Page 19 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    still until we see its evos we cant really call it a ripoff of anything i mean feebas is pretty much a reskinned magikarp but milotic looks nothing like gyrados other than being a water snake
    I was agreeing, there are plenty types of birds, snakes, fish, and mouse like Pokemon, so why is it that the only other fox like one is suddenly a rip off?

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Man, if Froakie actually evolves into this it'll be the best starter ever.

The image isn't real, it just looks cool.
    FU I was going to ask where you got this...and then I saw the spoiler tag in the quick reply window ...I HATE YOU!

I know so many ignorant people will just brush it off as New generation hating but that Grass starter looks stupid.

The fire is good, the frog is OK, but that grass is just retarded. Honestly what were they thinking "Hey lets make a brown osawot and put a green cap on it. That would make a grass pokemon right?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    I know so many ignorant people will just brush it off as New generation hating but that Grass starter looks stupid.

The fire is good, the frog is OK, but that grass is just retarded. Honestly what were they thinking "Hey lets make a brown osawot and put a green cap on it. That would make a grass pokemon right?"
    So, we're not allowed to have a weasel pokemon?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

It's a hedgehog combined with an acorn, not a weasel.
    Hence the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I think its going to become a hedgehog.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Did I say you wern't allowed to have it? No. Did I even say it was a weasel?

The grass starter looks retarded. It's an opinion and I don't think its a biased or even uncommon one.

The water and especially the Fire looks like they tried and succeeded, the Grass got put through the gene splcer and barely survived its so horribly deformed, uncool and boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's a hedgehog combined with an acorn, not a weasel.
    Hence the name.
    Chestnut and Pin according to Bulbapedia, but you're right.

somebody has never seen a chestnut
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I say you wern't allowed to have it? No. Did I even say it was a weasel?

The grass starter looks retarded. It's an opinion and I don't think its a biased or even uncommon one.

The water and especially the Fire looks like they tried and succeeded, the Grass got put through the gene splcer and barely survived its so horribly deformed, uncool and boring.

It's not like it's the first time they've done it. Wheres your opinion on these 2?

I hope they go the GenII route and make the other continents accessible. :C

But anyways, looking good. I'm definitely getting it. Hardcore pokemon fan since I was three and I've owned /every/ pokemon game except the dumb puzzle/pinball ones and snap. Glad I bought my 3DS a week ago. x3

But I'm thinking most people are going to go for that adorable fire starter. I know I am. I usually go for the fire starter anyway.

It's not like it's the first time they've done it. Wheres your opinion on these 2?
    They are not gems either but I know many people, like I said before, immediately and wrongly jump to the conclusion of new gen hate because their little closed off minds don't recognize criticism as ever being legit.

Nothing can ever be done poorly or be legitimatly unlikable, no no no, that would require our God Nintendo to be wrong or have some flaws.

Get un-brainwashed.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 02:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    somebody has never seen a chestnut
    If a Chestnut ever even looked close to that I would end it's misery and throw it in a fire, or put it in a school for "special" chestnuts because something sure isn't right about it. The world would be a better place

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why they picked France as the real-world inspired setting.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a Chestnut ever even looked close to that I would end it's misery and throw it in a fire, or put it in a school for "special" chestnuts because something sure isn't right about it. The world would be a better place
    Before you go throwing around words like that, look up a chestnut image of it before it's removed from the pod:
    Last edited by Auxis; 2013-01-09 at 03:09 AM.

They are not gems either but I know many people, like I said before, immediately and wrongly jump to the conclusion of new gen hate because their little closed off minds don't recognize criticism as ever being legit.

Nothing can ever be done poorly or be legitimatly unlikable, no no no, that would require our God Nintendo to be wrong or have some flaws.

Get un-brainwashed.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 02:57 AM ----------

chest nut

hedgehog

Chespin
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    It might be a tiny version of the whole of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Man, if Froakie actually evolves into this it'll be the best starter ever.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1aX1fl.jpg[IMG]
    The image isn't real, it just looks cool.
    Less cool alternative fan-designs for gen VI starter max evolutions.

Well, Gen V was based on the US, and a few of the random trainers (backpackers mostly) spoke French. I think, anyway. So, I guess they decided it would be a good jump. I dunno, maybe they just thought it would be neat.

Edit: hopefully fixed the image.
    Last edited by An-Tuirseach; 2013-01-09 at 03:24 AM.

I would have to agree with Argroth, in that Chespin looks extremely stupid beyond belief. Froakie and Fennekin are the better ones, with Fennekin the better. As for Froakie, I would say he will end up being ice/water. First 3 letters of frost is in his name. Basically "frost croakie". I definitely look forward to seeing the evolutions of all 3, and seeing more of the pokemon in X and Y.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    As for Froakie, I would say he will end up being ice/water. First 3 letters of frost is in his name. Basically "frost croakie".
    fro is also the first three letters of frog.

just saying.

Out of all the places in Europe, it's not the one I would pick, but it does have some nice settings they could use.

Or maybe they're going to have different areas based on different regions of Europe, with a central city based on Paris.