When I upgrade stuff with JP or VP the increased item level is not showing up...

Is this a known bug?

Because last night with a mate he linked me stuff he had upgraded which was actually showing the upgraded item level for him, weird enough...

For me it was still 483.

And the axe that I had upgraded was 491 for him when he was inspecting me but it showed as 483 for me, upgraded twice.

Thanks in advance,

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the blues pointed out, with 15 slots, an increase of 8 points on one item might not be enough to change it. It seems to be working fine for me...I went from 483 to 484 when I upgraded my Sha weapon to 489.

Not what he asked. He is having an issue with specific items not showing increased ilvl after upgrading, he said nothing about his overall ilvl. WTB Modereader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NSGamer View Post
    Not what he asked. He is having an issue with specific items not showing increased ilvl after upgrading, he said nothing about his overall ilvl. WTB Modereader.
    Alas. No idea. I've not heard of that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by NSGamer View Post
    That's also what the guy on the forums said, and yet the blue there responded in the same way. Strangely coincidental, huh?

@OP: I can indeed confirm that the item level doesn't SHOW change on the tooltip, but it is definitely a higher item level.

But in all honesty, does it really matter in the slightest?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    That's also what the guy on the forums said, and yet the blue there responded in the same way. Strangely coincidental, huh?

@OP: I can indeed confirm that the item level doesn't SHOW change on the tooltip, but it is definitely a higher item level.

But in all honesty, does it really matter in the slightest?
    Of course it matters. Its confusing when not present like that. I noticed this when a friend liked an item to me he had upgraded. It said it was upgraded yet it was the same ilvl.