I'm wondering how an AP Shaco would be now with the changes made to Malady + Spellsword.

The nerfs to Karthus were so stupid. Seriously people that felt Karthus should be nerfed should quit the game, the CD on his ulti is a complete joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The nerfs to Karthus were so stupid. Seriously people that felt Karthus should be nerfed should quit the game, the CD on his ulti is a complete joke.
    What nerfs?

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    and here I thought Rugged's terrible hair couldn't be matched. I like the skin and animations though...
    But I like Rugged Garen. Even the hair

Am I the only one with a positive attitude toward most skins? <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    What nerfs?
    They increased the CD on his ulti by around 30 seconds or more at early ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    But I like Rugged Garen. Even the hair

Am I the only one with a positive attitude toward most skins? <_<
    I guess lol, very few skins are amazing that i want to buy examples: Darkflame Shyvana(Her flame dark is just awesome =P), Bunny Riven and few others.

Deleted
    They increased the CD on his ulti by around 30 seconds or more at early ranks.
    Well deserved.

May you step on lego for siding with Karthus.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Well deserved.

May you step on lego for siding with Karthus.
    I stand by my previous statement!

. Seriously people that felt Karthus should be nerfed should quit the game

No, Karthus ult already have a long CD make it even longer is just sad, what makes Karthus is his ult, increasing the CD you kill him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    No, Karthus ult already have a long CD make it even longer is just sad, what makes Karthus is his ult, increasing the CD you kill him
    He had way too much presence just because of his ultimate during laning. You shouldn't have that presence just because someone hit 6. Atleast now he has to be careful of when he uses it instead of just blindly doing it whenever there's a fight breaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    He had way too much presence just because of his ultimate during laning. You shouldn't have that presence just because someone hit 6. Atleast now he has to be careful of when he uses it instead of just blindly doing it whenever there's a fight breaking out.
    Thats cool, except everyone else can force a dragon fight 3 times while Karthus ultimate is down and basically win vs a useless champion. People that cant play vs Karthus deserve to lose, he isnt exactly complex.

Deleted
    Thats cool, except everyone else can force a dragon fight 3 times while Karthus ultimate is down and basically win vs a useless champion. People that cant play vs Karthus deserve to lose, he isnt exactly complex.
    Because GOD FORBID THAT IT'D REQUIRE just a LITTLE THOUGHT of when to use his ultimate. RIGHT? RIGHT?

God forbid they'd give Karthus some skill-requirements.

I get it.

I totally get it.

People that cant play vs Karthus deserve to lose, he isnt exactly complex.
    If you play Karthus you deserve to lose, he isn't exactly complex.

Sorry, if you lose to Karthus in his current state you are unbelievably bad at the game and have no clue what you are doing. He is easy to zone, his only presence is a ultimate with a 3minute CD, he has no escape, his only CC is a slow, you can reduce his damage by being in minions, you can dodge his main source of damage (2 Qs solo will do more damage than his ultimate) and he goes oom very fast in extended team fights. Lets ignore the amount of items and abilities that totally negate his ultimate too.

But no, that would be too complex for you I suppose.

You know who deserve to lose? Who plays FUCKING Teemo not only should lose but should rot and burn in hell for doing it and also should step on a lego.
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2013-01-25 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Forgot

Deleted
    CD nerfs on things which are already over a minute long really tend to have no effect outside of the laning stage, to be honest. (Unless huge)

Sorry, if you lose to Karthus in his current state you are unbelievably bad at the game and have no clue what you are doing. He is easy to zone, his only presence is a ultimate with a 3minute CD, he has no escape, his only CC is a slow, you can reduce his damage by being in minions, you can dodge his main source of damage (2 Qs solo will do more damage than his ultimate) and he goes oom very fast in extended team fights. Lets ignore the amount of items and abilities that totally negate his ultimate too.

But no, that would be too complex for you I suppose.
    Wow you are really sincerely hurt by this, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    CD nerfs on things which are already over a minute long really tend to have no effect outside of the laning stage, to be honest. (Unless huge)
    Id say it has a bigger impact, the ability for teams to come away from team fights at Dragon/Baron and get back into them is huge. If Karthus blows his ultimate at the first fight and then you begin the baron dance again the Karthus team is at a huge disadvantage. At max rank his ult CD is still nearly 3minutes.

Deleted
    Id say it has a bigger impact, the ability for teams to come away from team fights at Dragon/Baron and get back into them is huge. If Karthus blows his ultimate at the first fight and then you begin the baron dance again the Karthus team is at a huge disadvantage. At max rank his ult CD is still nearly 3minutes.
    If you blow your ulti and a team fight breaks out a minute later, a CD nerf does not affect you at all.
    If a team fight breaks out during the last few seconds when your ulti would've been off CD, you need to l2stall.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    If you blow your ulti and a team fight breaks out a minute later, a CD nerf does not affect you at all.
    If a team fight breaks out during the last few seconds when your ulti would've been off CD, you need to l2stall.
    Why would a team that knows you're waiting on Karthus ult allow you to stall? Its the exact same that as soon as you know enemies GAs are down you apply more pressure.

Karthus didn't needed nerfs thats all, he is already weak in laning phase and so squishy

Deleted
    Why would a team that knows you're waiting on Karthus ult allow you to stall? Its the exact same that as soon as you know enemies GAs are down you apply more pressure.
    Maybe I've just been playing DotA for way too long but it can't be that hard to stall, I haven't been gone that long.