Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    that would probably be more relevant if I knew what that site was.
    I just googled searched "tpa" and saw that. I just thought it was funny. XD
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I think TPA has the best looking icon. And halloween is getting closer and closer xD

Deleted
    Well. I just went to the site to redemption the Riven Icon. I put the code and everything else, but after that the page just crashed but I kept reloading then it showed another page saying "Thank You", so I am assuming I will get the Riven Icon, anyone else had something like this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Thanks much for the summary!

Glad to hear it wasn't as bad as it could have been, and wasn't intentional, re-planned cheating on anyone's part.
    The League community's always been great, I was pretty worried to hear about this.
    Honestly, the cheating there was more of Riot's fault than the teams' - it's really hard to play the good guy when the setup is so that it permits cheating and you keep wondering if the rivals are peeking this very moment. And well, AZF got more of a penalty than it seems on the first glance... They will always be remembered as those who cheated in the biggest LOL event to the date.

The rerun started some time ago ... now the matches are about to start. The live music and the video is breathtaking intro to the matches. WTB ticket to season 3 finals.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

To bad Zubu cheated vs TSM then? They should've been removed from the finals, oh well. they lost. Fking deserve that, koreans.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    http://www.ggkthx.org/2012/10/congratulations-tpa/

I don't even... Read below the TPA picture.
    Azubu frost was bad and they cheat cus their fking horrible, terrible, garbage, worthless.
    GGWP well said TPA !

Infracted
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-10-14 at 05:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    To bad Zubu cheated vs TSM then? They should've been removed from the finals, oh well. they lost. Fking deserve that, koreans.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 11:28 AM ----------

Azubu frost was bad and they cheat cus their fking horrible, terrible, garbage, worthless.
    GGWP well said TPA !
    WOW, the ragez... It's likely many more teams cheated with that setup, it's just that only AZF got caught, that ping was a big mistake. Chill a bit and think who is guilty for encouraging cheating in that big of an event, think how stressful it is to think "what if they peeked and we're gonna lose because we played fair?". That kind of pressure turns honest men into cheaters.

Deleted
    You really have to be a mindless TSM fanboy if you think Azubu frost needed to cheat to beat TSM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ARGH!

Watching the VOD and midway the 4th game it fucks out and goes "hey, watch these other amazing vids!".

Gotta say, first game they looked pretty weak in teamfights. But from 2-4, WOW! Absolutely incredible play and a very well deserved victory. Dat Mundo, dat Orianna etc.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Such a well deserved win for TPA! AF just got outplayed constantly. Certainly did not expect AF to come off as so weak compared to TPA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Honestly, the cheating there was more of Riot's fault than the teams' - it's really hard to play the good guy when the setup is so that it permits cheating and you keep wondering if the rivals are peeking this very moment. And well, AZF got more of a penalty than it seems on the first glance... They will always be remembered as those who cheated in the biggest LOL event to the date.
    It's not just Riot's fault, it's also the team's fault. Riot promotes good sportsmanship and what the teams did, the ones that cheated, isn't very a good attitude of good sportsmanship, so I'd say it's actually more the team's fault than Riot's, but Riot is partially to blame too.

And thank god this happened now then before, otherwise they wouldn't have, probably, noticed that it would be possible to cheat, but still...

Deleted
    I think they did great job with finals, players were not cut out, but had no view on this stuff anymore. Just too bad they did not do it like this from the very beginning. But the fact they changed it gives hopes that they will never repeat this again. Just too bad the times were horrible for EU, but what the hell you can deal with it when it's on Saturday night :d.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    WOW, the ragez... It's likely many more teams cheated with that setup, it's just that only AZF got caught, that ping was a big mistake. Chill a bit and think who is guilty for encouraging cheating in that big of an event, think how stressful it is to think "what if they peeked and we're gonna lose because we played fair?". That kind of pressure turns honest men into cheaters.
    Riot pls l2stage

Anyway, cheating is still cheating, even if they made it "possible"

On the scale riot is still pretty new to the esports thing. Live and learn, the same stage setup mistake wont be made again. Alot of teams cheated but it was determined on whether the information was important whether they got fined or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    does the redeem code still work?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well. I just went to the site to redemption the Riven Icon. I put the code and everything else, but after that the page just crashed but I kept reloading then it showed another page saying "Thank You", so I am assuming I will get the Riven Icon, anyone else had something like this?
    Yeah thats normal the icon should be added to your account later this week.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chri478n View Post
    does the redeem code still work?
    You still have around 16 hours to redeem it, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Yeah thats normal the icon should be added to your account later this week.
    Ah, good to know. I was just scared it didn't work because after putting my name and clicking on the redeem bottum the page crashed and I just didn't know if by refreshing it would work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have a VOD of the Showgame?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers, should be good to watch =)