Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Raw nettles after a drunken bet, Thought I was Going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Tofu is awesome! ...... depending on how you cook it. On it's own it's awful and gross... when cooked badly it sucks ass too... but when cooked well in a good stirfry it's completely awesome. My favorite noodle shop makes an epic tofu stirfry... but whenever I try and cook it at home I can never make the tofu come out like theirs does... I read you oven roast it, but when I did that it came out like dry blocks of rubber and was awful, so I tried cooking it in a frying pan and it just fell to pieces and went all crumbly... so I'm stuffed if I know how to properly cook the damn stuff :/
    I think its most easy to make with a deep fryer, alternativley you can just short fry it in a pan but you gotta cut it relatively think so it gets cross all through. i formysel frist preserve it in whatever i want it to taste like for about 2-24 hours, fry it in a deepfryer take it out, dabb off the fat with some paper towles and than fry it with the rest for about 2 minutes.

Had a caviar / nutella sandwich while hungover last summer... needless to say I chundered everywhere

Pancakes made with that "just add water" mix. Turns out I was allergic to something in it and had to run to the bathroom and force myself to throw up. It was.. unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I did that once and succeeded, failed the gallon of chocolate milk challenge though.

How in the place where the devil lives did you manage that.

I don't know, probably a Ruffles' pizza

Deleted
    Your mom!

the worst thing i ever ate would probably be bacon wrapped around a chunk of grease-- i mean meat, with brocolli right on it.

On a regular basis, vegetables and tofu. !@#$ that stuff.

Worst thing ever? Boiled innards. Wasn't a matter of choice at the time since I was starving, but in hindsight my hunger rocketed straight out the window after that.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    I don't know, probably a Ruffles' pizza
    That sounds good.

Not even sorry.

Well, the worst TASTING for me was a raw tuna steak with wasabi dressing stuff on it... I can eat pretty much anything but to this day, out of the thousands of meals i have consumed, this was the one I couldn't finish. Not because I was full, but because it was vile, and I eat like a horse (but i'm shredded though hehe.)

Worst FOR ME, was probably... this gigantic sundae with the most intense pile up of whipped cream I've ever encountered. I ran my ass of for the next week till I practically had near death experiences lol.

I ate a patty melt sandwich at the hospital galley once, it was the only food that ever made me vomit almost instantaneously.

Deleted
    The omlette i made about 5 mins ago. Gonna regret that shit in the morning.

Oysters, the kind you just slurp down without chewing. I felt sick for a good bit afterwards. I love oysters, but only the fried or smoked ones that you chew. If I remember correctly, these were boiled.

I was at a restaurant a few years back and I saw a big vat of whipped cream so I got a bowl of it for dessert. I took a huge spoonful of it and...it was sour cream...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghonda View Post
    I was at a restaurant a few years back and I saw a big vat of whipped cream so I got a bowl of it for dessert. I took a huge spoonful of it and...it was sour cream...
    haha my Nan did something similar, we were at a chinese resturant for my birthday and she saw some green stuff that she thought was avocado so she took a huge dollop of it and ate a big mouthful... turns out it was wasabi lol. She never did that again haha

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Raw whale bubbler. I couldn't swallow it. I had to spit it out and used goddamn hand soap to get rid of the taste.

Stuff wasn't fresh either.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Home made alfredo....I dont think the cheese should have curdled the way it did and it tasted like pickles for some reason.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

A mac&cheese with Velveeta orange squares.

I really don't know what's the real recipe, but I survived 4 years of college with this one: Maccaroni + Aylmer tomato sauce + dry cayenne pepper + light cheddar. Put it in the oven, wait till the cheese get a goldish color. Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... I know many will go, "WTF".

But here it goes... *hides in a bunker* Peanut butter on bread.... I can't stand how it sticks to the top of my mouth...

Else, I enjoy cooking, so I'm not that picky... Second thing might be.... Candied ants (Ants fried on a pan with sugar)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Can't really think of anything I've eaten that I really hated.

One thing I will never try is canned tuna. It looks and smells disgusting and I have no idea what the quality of tuna is when they're so cheap...