Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    What no Tortillas, racists!
    Totrillas are a race now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rice. I can make any meal with rice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsz View Post
    So I'm way off from finding excellence because I have an excess of health and physical fitness? Am I deficient in eating shitty food? I'm confused.
    Excess of health? "Shitty" foods?

-Nevermind... I wouldn't like to derail the discussion, especially when you're stubborn enough to deny everything.

rice > pasta > potatoes. tho I tend to eat potatoes 5-6 days a week still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably pasta, followed by rice, and then potatoes. But considering I limit my carbohydrate intake, the variance between them is not that high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Potatoes because of sweet potato casserole. Holy shit.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I'm Irish, you know what I voted for

Deleted
    I honestly don't have a favorite but voted pasta anyway because I guess that's the most common for me.
    They can all be used into pretty delicious things which I love equally.

Deleted
    Definitely bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeros View Post
    I'm Irish, you know what I voted for
    I don't see any alcohol on the poll?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsz View Post
    There is zero nutritional value in anything you listed in the OP, except maybe sweet potatoes if you're hitting the gym regularly.
    Well that is a load. Potatoes are are near complete food. White rice may be lacking but you can get other varieties which are also a lot better for you. Pasta I do not care about, but I am sure you can get healthy types of that also considering it can be made with many different ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    but they are three options that doesn't work for most of the world. North and south america, europe and parts of asia eat bread. Many parts of africa don't have any of those 3 staples.
    Pretty sure western europe is mostly pasta and rice, eastern europe is a lot of potatoes and asia is clearly built on rice.

What are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Well that is a load. Potatoes are are near complete food. White rice may be lacking but you can get other varieties which are also a lot better for you. Pasta I do not care about, but I am sure you can get healthy types of that also considering it can be made with many different ingredients.

youre wasting your time he came here just to start an arguement and let everyone know hes perfect.

Potatoes. Rice. Then pasta. I can live without pasta but not without potatoes. Rice i like as well. Potatoes are just so versatile though.

My Asian blood says rice, my white blood says pasta. My body will be in constant conflict over this until the day I die.

I like rice. I enjoy pasta and potatoes too, though, but I don't like them with as much stuff as rice.

I'd give up all three of those for the rest of my life if it meant I could get one more buffalo steak or hunk of grilled salmon.

Tired of potatoes, so I voted for pasta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pasta Pasta Pasta !!!!
    Hot or cold !!!!!
    Pasta Pasta Pasta !!!

Deleted
    Brown rice, whole grain pasta rolled oats and groat for me. Doubt that any of them can give me diabetes ;p
    Last edited by mmoc589c6e9229; 2013-02-20 at 02:34 PM.

Pasta you go gurl!

Pasta>Potatoes>Rice
    Love all, but pasta and potatoes are really close together. Not sure if possible to decide between them because they go with diffrent kind of meals. As in "Fish and potatoes", not "fish and pasta", or heh maybe some people do that
    Rice doesnt taste anything, but its good with chicken i suppose. But obv need spices or sause or i wouldnt be able to eat it
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”