Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    This is fantastic. I didn't realize that. No official announcement yet for the second arc, hopefully it's soon!
    if you look on wikipedia there are some articles that translated it will be for the entire manga but I don't think there has been anything super official saying it will be. I don't see why they would make super shitty cgi just to redo the anime series though.

also the preview for the third movie has the skull knight in it.
    Last edited by bals; 2013-02-10 at 07:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    idolm@ster movie? yay. I still would prefer a second season though. it's a bit of a shame seeing as it sold more/as much as the SAO BD volumes.
    again A-1 pictures :3 I believe A-1 stated that last year was the first year (from the moment they started) they are out of the red numbers.

edit: found the part of the article

A few years ago, you made the decision to invest in your own studio; A-1 Studio. What kind of benefits has that given Aniplex?

It's been five years since the founding of the studio. The first four years the studio was in the red and last year the studio made a profit for the first time. But the question was what kind of merits? (laughs) One thing is that we have a much better grasp of what it takes to run a studio, as well as what kind of hardship is involved in the production of a title. We learned what would improve relationships with production studios; and so we learned a lot, and also A-1 Studio improved in their production process as well.

And so now the studio itself has quite a few titles under its belt, for example Black Butler, anohana is another example… and so to the degree that we can always count on, including A-1 Studio, as one of the candidate studios when a producer lists potential studios for animating the project. They've grown to receive commissions from other companies and not just from us, now. So in this calendar year, they will be working on twelve titles. It's come to be such that it's actually difficult for Aniplex to have priority access to their production line.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2013-02-10 at 12:09 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

So i've seen a few posts of people talking about a new reborn season happening and i was wondering if anyone had any input on it. i've looked around but haven't found anything and thought that maybe others could get more lucky than me

Deleted
    Oreshura
    I'm not entirely sure, but I think Silver actually feels something for Eita.

Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Oreshura
    i thought it was pretty obvious that she actually likes him ;O i actually thought the whole fake thing was just a scheme to actually behave like he is her boyfriend even if just one sided ^^, also i hope the last girl (the red head from op and ed comes soon xP)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    She was there after the ending of the latest episode :P
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Mondaiji - I said this before, but I swear to god if he loses even one fight I'll just.. just.. I don't know what I'll do. I want him to be so overpowered he destroys everything. I hate gary stu's and I don't care how powerful he is. The despair I saw in Perseus' leader was just wonderful.

Last weeks OreShura - I'm not sure who's best character yet, but I'm really loving black hair and Chiwa. How she proposed using the handheld was awesome. The continuous Jojo references and Chiwa's face being slammed into the desk where great too. Time to watch this weeks.
    I doubt Izayoi will ever lose a fight in the entire anime, which is why I love the guy. Wasn't his power "Unknown"? It seems pretty broken haha. Perseus leader was being a prick all the time and he basically pissed his pants when Algol got owned, fucking hilarious. I hope Izayoi ends up with Black Rabbit, last scene was kinda nice for them. I'm glad Izayoi isn't a Gary Stu, he's just an overpowered motherfucker who doesn't afraid of anything.
    OreShura - I seriously seriously seriously wish she went up and slapped the shit out of her little sister Mana. One thing I really hate is when people take orders they don't wish to follow like that, have the ability to resist the orders, and don't do anything but follow them. If my dad was a prick like that I'd just cut ties with him.
    I successfully added Mana to my "Characters to kill off this season"-list. Eita looked kinda stupid getting roughed up by just the bodyguard holding him still. Must be some buff bodyguard lol. I hope this anime gets a good ending, preferably him ending up with Masuzu (dunno why, but I just like the pairing lol, probably because they sort of figure out they're not completely "emotionless" together).
    Little Busters! - I knew it! That was a great ending to the arc. I knew that Kanata was hiding something and didn't really feel that way. Same with their father. I felt there had to be a reason for what he did, and he still loved them both. I loved at the end how they forgave him and he looks far better off, with that drunk-guy beard gone.

Why is there never a police-like presence in anime that don't revolve around the police. If they just dialed the police once then the entire family would be jailed for what they did. Insane child abuse, a horrific family structure, and some really cruel family leaders. Even in Japan I feel like some of them would get years, if not life, for stuff like that.
    I loved the ending of this arc, I was actually able to forgive Futaki for what she did, which I did not expect. It was a truly well executed ending, love how the entire family was reunited at the end. Even though it was during the ending song. Dat outfit for Haruka too, hope she keeps it <3.

Yeah I'm surprised a family that endorses in having more than 1 husband, beating children and even threatening to kill one of them is not even stopped, even though they're "influential" why shouldn't they get arrested? It's seriously fucked up, don't even know how they would get away with it. I'm hoping they get them arrested in the next episode or some time soon, that shit's bullshit.

