Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomercyBeastmaster View Post
    As a Gnome, I play to use my shrink ray on him, knock him out with a SAP and then watch murlocs bang him prison style. PUNT THIS!!!!!
    haha that is just awsome :P!

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Like his father, I think Garrosh will redeem himself in the end.
    Grom Hellscream's "redepmtion" was only in reversing the damnation he put upon the Orcs by drinking the blood of Mannoroth. It doesn't erase anything else he's done in the past and hardly makes him redeemed in anyone else' eyes, even his own son's until Thrall told him otherwise, a big mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is how I see the cinimatic playing out for garrosh.
    We push him down to like 10k hp then voljin and varian show up (they were fighting the last bit of a enhanced malkorok). The scene starts with malkorok dead body being tossed inside the area we just fought garrosh at. Garrosh him self has cut and bruises but is still standing only barely tho.

Garrosh looks up at voljin,varian, and few nameless soliders(us). He picks up gorehowl,and goes back to his fighting stance:

Varian shakes his head:" it is over garrosh, your forces have been destroyed*shows previous bosses dying/being destroyed*
    Voljin draws his bow and aims at garrosh:" lay down ya weapon and surrender and ya can see anothe day"

Garrosh laughs and charges at varian while voljin shoots the bow , the first arrow missing, varian and garrosh battle a little as garrosh talks.
    Garrosh " I am a hellscream! The WARCHEIF of the true horde. You both are fools if you think this will end me!
    Garrosh bushes varian back but is shot in the chest by another arrow,causing him to fall to a knee.
    Garrosh coughs and talks" voljin..you and these traitorous champions think..that the alliance will accept you now? Bah they will turn on you..only seeing you as fodder and beast...
    Thrall interupts him,walking in along with anduwin" you are wrong garrosh. The alliance is changing just as we have.mthe time of war for our pity differences is comming to end.
    Anduwin:no more blood shed has to be wasted for old hatreds..the long war of our kind will finally end.

Garrosh breaths heavy and stands, looking at the four before limping over to the missed arrow: you two believe peace will last...*he laughs and picks up the arrow* you will see..once a greater threat comes..there will be no peace..no working together...* he raises the arrow * a shame I will not be here to be your trophy and see you fall apart!!*starys to ram the arrow into his heart but is knocked out but anduwin*

*voljin shakes his head*
    *thrall walks over to garrosh, taking gorehowl from him* i was wrong to think you were like your father..*he stands and looks at varian who walked over and gripped his blade looking at garrosh*

From this point the cinimatic is done and you can loot the copse ( unconscious garrosh) you can speak to thrall or varian for more dialuoge after the loot is done afterwards.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Grom Hellscream's "redepmtion" was only in reversing the damnation he put upon the Orcs by drinking the blood of Mannoroth..
    Grom was only the the first and most willing to accept the blood, casue "Hey look! Free power up!"

It was others, noteably Gul'dan who convinced and offered the power to the Orcs, even when they knew what it truly was
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Grom was only the the first and most willing to accept the blood, casue "Hey look! Free power up!"

It was others, noteably Gul'dan who convinced and offered the power to the Orcs, even when they knew what it truly was
    Nobody but Guldan knew wht it was. But yeah..free power up no one was gonna reject that.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    Nobody but Guldan knew wht it was. But yeah..free power up no one was gonna reject that.
    Well Orcs value strength and power

When their most senior and highest political and spiritual leaders come forward with "Guys look! Crazy water that makes us stronger!"
    "Whats the catch?"
    "There is none!"
    "Omgz! No way!"
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Orcs value strength and power

When their most senior and highest political and spiritual leaders come forward with "Guys look! Crazy water that makes us stronger!"
    "Whats the catch?"
    "There is none!"
    "Omgz! No way!"
    WERNT the top spiritual leaders nerzul then after him wasthralls dad then Guldan.? If I'm wrong my be been like a year since I read all Orc history in detail.

Deleted
    If he's going to die I really hope it will be glorious death. Blizzard fucked up his character so much, he's doesnt deserve all these hate. He jsut wanted to be a hero of Horde and tried all his best to achieve full scale victory. Should citizens of the Horde really feel bad about Theramore? don't think so, I would be happy that potential threat was destroyed.
    I hope if he's going to die, he will put to shame Thrall and other Horde leaders for being so passive about whats going on in the Horde, he was the first one who stepped up and wanted to do something with shitty situations of Orcs, when Thrall palying mr nice guy, Vol'jin was kissing frogs, Sylvanas plotting to kill all the living, and rest becaisly doing nothing.
    I understand Horde can hate Garrosh when he wil use some mogu powers to create warriors, or Sha, but now? they should praise him, because he's the only person doing something for the Horde. WTF is wrong with people who hate him.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    WERNT the top spiritual leaders nerzul then after him wasthralls dad then Guldan.? If I'm wrong my be been like a year since I read all Orc history in detail.
    wasent Durotan just a chieftan of one of the many orcish clans?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be by Vol'jin's side as he lands the finishing blow, a quick strike to kill him.
    Currently Procrastinating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    If he's going to die I really hope it will be glorious death. Blizzard fucked up his character so much, he's doesnt deserve all these hate. He jsut wanted to be a hero of Horde and tried all his best to achieve full scale victory. Should citizens of the Horde really feel bad about Theramore? don't think so, I would be happy that potential threat was destroyed.
    I hope if he's going to die, he will put to shame Thrall and other Horde leaders for being so passive about whats going on in the Horde, he was the first one who stepped up and wanted to do something with shitty situations of Orcs, when Thrall palying mr nice guy, Vol'jin was kissing frogs, Sylvanas plotting to kill all the living, and rest becaisly doing nothing.
    I understand Horde can hate Garrosh when he wil use some mogu powers to create warriors, or Sha, but now? they should praise him, because he's the only person doing something for the Horde. WTF is wrong with people who hate him.
    What's wrong with ppl who hate him?
    Here is my slight idea.

