are not that will be the worst off. Of course Panderia and the panda start zone are exempt from CRZ at the moment.

As people start to level their new Pandas and try to level their mining/herbing then CRZ will become more apparent. I personally have stopped going out to herb or mine or skin for the past few days as CRZ is hard to work with.

Personally i would limit CRZ to Outland only for a few months to test its impact on how people interact and let the Old world ( Eastern Kingdoms / Kalimdor ) be CRZ free along with the Cata level 80-85 zones. Just dumping CRZ on everything has just made things awkward for many people to get prepared for MoP.
    Last edited by mmocd76284f6fb; 2012-09-22 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Yes, a bunch of babies left the game. I could directly feel the quality of pugs directly had increased after all those had left.
    It got Blizzard to change, and change radically. Retreat from the Cataclysm design philosophy was a much bigger retreat than abandoning CRZ would be.

It also taught people that quitting, en masse, is a great way to force Blizzard to back down. And for many, it taught them that quitting for months isn't all that painful.

You connect the dots from here on this one, ok?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    There are no dots, those who quit didn't come back and we're probably better off because of it.

But since you insist, go ahead then, quit and take all those others whining on the forums along with you. I won't miss them.
    Hes point is still valid and you appear to have missed it.

Deleted
    Why do people insist on using derogatory terms such as whining to beat down other peoples posts just because they have an opinion and want to discuss it rationally - everyone has a different view on this CRZ - if it affects you then you want to talk about it - those who like CRZ are free to explain WHY they like it and come up with ways that would benefit the other side and allow the PRO-CRZ to agree to something that the NON-CRZ side has a problem with.

Just calling people names and such doesnt help it just means you have an opinion but dont want to share and help others come to understand your views.

If you like CRZ please try to discuss how those who dont like it can adapt to your view - be articulate and show some education and explain how it benefits your viewpoint.

Just for reference I am partially disabled and WoW means a great deal to me as its not just a pastime for me.
    Last edited by mmocd76284f6fb; 2012-09-22 at 11:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KoffeKat View Post
    Hahahaha gamers are so Weak these days
    Those people arent gamers. They dont even know what MMO stands for.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 09:30 AM ----------

Also i cant help to fear that those same people are the ones that will fucking complain about challenge modes beeing too hard. Oh my god. I can only imagine.

Everytime someone says hey yo im quitting...I dont seem to notice. So either they did not leave....or they were not that important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Good, pardon me for language, but these kinds of fucking bitches need to get off World of Warcraft. They are the cancer that ruin this game. CRZ is hands down the best feature of MoP, and defines Garrosh's war lorewise.

Also, no offense but is it me, or are these stupid babies Alliance most of the time?
    Tell me something... if I roll on a god damn PVE server should I have PVP asshats shoved down my throat? Seriously? I rolled PVE for a damn reason. if I want to PVP I do it... in BGs, in TB, in WG... plenty of place... but I chose PVE because my life doesn't revolve around being some self-absorbed pixellated bully.

your mother pays your $15 to let you be a bully thats all well and good... I chose to enjoy my time... if I want to be a bully then I go back to work and gank the next chickenshit bail jumper and kick him in the balls.... I dont have to have my pixels turning some little boy into a quivering mass of jello to be a bully.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Tell me something... if I roll on a god damn PVE server should I have PVP asshats shoved down my throat? Seriously? I rolled PVE for a damn reason. if I want to PVP I do it... in BGs, in TB, in WG... plenty of place... but I chose PVE because my life doesn't revolve around being some self-absorbed pixellated bully.

your mother pays your $15 to let you be a bully thats all well and good... I chose to enjoy my time... if I want to be a bully then I go back to work and gank the next chickenshit bail jumper and kick him in the balls.... I dont have to have my pixels turning some little boy into a quivering mass of jello to be a bully.
    They cant attack you unless you flag yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Can someone PM to me exactly what everyones problem with CRZ are? I haven't been keeping up with it. The only problem I have is I like to level in solitude.
    if you like to level in solitude you can kiss that goodbye, aint happening.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 06:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Falcorn1992 View Post
    Cross realm zones is something that could make me go back to wow tbh. I don't know how crowded low lvl zones are but I always loved having tons of people running around while lvling.
    then respectfully, create an alt and try it out... lets see how you like the CRZ... I have my new toons and I have my very solidified opinion about CRZ.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    I highly dislike Cross realm zones and i just started again after a 4-5 month break from wow.

Good start, will probably try mop atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    See that there is a problem. IDK if its been fixed recently, but right now if your server is up for CRZ with a pvp server, you could be flagged against your will and unable to unflag yourself. Opening you up for big time ganking.

Honestly if they made nodes server based rather than CRZ, along with rares, and made quest mobs give shared credit to anyone involved, then I would be good with CRZ. Or they could FINALLY make AHs freaking battlegroup based and do some freaking server mergers rather than failing at saving face by stuffing people from other servers down our throats.
    while on beta they forced the PVE and PVP server together so they could test stuff, and it effectively made any area that had CRZ unplayable because of the 85-90s one shotting anything that had less than 125k hp or so.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 06:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I want to see a video, and or screenshots of all of this chaos that CRZ's are creating. Seriously. People are drama. I want to see some proof of the havoc.
    How many screen shots you want?