I'm wondering what we'll get in Kud's arc though, apart from teaching her to speak English. By the way, why was the part where Nichizono-san wasn't at the Little Busters place added in? Don't tell me she's going to dissapear in the next arc again >_>. Excited to see more Kud though, she's really cute .
    On another note: There seems to be another season coming after the 26th episode, or at least more episodes, maybe an OVA?
    Source: MAL Topic, link to actual source is in the thread.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Oreshura
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i thought it was pretty obvious that she actually likes him ;O i actually thought the whole fake thing was just a scheme to actually behave like he is her boyfriend even if just one sided ^^, also i hope the last girl (the red head from op and ed comes soon xP)
    Yeah what Valyn said, I personally think he likes her too, sort of, since he ends up blushing alot and stuff, but that might be shyness/embarassment, oh whale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    She was there after the ending of the latest episode :P
    Yeah she was.

Deleted
    Okay, forgot what I said about silver.
    I thought she could be actually a likeable girl, with a deep story and such , but NOOOOOOOOO, she had to be one of the biggest bitches around. Geez

yeah, some guy spoiled me. However my spoiler doesn't contain specific informations about silver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    I too hope he makes a return . Hopefully he'll be the one who executes Squeeler. I think Satorou doesn't get enough love in the anime communities. Guy is pretty good; especially adult Satorou.

And this week's episode was damn good. Have to rewatch the whole show when it's done (same with Sakurasou).
    That would be a nice bit of poetic justice. Satarou is my favourite of the dudes (Shun always seemed too Peter Perfect-y) and I think he and Saki have good chemistry. I really enjoyed the episodes where they were separated from the group together.

I put off watching it til about episode 17 because I knew it was going to be a show I would want to marathon but I couldn't resist any longer. I think it was beneficial to wait to watch it in a batch. I feel I was able to get a better look at the over-arching nature of SSY's world. From what I've seen, quite a few people have said that the story felt all over the place, but marathoning a sizeable chunk, I didn't get that impression at all.

I think the thing I love most about SSY is that Squealer is an anti-villain. I haven't seen a decent one in ages and they are always some of the most intriguing characters because they make you question whether you think what they're doing is wholly bad. Like, sure, his methods are often abhorrent, he wipes out colonies that don't follow his line of thought and he clearly has no sense of honour or sportsmanship, [I]but[/I] he is fighting against beings who falsely present themselves as deities in order to control and subjugate his people, he overthrew a tyrannical and murderously unstable monarch and brought democracy to queerat society and made it more egalitarian and he is advancing and empowering his species by initiating industrialisation. He seems somewhat of a Napoleon figure.
    Not enough 'grey' bad guys around. Last character that got me wondering if it's okay to like them or not in anime was probably Gilgamesh (Zero).

Yay! re: Idolm@ster movie.

OreShura - Silver's imouto is a little bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    On another note: There seems to be another season coming after the 26th episode, or at least more episodes, maybe an OVA?
    Source: MAL Topic, link to actual source is in the thread.
    I'm pretty sure they always planned to make this two seasons in length. There's no way for them not too with the pace it's going.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-02-10 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure they always planned to make this two seasons in length. There's no way for them not too with the pace it's going.
    Well I haven't played the VN, so I don't know how many content there is to it. I'm just glad there's gonna be a season 2/more episodes.

Ixion Saga DT - Hilarious episode, especially the ashes scene with Incognito, that was so corny and made no sense at the same time . The last scene was the best though, Mariandale landing on Erec and they both go like "She has no va-" "He has no ba-". most epic scene in Ixion Saga to date, laughed for like 2 minutes, had to rewatch it a few times too. ^^

Magi - Great start of the new arc, seems like Balbadd is out of the picture completely for now, with the fastforward to a few months later. Snake bites him then dissolves, is he infected with Dark Magoi now? Might be that they can track his movements, but it's really suspicious. Guy/Boob girl in preview are going to be Alibaba/Aladdin's new teachers, probably some damn funny scenes will come after this. OST that started when the Maharagan began was amazing, hope they recycle that piece. Looks like the random spear user we saw in the openings will be in the next episode, and Sinbad's new student!
    A fail on their part was the dance animation though, it looked so damn cheap, it could have been so much better, but it looked like 2 frames per second -.- oh well it can't be helped I guess.

P.S.
    Morg so cute <3
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-11 at 02:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Magi - Great start of the new arc, seems like Balbadd is out of the picture completely for now, with the fastforward to a few months later. Snake bites him then dissolves, is he infected with Dark Magoi now? Might be that they can track his movements, but it's really suspicious. Guy/Boob girl in preview are going to be Alibaba/Aladdin's new teachers, probably some damn funny scenes will come after this. OST that started when the Maharagan began was amazing, hope they recycle that piece. Looks like the random spear user we saw in the openings will be in the next episode, and Sinbad's new student!
    A fail on their part was the dance animation though, it looked so damn cheap, it could have been so much better, but it looked like 2 frames per second -.- oh well it can't be helped I guess.

P.S.
    Morg so cute <3
    [IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/103285254/morgiana.png[IMG]
    Yeah, the new Magi episode was great. A nice calm and fun one after such a long battle arc. Balbadd is definitely out of the picture, easily for the rest of this season. I'm really loving the council's characters, all of them have their own great perks and personalities. It looks like Morg's clansman is going to help her get better too while the mage and swordsman teach Aladdin and Alibaba.

