Thread: MoP End Boss

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

MoP End Boss

Obviously everyone thinks that Garrosh is going to be the end boss for MoP...but seeing as most of the characters who have been infused with Sha have had something (emotional) happen to them, who thinks it would be interesting if Jaina was the end boss and we fight her in Orgrimmar to stop her destroying it.

Just a thought

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDougieM View Post
    Obviously everyone thinks that Garrosh is going to be the end boss for MoP...but seeing as most of the characters who have been infused with Sha have had something (emotional) happen to them, who thinks it would be interesting if Jaina was the end boss and we fight her in Orgrimmar to stop her destroying it.

Just a thought
    I actually like that. Maybe not as the final boss but maybe as an encounter. Would kind of mellow out the argument that it's favoring one side over the other if you are fighting faction leaders from both sides.

The book kind of made it feel like we would see her angry side again.

I just don't want to kill her

Blizzard said that Garrosh will be the end boss... So Garrosh will be the end boss. It's not like people are guessing. It's just fact.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    Blizzard said that Garrosh will be the end boss... So Garrosh will be the end boss. It's not like people are guessing. It's just fact.
    Blizzard says a lot of things.

Deleted
    yeah just thought it would be nice to mix it up a little, also fight against her would definitely bring Thrall back into play to save her from herself

Just like they said Illidan was the final boss in TBC?
    Just like they said Arthas was the final boss in Wotlk?

Quote Originally Posted by Contri View Post
    Just like they said Illidan was the final boss in TBC?
    Just like they said Arthas was the final boss in Wotlk?
    Arthas was the final boss in Wrath, Halion was a bonus encounter that was a prequel to cata. It wasn't meant to be considered a serious addition to t10.
    And not Jaina as an end boss but definitely Jaina as an encounter.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    did they really say word for word that Garrosh is the final encounter?

Because all I know is that Siege of Org is the lats raid where we dethrone Hellscream, and thats it
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Blizzard says a lot of things.
    I read that in the voice of a wife scorned.

"Daddy said he's coming to my birthday party, Mommy."

"Yeah, Billy? Well, don't get your hopes up. Your father says a lot of things." ::muttering under her breath:: "No-good, cheatin' swine that he is."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijoemomma View Post
    I actually like that. Maybe not as the final boss but maybe as an encounter. Would kind of mellow out the argument that it's favoring one side over the other if you are fighting faction leaders from both sides.

The book kind of made it feel like we would see her angry side again.

I just don't want to kill her

yeah would be great as an encounter, just seems it would be the right way to deal with her character's story progression...always liked her (mainly coz i think her and Thrall have a little something on the side)

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they actually say that it will be, or that they are planning on making him the end boss? People have mistook Blizzard planning something as a promise before.

Deleted
    yeah I thought they just said Orgrimmar would be the final raid...nothing else specific, would be a bit boring if we knew everything that would happen before a story even came out

Well, Blizzard for some reason stated before MoP was released that Garrosh is the end boss. Why the hell would they do that? No idea, and just looking at current speculations and theories it would be much more awesome to live without this info.

Actually, I think Blizzard is playing with us. Garrosh won't be killed, or at least not by players. And the final boss will be an enigmous person, carefully plotting in the background. Yeah, Wrathion.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDougieM View Post
    yeah I thought they just said Orgrimmar would be the final raid...nothing else specific, would be a bit boring if we knew everything that would happen before a story even came out
    yeah thats what I thought to, for all we know Garrosh could be the first boss

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 10:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Actually, I think Blizzard is playing with us. Garrosh won't be killed, or at least not by players. And the final boss will be an enigmous person, carefully plotting in the background. Yeah, Wrathion.
    But....but....but..... he promised me that he has our interests at heart...
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    tbh his dad was pretty true to his word

Blizzard also said Deathwing was going to be an epic encounter. 3 - 4 mechanics that you rinse and repeat multiple times isn't exactly Lich King epic.

OT: Jaina as an endboss could be interesting, but I just don't see it happening. Maybe another Sha as a secret endboss after Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    did they really say word for word that Garrosh is the final encounter?

Because all I know is that Siege of Org is the lats raid where we dethrone Hellscream, and thats it
    Tey have said The Seige of Orgrimmar will be the final "patch"

Everything that has stated it is a raid was from websites that are not affiliated with Blizzard, so you can take that how you want. Some people think its the final raid, others think its going to be a patch based around it happening.

My personal opinion, I think it's hard to say because Blizzard themselves have not called it a raid just yet, so it sounds like nothing more than speculation.

Peoria keep posting the same link over and over, but it's from an interview and it isn't really in a clear context to know 100%

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The final patch would be Siege of Orgrimmar, where we go in to end Garrosh's reign as warchief once and for all.

They then clarified that means SoO is the final raid in MoP.

A raid to end Garrosh's term as Warchief.

The only way to be more obvious is to say "Garrosh will die in SoO."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Let's say there is a 7th Sha, and said Sha just happens to be Revenge, there really wouldn't be a better host. Blizzard using Garrosh as a red herring would an interesting move. Say she goes further off the deep end, gets possessed by a Sha, and starts a mass genocide in Org. That would be a hell of a twist. I wouldn't see us killing her, at least not intentionally, just purging the Sha from her body. In the chaos, Garrosh could either be critically injured, or possibly even sacrifice himself to save someone else(Thrall). So in the end he would be removed from his position, but also slightly redeemed in the eyes of his people.

Quote Originally Posted by kolston View Post
    Let's say there is a 7th Sha, and said Sha just happens to be Revenge, there really wouldn't be a better host. Blizzard using Garrosh as a red herring would an interesting move. Say she goes further off the deep end, gets possessed by a Sha, and starts a mass genocide in Org. That would be a hell of a twist. I wouldn't see us killing her, at least not intentionally, just purging the Sha from her body. In the chaos, Garrosh could either be critically injured, or possibly even sacrifice himself to save someone else(Thrall). So in the end he would be removed from his position, but also slightly redeemed in the eyes of his people.
    Cool idea. I'm thinking they'll throw us a curveball like this. The whole "Garrosh sure is a war mongerer, ain't he folks?" thing is being beaten a little too hard over our heads.