Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    if you havent noticed..
    mist of pandaria is about pandas..
    Is the expansion only about Pandarens or is it one of the things included in the expansion? If you say the latter, I at least have some hope for this discussion.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2013-01-08 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    Just like the title says i reckon the next expansion both horde and alliance will be able to use The Naga as a race.
    i'm not sure if they would introduce another new character because blizzard are lazy.
    but you heard it here first the naga.
    what do you guys think?
    Cue the Male Blood Elf /laugh. Yeah, you're definitely the first one to come up with this theory.

I agree with Apathy though. Judging from Wrathion's quest line, it looks like the Burning Legion are returning. It looks like Wrathion want the Alliance and Horde to resolve their conflict quickly, in order to prepare for an oncoming Burning Legion attack. If the Naga were to feature in this expansion, it'd kind of throw all of the remaining villains in to one expansion. To my knowledge, there's only the Naga, Burning Legion and Old Gods left and all three link together quite a bit. Obviously, they could do another expansion similar to Mists, but I think this was more of a one off thing.

Thinking about things, I actually think WoW only has two more expansions left.

You see, the Naga relate to the Old Gods, as one or more of them transformed them from High Elves into Naga.
    If Sargeras was to return, the Old Gods would undoubtedly want to bend him to their will, like they tried last time with the War of the Ancients.
    We've seen too much of the typical faceless ones (Wrath and Cata were both littered with them) to make me think they'd be heavily focussed on in another expansion.

It wouldn't surprise me if the next expansion involved Azshara trying to summon Sargeras into Azeroth again, aided by the Old God that transformed her. We'd kill that Old God on the way, but still need to take out Azshara (as an end boss) because she'll still want to summon the Burning Legion.

In the following (and final) expansion, Sargeras will come through anyway, as Azshara had done enough before we killed her and he was able to force his way through, albeit, not at full strength as he would've used some getting here himself. The remaining Old Gods (most likely 2) would work on corrupting him. That would be bad for us, so we'd have to take out both of the Old Gods. Then we'd need to kill Sargeras as the final Raid boss of the entire game.

However, with Wrathion's cutscene, it seems like the Burning Legion are coming next expansion. This doesn't mean Sargeras will necessarily get here though because, just like with the War of the Ancients, some Burning Legion Demons would get through the portal well before it's able to allow Sargeras in.

TL;DR: Next expansion focusses on Azshara with an army of Burning Legion Demons combining with her own Naga, also involving the Old God that created the Naga.
    Final expansion features the remaining two Old Gods using their own armies (yet to be invented by Blizzard) as well as corrupted Demons. The focus will be on Sargeras and his Burning Legion.

Disclaimer: A lot of this stuff only just occurred to me, literally as I was writing. I changed my mind several times during it, so there could be some contradictions in my post. I haven't played WoW since around July and stopped paying attention to the lore months before that, so I might have forgotten some things.

10+ Year Old Account
    what are you talking about?
    that dude attacked me personally because i believe naga will be in the next expansion.
    That's not the only thing you said, did you? If you wish to have a proper discussion, I would suggest that you edit the OP so that the topic stays on topic.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    oh and your opinion matters more than the next person does it?
    another internet thug who thinks his better than everyone else because they play games
    without realizing his playing the same game.
    get a clue mate
    Nah, but the fact that all his posts are troll-posts makes his opinion worthless. And constantly calling it mope and never having played it helps as well. ... Oh and also, you seem to completely disregard all the posts explaining why it will be a Legion expansion, and not a Naga one - well done.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Is it the expansion only about Pandarens or is it one of the things included in the expansion? If you say the latter, I at least have some hope for this discussion.
    its about pandas.. of course it has storylines of orcs and humans too but this expansion is about pandas..

saying this expansion is about orcs and humans is just like saying every expansions are about PvP because every patch people play PvP

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nah, but the fact that all his posts are troll-posts makes his opinion worthless. And constantly calling it mope and never having played it helps as well. ... Oh and also, you seem to completely disregard all the posts explaining why it will be a Legion expansion, and not a Naga one - well done.
    i dont disregard it.
    you guys have your opinion and i have mine.
    i personally dont think it will be burning legion because burning crusade and cataclysm are of the same theme.. so blizzard wont release that expansion next.

I love "Calling it now" threads.

If you are wrong by the time said event occurs, no one will remember you.
    If you end up right, you can dust off that glorious bookmark on your favorite web browser and rub it on everyone's face claiming you are a visionary.

And maybe Nagas play a role on it, but revolving around them, I doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    .... does nobody pay attention to what the black prince has told them?
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    As for the topic itself, no, the central theme will not be around the Naga. If anything, it will be a Burning Legion themed expansion, but of course, it's not very unlikely that Naga will play a role. Considering that Queen Azshara was once allied with Sargeras (pretty much having the hots for him), another invasion could very well make her and the Naga play an important role, once again.