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 06:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    Um. I'm on a PvE server. I've never been automatically flagged when in a CRZ. I've never been ganked in a CRZ because I'm not flagged.

Are you suggesting that people on PvE servers are being forced flagged and ganked?
    Yes, people on beta PVE were being force flagged.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was around 80 Horde from 4 servers camping Alliance porting into Blasted Lands, and raiding place all over Kil'Jaeden yesterday. IMO cross-servers is bullshit, and should be removed. IDGAF if I'm on a pvp server, getting camped on my 63 by 2 raids of lvl 85's is not wpvp. Its douchebaggary. My server has crashed so many times from these use and abuse assholes. I'm not going to quit, but this is the biggest mistake since LFG.

ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    CZR is very very good! Zones are filling ALIVE!
    Now it really feels like a WORLD of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    CRZ adds more competition in a mmo to keep it challenging. Do people really want to get everything so easily?
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
    It also fucks up low pop economies.
    It also adds in more botters/cheaters (bots a plenty in the shimmering expanse on trial accounts)
    It also adds immense competition for nodes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarshall View Post
    People leaving is the only way it will create a noticeable reaction to CRZ issues.

Posting on the forums is good but loss of subs is more apparent to Blizzard than words in a forum.

There are not many ways a community can change things like CRZ without using their wallet, a loss of players may seem funny to people who havent noticed how the CRZ is affecting certain realms and activities but quitting and removing your sub is the only way to get Blizzard to take notice of this.

I wouldnt mind CRZ if it was for certain named zones but all zones barring Faction Capitals are effected. I am on a PVE Normal realm and see that the impact of more people and less herb/ore nodes is going to create economy problems.

The CRZ issues will become more apparent as the new chars being created in MoP start to leave the starting zones. You will notice that the majority of people who like the CRZ at the moment are mostly 85's who are geared up but its those who are not that will be the worst off. Of course Panderia and the panda start zone are exempt from CRZ at the moment.

As people start to level their new Pandas and try to level their mining/herbing then CRZ will become more apparent. I personally have stopped going out to herb or mine or skin for the past few days as CRZ is hard to work with.

Personally i would limit CRZ to Outland only for a few months to test its impact on how people interact and let the Old world ( Eastern Kingdoms / Kalimdor ) be CRZ free along with the Cata level 80-85 zones. Just dumping CRZ on everything has just made things awkward for many people to get prepared for MoP.

They've already HAD months and months of CRZ in Outland, and Northrend, and EK, and Kali... and they've fully ignored the input they got.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate CRZ with a burning passion. I talk shit in /General to CRZ people and I constantly berate them for polluting "my" server and I tell them to go back to wherever they came from... even though that's not how it works at all.

But CRZ would never make me quit. We've been through bigger shitstorms and fuck-ups than this with Blizzard. If you haven't left already, a little CRZ ain't gonna push you over the edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    They cant attack you unless you flag yourself.
    Respectfully, thats bullshit... you bloody failed to read the feedback from Beta... and you've bloody failed to read the blue post that just came out in the last 24-36hrs about it.

Realm Type
    When traversing Azeroth, players may encounter players from other realms who share their same realm type. PvE with PvE, PvP with PvP, RP-PvP with RP-PvP, and RP-PvE with RP-PvE.

The exception to this is that players are freely able to invite Real ID and BattleTag friends to join their party, even if their realm types do not match. In this case, players will be randomly placed within a party member’s realm. While it might be a little disconcerting to know that players from non-RP realms are adventuring in RP realms, or that players from PvP realms are exploring PvE realms, this is working as intended. Those players are in the company of friends from the target realm.

Please keep in mind that if you choose to group with Real ID and BattleTag friends, you may be placed on a different realm type depending on the members of your party. As such, we recommend grouping with players who belong to realm types you are comfortable with experiencing (such as PvE or RP).
    So yes, in fact Virginia, there will be forced PVP on PVE servers it looks like.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2012-09-22 at 11:59 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have some concerns about CRZ, but I'm willing to try it out. I do hope they enable it in Pandaria so that I can grief people doing world bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its the complainers on low pop servers complaining. They either roll on a pvp server to be cool get ganked & cry or complain about how there realm sucks. CRZ is perfectly fine & enjoying it does need tweaks & stuff. But if Blizzard pulls it away more people will bitch. Its those idiots that are destorying the game.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Its the complainers on low pop servers complaining. They either roll on a pvp server to be cool get ganked & cry or complain about how there realm sucks. CRZ is perfectly fine & enjoying it does need tweaks & stuff. But if Blizzard pulls it away more people will bitch. Its those idiots that are destorying the game.
    To be fair though, I'm on a low pop realm and our auction house is already low stocked as it is. Now that there are 500 farmers in every zone mat prices are going to soar and availability is going to go in the toilet. I'm not willing to cast CRZ down as it has only been enabled for a few days on my realm, but so far we, as a low pop realm, seem to be reaping the downsides of low pop realm and the downsides of a high pop realm