*someone drives by in a van wagon*
    Guy1 what's that
    Guy2 it's a new can wagon

Guy 1 should we join it?
    Guy in van. It is new and I love/hate it for reason.

Guy 1 n 2 .....OMG
    *all three are in van wagon*
    *one month later 50 van wagons filled with random ppl go by*

Old guy1 wtf were we thinking..?
    Guy2. I think we were consumed the newness of stuff....

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 04:39 PM ----------

wasent Durotan just a chieftan of one of the many orcish clans?
    Probably..I think there were a few high clans...kinda why it was pretty big that grom the warsong leader drunk first and others followed..same reason Guldan used the first WARCHEIF as puppet cause his clan wad kinda big back then.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    uhhh....your explanation is so very confusing

Durotan was a top spiritual leader by virtue of being leader of the Frostwolves right next to Oshu'gun, he fled with the Frostwolf clan to Azeroth before the Orcs went all to hell, but he was murdered by Gul'dan when he returned to warn Orgrim Doomhammer about the blood pact.

The Frostwolves are the only guilt-free clan in all of Orcish society, a great irony of their existence is they seek to ward Alterac valley from being pillaged and strip mined by the Dwarves in a parallel to the Night Elves defending Ashenvale from the Orcs who wish to do the same thing to their home. With the exception of aid from the Horde by order of Thrall for the battle in the valley, Frostwolves are neutral wanting nothing to do with Horde campaigns, especially under Garrosh's rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Durotan was a top spiritual leader by virtue of being leader of the Frostwolves right next to Oshu'gun, he fled with the Frostwolf clan to Azeroth before the Orcs went all to hell, but he was murdered by Gul'dan when he returned to warn Orgrim Doomhammer about the blood pact.

The Frostwolves are the only guilt-free clan in all of Orcish society, a great irony of their existence is they seek to ward Alterac valley from being pillaged and strip mined by the Dwarves in a parallel to the Night Elves defending Ashenvale from the Orcs who wish to do the same thing to their home. With the exception of aid from the Horde by order of Thrall for the battle in the valley, Frostwolves are neutral wanting nothing to do with Horde campaigns, especially under Garrosh's rule.
    Thanks for clearing that up

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 04:45 PM ----------

uhhh....your explanation is so very confusing
    Sorry I am bad at typing while trying to keep up with my thought of which I'm trying to say...

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Garrosh need to be brought down to 1HP, then put to prison. Orcs are retarded in that when you kill them in battle they will still get the last laugh. Deny them of victory AND death.
    Because that worked out so well with Doomhammer...

Anyway, imo no redemption for Garrosh. If blizz is going this route with him, I'd go all the way with it, and have Garrosh fully corrupted by his pride and hatred and power, dying little more than a monster. Maybe some final line about him having done so to build a future for the orcs, but nothing to redeem him.

Though I do think on some fronts, such as killing Cairne, Garrosh gets too much flak, with some people completely overlooking what Cairne did wrong in that book and just going 'omg he killed Cairne, he is teh evil!'

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might cry ;(

Hopefully he goes out with a bang though, just like his father.

Better yet a ghostly appearance by his father would be awesome.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    But wsnt Ner'zhul still the High Shaman or what not?

Isnt thats why Big K went straight to him

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Anyway, imo no redemption for Garrosh. If blizz is going this route with him, I'd go all the way with it, and have Garrosh fully corrupted by his pride and hatred and power, dying little more than a monster. Maybe some final line about him having done so to build a future for the orcs, but nothing to redeem him.
    '
    pew pew

Why did Blizz have to turn such a badass Orc into a villian.
    Hopefully they introduce another awsome-sauce Orc

Blizzard has pretty heavily indicated that Garrosh won't actually die once you "defeat" him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    But wsnt Ner'zhul still the High Shaman or what not?

Isnt thats why Big K went straight to him

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 12:54 AM ----------

pew pew

Why did Blizz have to turn such a badass Orc into a villian.
    Hopefully they introduce another awsome-sauce Orc
    From wowpedia
    Ner'zhul was the chieftain and elder shaman of the Shadowmoon clan and one of the most popular figures in orcish society. He was admired, respected and venerated by all for his deep connection to the spirits, and was the closest thing the orcish race had to a single leader prior to the foundation of the Horde

So yeah he was THE shaman ppl went to.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 04:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Blizzard has pretty heavily indicated that Garrosh won't actually die once you "defeat" him.
    When did they make it clear we won't kill him? Usually defeat in this game means kill.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    well idk bout "heavily", but Blizz never said that Garrosh will die

They never said that the Lich King or Deathwing will die either