The pseudo hardcores.

CRZ for sure!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    The Alliance.

Mwahahahaha.
    ./hi5

Torn between CRZ and Rogues.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Also:

- Those islands at the back of beyond (Azuremyst Isle with Exodar + Bloodmyst Isle)

Nobody would even notice they're gone...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    You know... He wasn't like this when he worked for Ensemble Studios. The players in the Age of Empires community loved him because he used to not be a douchebag. He went by the name Deathshrimp back then and he treated the people in that community like adults and had rational responses and ideas for us.
    He isn't a douchebag now. People call for him to be fired (you know, the uninformed dumbasses who think he alone makes the changes they dislike), call for him to get cancer/brain tumors (yes, really), die, etc.

And you wonder why he answers sarcastically sometimes?

GC spends a great deal of his time communicating with players, more than devs in pretty much any other gaming company, but he speaks like a living breathing person instead of a PR robot and people want to cry. I've read every blog he's posted, pretty much every blue post, and never once have I felt 'talked down to' or 'insulted'.

The reality is, people are idiots who think that their being customers = them always being right and anyone who says otherwise must be a BAD BAD PERSON. Even when those people are rude, insulting and demeaning. Its precisely because of people like them that we no longer have blue posts, constant insight into the development of the game, etc. The dumb f***s who pick apart every word and twist every sentence into some hurtful, personal insult.

Imagine being a part of a team that creates something that millions of people use, only to have thousands of people isolate YOU as the source of any problems with that product, and then insult/threaten/wish death upon/etc you. Then maybe you'd understand.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Not a removal, but a change. The game really needs to be separated into PvP and PvE. Or at least have spells and abilities work differently in each aspect of the game.
    I'm with you bro. Only way to not having one interfering with the other, and with PVP always getting the middle finger.

The team that is responsible for keeping bots out of the game because they clearly aren't getting the job done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearish View Post
    Cross Realm Zones
    Why are CRZ bad? Finally, i can see some people before capital cities etc.. I find that very refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    So you're saying that raiding would become only for actual raiders then and Blizzard would have to come up with something original and fun for other players to do at cap? That sounds absolutely divine.
    lol dragging 15 scrubs makes you a real raider...lol I missed that memo. So in that line of thinking 40 man raiding is real raiding and your 25 man raiding is just some gimp bastard version of real raiding. So my time spent in MC and AQ make me a real raider who has to tolerate 10 man raiding. I'll use that next time someone claims 25 is real raiding.

Deleted
    Either remove PvP or balance the game around PvE and make a separate server for ONLY PvP. You may take your own char to the separate server or create a new one. Instantly leveling it to the level you want and giving it "starter" gear. Thus making it possible to make PvP and PvE work best

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    PvErs that complain about PvP >_<

Arena. I really wouldn't care if it was in the game if not for the fact that PvE gets all screwed up because of it. Arena has been a horrible piece of shit since it's introduction in TBC, when I used to do it all the time, so it being shitty and unbalanced has never not been the case. Battlegrounds are great as a whole, IMO, and is what the pvp in this game should be about. Before anyone gets offended, yes, top-ranked arena still does require skill and all that, but it's still shitty. I like competitive pvp and all but it belongs in a game that is actually a pvp game, not WoW.

Other than that, there are things I would change but not a lot I guess that I would all-out remove, there are many features of the game I just don't do if I don't want to, it doesn't bother me that they are there for other people to enjoy. But arena interferes so much with everything else I really wish they would either flush it down the toilet or start making different modifiers for PvP, because Blizzard could potentially perfectly balance the PvE side of the game.

I would bring back pvp in WOTLK or BC, in fact all of it. I liked it when dks were pretty OP (well of course they're a hero class, but not anymore) in fact the current season were dealing with right now (season 12) is x5 more unbalanced than dks in S5, not even worth competing or playing.

It feels like im still playing the beta, except less errors.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2012-12-31 at 08:33 PM.

Crowd Control. That or all forms of Crowd Control are put on diminish returns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    Arena. It would be nice to have interesting trinkets and weapon procs again without having to worry about how unbalancing they are.
    Blizzard can still implement cool procs and weapons with PvP power now in game, conq weps even are better than upgraded heroic weps. It's up to blizzard whether they want to bring in things like that and last I checked they never stopped... idk what you're saying

15+ Year Old Account
    Well the most useless thing out there at this moment would be Flight Paths. However I would remove Flying Mounts if I could. They should not be player owned atleast. So in zones were you need to get up to places you can't reach by running there could be some sort of NPC taxi that takes you there.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh and i'd get rid of mages

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Not a removal, but a change. The game really needs to be separated into PvP and PvE. Or at least have spells and abilities work differently in each aspect of the game.
    Agree completely.....or at least give dual specs plus a "pvp" spec

guards from cities