It makes me wonder what the snake actually did though, because over a month later and nothing has happened. I'm wondering where the Kou empire really lies. They don't seem evil or cruel, just another country that's looking towards expansion. Haven't seen enough of the Kou prince yet, but he doesn't look like a bad guy at all. It looks like it'll be really fun to see what Sinbad did to make the princess so angry though.

The dancing did look fairly cut up, but I didn't mind it. It still kept with the style of the anime fairly well and even though it didn't flow it still looked really cool.

Morg is adorable. She keeps getting more and more adorable each episode.

Watching both Azazel-san and Ano Natsu. Azazel-san is a whole bunch of "what" and a lot of "why" but I'm loving it and already excited for the next season. Only half way through Ano Natsu though but there is something about shows like this that really attract me. The whole hanging out and having fun without being overly dramatic but having a touch of comedy and really heartwarming. AnoHana felt very the same to me.

Also thinking of watching Aria the Animation afterwards. I know it's fairly old, but is it any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the new Magi episode was great. A nice calm and fun one after such a long battle arc. Balbadd is definitely out of the picture, easily for the rest of this season. I'm really loving the council's characters, all of them have their own great perks and personalities. It looks like Morg's clansman is going to help her get better too while the mage and swordsman teach Aladdin and Alibaba.

It makes me wonder what the snake actually did though, because over a month later and nothing has happened. I'm wondering where the Kou empire really lies. They don't seem evil or cruel, just another country that's looking towards expansion. Haven't seen enough of the Kou prince yet, but he doesn't look like a bad guy at all. It looks like it'll be really fun to see what Sinbad did to make the princess so angry though.

The dancing did look fairly cut up, but I didn't mind it. It still kept with the style of the anime fairly well and even though it didn't flow it still looked really cool.

Watching both Azazel-san and Ano Natsu. Azazel-san is a whole bunch of "what" and a lot of "why" but I'm loving it and already excited for the next season. Only half way through Ano Natsu though but there is something about shows like this that really attract me. The whole hanging out and having fun without being overly dramatic but having a touch of comedy and really heartwarming. AnoHana felt very the same to me.

Also thinking of watching Aria the Animation afterwards. I know it's fairly old, but is it any good?
    Thinks its due to him ignoring her while doing the kou negotiations...
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Second spoiler on oreshura, can't don't think I can take anymore. Dropped.
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-02-11 at 06:26 AM.

Deleted
    Been one of my favs since day one. I also like the style she has. Most anime girls dont get drawn like that. Just look at how she is from day one, then compare to most of the recent anime girls, theres quite the difference imo :P

Speaking of anime girls, or guys for that matter, what kind of characters are everyone generally drawn to? Is it completely random? Is it big boobs? Maybe some kind of behavior?
    In my case im generally drawn to tomboyish girls, like Eclair, Morgiana or Misaki (Sakurasou and Railgun both :P). Other than that, the seemingly emotionless girls like Tabitha (ZnT). Note that tomboyish does not mean tsundere. Louise (ZnT) makes me want to punch a kitten.

for guys usually the know all super strong guys like Kirito Izayo and the guy from hagure yusha for girls anything thats cute ;P like alice from major or Asuna from SAO or even Chidori from FMP ;P sagara sousuke also one of my fav characters ;D (also from fmp)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Speaking of anime girls, or guys for that matter, what kind of characters are everyone generally drawn to? Is it completely random? Is it big boobs? Maybe some kind of behavior?
    In my case im generally drawn to tomboyish girls, like Eclair, Morgiana or Misaki (Sakurasou and Railgun both :P). Other than that, the seemingly emotionless girls like Tabitha (ZnT). Note that tomboyish does not mean tsundere. Louise (ZnT) makes me want to punch a kitten.
    Yanderes are my biggest draw to a characters.

Then it'd be likeability, cuteness, and overall how you are able to relate to them. (Say Tomoko from It's not my fault I'm not popular, or Frau from Robotic;Notes)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yanderes are my biggest draw to a characters.
    Might sound like a dumb question, but what's a Yandere? :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    A crazy lunatic.

snip
    Allright thanks, now I know what it is
    For anime chicks I like:
    I'd say women who can fight/stand on their own, or be able to fight for the ones who they love, think Kuroyukihime.
    After that I guess "Nice girls" like Aoyama, that show genuine concern, no matter who it is, their love interest or not.
    I also like females that confess right away... can't think of an anime example but like Marta from Tales of Symphonia 2, who basically thinks of Emil like her white knight riding on a horse from the bat. You know, sort of like cute instant-love, if that says anything.
    I generally don't like the weak fragile chicks that go like "oh no I can't do anything, you must protect me, love interest!"

Deleted
    http://iss.ndl.go.jp/books/R100000002-I023330227-00
    http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-14517.html

Basically, the first volume of KMB is now stored in the Japanese Library of Congress (The National Diet Library).

The National Diet Library (国立国会図書館 Kokuritsu Kokkai Toshokan?) is the only national library in Japan. It was established in 1948 for the purpose of assisting members of the Diet of Japan/National Diet of Japan (国会 Kokkai?) in researching matters of public policy. The library is similar in purpose and scope to the U.S. Library of Congress.