Deleted

strength enchant for kittys?

I have read a few places that best enchant you can get for your gloves as a kitty is strength not the mastery one?

can anyone tell me if this is correct and why or is it just bs I'm reading?

Deleted
    its all in the kitty guide, yes 1 str=1ap and therefor the best glove enchant.

Unless you are using a HotW build. Then haste would be the way to go as strength and mastery do not benefit Wrath spam in any way

HOTW is less DPS than DoC now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzumzah View Post
    Unless you are using a HotW build. Then haste would be the way to go as strength and mastery do not benefit Wrath spam in any way
    Mastery dose not but Strength increases Attack Power that is converted to Spell Power during HotW but the Haste enchant would still be better.
    And yes HotW deals less damage then DoC but DoC is hard :-)

AP isn't converted to SP, only Agility is. The Strength enchant does literally nothing for your Wrath damage during Heart of the Wild.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    HOTW is less DPS than DoC now.
    That is debatable good sir

HotW could prove more DPS dependent on the situation and vice versa
    Sims and theories does not equal practical application

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    AP isn't converted to SP, only Agility is. The Strength enchant does literally nothing for your Wrath damage during Heart of the Wild.
    I'm so busted not doing my homework lol. /lick

Quote Originally Posted by xbrmat View Post
    I have read a few places that best enchant you can get for your gloves as a kitty is strength not the mastery one?

can anyone tell me if this is correct and why or is it just bs I'm reading?
    It's because 1 AP has roughly the same value as 1 mastery right now. However, Strength is boosted through the various 5% buffs making it a better choice.