Calling it now, OP has 0 evidence to bring to the table regarding his/her rampant claim and needs to stop presenting his/her opinions as facts. For all we know the next expansion could be about Virmen tunneling into the center of Azeroth to summon a carrot demon of uber doom

I think after MoP they want to go back to more classical approach of an expansion.

One big Main Villain with a well established Lore and Army behind him, similiar to Wotlk.

So, i'll go with Burning Legion and some Demons, Nagas & Azshara are a big villain for sure but Demons are simply the classical Enemy of any "good" force.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    If anything, it will be a Burning Legion themed expansion.
    Your claim is just as ridiculous as OP yet you dispute as if your position is one of facts...

10+ Year Old Account
    its about pandas.. of course it has storylines of orcs and humans too but this expansion is about pandas..

saying this expansion is about orcs and humans is just like saying every expansions are about PvP because every patch people play PvP
    There is a difference between having an expansion themed around a conflict between the Alliance and Horde and just having them in the same continent/planet/etc. fighting the same foe, meaning working together.

You don't really know what theme actually means in terms of story, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Calling it now, OP has 0 evidence to bring to the table regarding his/her rampant claim and needs to stop presenting his/her opinions as facts. For all we know the next expansion could be about Virmen tunneling into the center of Azeroth to summon a carrot demon of uber doom
    from reading post like this.
    makes it obvious you think you are better than everyone else..

i never knew it but alot of wow players have an ego centric attitude who think they matter more than anyone else.
    you guys can have your games, knowing so much about it and shoot down anyone else who has their opinions..
    but when its all said and done and when everyone stops playing wow
    what accomplishments do you guys have?
    nothing. so yeah keep putting people down who dont know every single detail about wow like you do.

because bottom line
    its just a game and i dont need to take it seriously like you
    have a nice life.. lol =)

Change the thread title. Where the fuck did you learn that? "I'm calling it now, derp derp" So what if you're wrong? Are you going to create a thread called "I was so wrong guys, i apologize and accept you being smarter than i will ever be"? Because obviously, if it is going to be the naga you are going to start bragging "I told you so". I think taking a gambit without any risk is a pretty retarted thing. So change the title already...

You want the prestige of being right? Then accept the shame of being wrong.

Infraction: Please post constructively and avoid insulting other people. - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-09 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion is going to be about THE NAGA
    They could have made cool Naga stuff in Vash'ir, but they blew their chance.

Naah doubt we will see much Naga action anytime soon.

Your claim is just as ridiculous as OP yet you dispute as if your position is one of facts...
    Well there is some evidence it will be Burning Legion. I could say that Blizzard is making a new race called the fluffy puffs, but just like the OP's naga claim, there is nothing that even remotely hints at it. At least with the Burning Legion rumors we've seem some evidence that it could be it. All I"m saying is if the OP is going to make a claim like that, at least show some evidence that it could be. Don't just make something up and then have nothing to back it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that it's been hinted at a new war against the Burning Legion for some time now. There really are not many unknown places in Azeroth anymore now when Pandaria has been discovered, so unless Blizzard create an entire new continent on Azeroth (which does not make any sense considering that the super continent of Azeroth got split into the four continents Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, Kalimdor, and Pandaria) or forces everyone into the sea to battle the Naga, you will need to open up a new portal to travel elsewhere.

If not either of those options, we would be looking at another Cataclysm expansion where we travel around in various places in Azeroth again to battle some other threat (after what happened last expansion, I do not see that happening any time soon).

My theory is not exactly something I made up just now, since Blizzard have said that we will face the Burning Legion again. The question is if it will happen the next expansion or not. As I see it, we will be facing demons next time.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2013-01-08 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    ...and demon hunters are already in the game.....they are called warlocks.
    Yeah, no. DMs and Warlocks are more like Terrorists and CT squads in FPS games. They may be using the same weapons, but they definetely don't play for the same team.

Not to mention the difference in rituals aka game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Melt View Post
    Change the thread title. Where the fuck did you learn that? "I'm calling it now, derp derp" So what if you're wrong? Are you going to create a thread called "I was so wrong guys, i apologize and accept you being smarter than i will ever be"? Because obviously, if it is going to be the naga you are going to start bragging "I told you so". I think taking a gambit without any risk is a pretty retarted thing. So change the title already...

You want the prestige of being right? Then accept the shame of being wrong.
    omg you swore at me and told me to change the title of the thread..
    im going to do it right away..
    you are so tough internet dude.
    you play wow but seem so tough..
    im so scared of you please dont hurt me with your wow inuendo. frostbolts and fire blasts. please dont im scared of wow tough guys

Infracted: Off topic and argumentative after several warnings from other moderators. Please post constructively in the future. - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-09 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    Aszhara may be the harbinger of the burning legion but with events in Vashjir it seems she is working more for the old gods, and demon hunters are already in the game.....they are called warlocks.
    Those aren't Demon Hunters, they're pokemon collectors