Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This is one of her skins, called Sona Muse.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pMX1el.jpg[IMG]
    Ah hahahahaha.

+39
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    + 40

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Wait what... I just said two random words....
    Tbh, I wouldn't admire myself if it was that. Since LoL's women have, like, really huge boobs lol, especially some skins that you buy. :p

Deleted
    Tbh, I wouldn't admire myself if it was that. Since LoL's women have, like, really huge boobs lol, especially some skins that you buy. :p
    Huge boobs are awesome!

Huge boobs are awesome!
    Definitely!

+41

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea, never heard that before.

What did she do after he said that? Did she used an ability or something?

This is one of her skins, called Sona Muse.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pMX1el.jpg[IMG]
    It was right after the game and we made a huuuuuge comeback (we killed the outer most turrets, and we just barely survived after they killed all of our turrets and inhibitors and were starting to whack at the Nexus), the Xin kept saying that the Teemo was bad, the Teemo was feeding, the Teemo didn't build right, we're going to lose, blah blah blah, and I kept defending the Teemo (i.e. telling Xin that Teemo was fine since he had a higher kda than the Xin), and we ended up winning. After the game, in the chat, Teemo said "sona tq", followed by "that was a fun game" or something like that, and then everyone left.

Joy's explanation would make perfect sense though.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Obviously.

Deleted
    This is Morgana, it's her default skin.

+ 39

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I said welcome back when you first got here Ave!

Also I just used growlith in battle and he does sparkle xD

Aveline check the links in mine and Asmes sig
    I hate you

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    It was right after the game and we made a huuuuuge comeback (we killed the outer most turrets, and we just barely survived after they killed all of our turrets and inhibitors and were starting to whack at the Nexus), the Xin kept saying that the Teemo was bad, the Teemo was feeding, the Teemo didn't build right, we're going to lose, blah blah blah, and I kept defending the Teemo (i.e. telling Xin that Teemo was fine since he had a higher kda than the Xin), and we ended up winning. After the game, in the chat, Teemo said "sona tq", followed by "that was a fun game" or something like that, and then everyone left.

I have no idea really, and it's a low level game I would assume, so it's probably something from another game because I've never heard TQ before.

Teemo said "sona tq", followed by "that was a fun game" or something like that, and then everyone left.

The best guess I can give you is that he meant to type tw, which would be teamwork, as in honoured Sona for her tw.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're a little too much, imo. Especially some champs like Sona and Ms. Fortune. Also, you wouldn't admire yourself, eh? Didn't we have this conversation before?

I have no idea really, and it's a low level game I would assume, so it's probably something from another game because I've never heard TQ before.
    Ah, I figured it was something like that, I just hope he wasn't making fun of me or something.

Something.

Deleted
    LoL TALK WOOO!!! I know about nothing about this.

Deleted
    They're a little too much, imo. Especially some champs like Sona and Ms. Fortune. Also, you wouldn't admire yourself, eh? Didn't we have this conversation before?

Ah, I figured it was something like that, I just hope he wasn't making fun of me or something.
    Well, let me rephrase it, every boobs are defined, very shappy and not small, though there are some that are very huge lol. And we did have this conversation before? When?

Nah, nothing like that I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone knows a female character's power is derived from the size of her tits.

Deleted
    LoL TALK WOOO!!! I know about nothing about this.
    Time to use Infuse no Joy so he won't bad talk about LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Really?

Fantastic discovery!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The best guess I can give you is that he meant to type tw, which would be teamwork, as in honoured Sona for her tw.
    That would make sense as well, given that teamwork is something you can give someone with the honor system.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    That's racist against small boobied women!

Deleted
    + 41