Poll: Do you like Girls with tattoos?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Depends what kind of tattoos and where. If it's a girl with butterflies and random pop singers, no way.

If it's a girl with tribal or skulls tattoos or creepy stuff like that... sure.

As for place, no tattoos on face please and no tattoos on the entire body, that's a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Hell yes

Suicidegirls.com pretty much sums up how hot tattooed chicks can be
    No, sorry. Suicidegirls shows a fake version of chicks trying to be attractive so they could lure people. It's just a commercial fake, I belive here we are talking about tattooed girls in general, not about that minority. So the question is, do you like tattoos on a girl or not, not if you like specific tattooed girls. Suicidegirls are examples, but not what general represents. I could bring Kat von D for example as a good example but the fact remains that there are differences.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2011-08-26 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does, "A fake version" even mean?

I wasn't even talking about the cover girls dude. You know Suicidegirls.com is mostly a social networking site right? And a great majority of the women on that site have some kind of a mod or another AND they are just your normal everyday chicks ranging from smoking hot to butt ugly and everything in between.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    What does, "A fake version" even mean?

I wasn't even talking about the cover girls dude. You know Suicidegirls.com is mostly a social networking site right? And a great majority of the women on that site have some kind of a mod or another AND they are just your normal everyday chicks ranging from smoking hot to butt ugly and everything in between.
    Yeah, its a great site and it pretty much is the go 2 source for hot Tattooed girls.

Girl with no tattoos = Still beautiful
    Girl with small tattoos( tribal or flower) = still beautiful
    Girl with medium tattoos ( tribal, animal markings plants, country of origin) = still beautiful
    Girl with a bit larger tattoos ( angel wings on half your back for example) = still beautiful
    Girl with anything larger = hmm maybe
    All over? F**k that noise

Quote Originally Posted by NerdsRSexi2 View Post
    I've never done drugs (save trying cigarettes) and I'm not uneducated. I've done these things because *I* think they look good, not anyone else. I think that it is at the discretion of the person. If they really care about having a good looking tattoo they will do the research and find a good artist. People that go to the cheapest place, or get tattoos (that they later regret) when they are drunk, I think that is silly and a waste of money. There is no meaning behind it.

Pretty much sums up the thought my thought process regarding tattooed people, guy or girl. Don't have any myself, but it's whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post

Except in 10 years, those nice, colorful, vibrant, pieces of artwork, will look like dull, muddy pieces of shit.
    You can remove tattoos you know

As long as they're not on the face, or neck, and as long as the chick isn't completely covered in them. I think sleeve tattoos look best on girls.

I also don't understand people who tattoo their name on themselves.

Lots of piercings is a major turnoff though.
    Last edited by muto; 2011-08-27 at 07:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I don't.

Has no one heard of or seen Christina Perri?

I surely like her... a lot... special hair style, imperfect teeth and tattoos, and gorgeous
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Deleted
    I'm a girl and I would NEVER get any tattoo so I'll say no. I don't like them on guys either, I don't like them at all. A small tattoo is ugly and like a brand on a cow.. but a big one or the most of the body covered with them, just yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvisp View Post
    Thats my kind of girl... Grrrrrrr
    damn straight

Not really.

I dont mind like something small on the back, or on the foot.

But natural all the way.

Deleted
    I do.

I'm a girl and I plan on getting a tattoo in the future.

Deleted
    Yes, if the tatoo isn't big .

Quote Originally Posted by angael View Post
    They look good when your young... but when you older.. not so much. They do look good to me, I would never marry a girl with a tattoo though due to how they end up looking when you get older..
    Lol, you should never marry then. . Because not only tattoo will end up looking different when people get old. But the person will looking as different when they get old. . Skin colour, skin tight, hair colour, wrinkles, and anything surely will change. . You will grow old too anyways, you cant stay the same now and later. So whats the point of doubt if tattoo will still look good when someone grow old?

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uxien View Post
    Lol, you should never marry then. . Because not only tattoo will end up looking different when people get old. But the person will looking as different when they get old. . Skin colour, skin tight, hair colour, wrinkles, and anything surely will change. . You will grow old too anyways, you cant stay the same now and later. So whats the point of doubt if tattoo will still look good when someone grow old?
    Its a bit different though. Its like wearing tight clothes and short skirts when you are young and fit. Then it looks damn good, but when you start to get older you dress a bit more conservatively. Tattoo's are similar, they look good when you are younger but start to look tacky when you get older. My Father got one on his forearm when he was in his 20's. It looks awful now and he regrets getting and is thinking about having it removed.

Deleted
    yes i love them on girls

If it's a big-ass tattoo all over her body then no, but if it's something small then sure.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My wife has tattoos so sure but if she didn't I wouldn't care either. If ink/no ink on a girl makes you decided if you like her or not then you probably have some image issues about women and what they should/shouldn't look like.

some are ok, on the arm maybe..dont like it when it covers the WHOLE arm, face and neck is a nono.