10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I am actually a modified Doctor. Basically every other night I can use my force field ability to protect someone else. I chose to protect Rigimi because night one seemed bit of a toss-up and I figured if certain people were scum they would think it was funny to kill him night 1. My assumption is there is a full powered Doctor in the game somewhere.
    I have been playing WoW all night and didn't notice these new pages. But, Arlee, unless I misunderstood something, you claim that you couldn't protect on night 1. Why did you say you protected me then? Something doesn't add up, and I think you are lying.

Vote: Lysah
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    I have been playing WoW all night and didn't notice these new pages. But, Arlee, unless I misunderstood something, you claim that you couldn't protect on night 1. Why did you say you protected me then? Something doesn't add up, and I think you are lying.

Vote: Lysah
    I never ever said I couldn't protect on night one. I said EVERY OTHER NIGHT. I used it on night one, on you even, and then I specifically said I couldn't use it tonight. Literally I said "every other night". I have no idea how you get can't protect on night one out of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    The only time RP has ever made a factor in our games was in Greeney's Batman themed game, but even then, Catwoman was helping Batman in the RP, but I never was targeted by Decagon during that game.

Also, if you think RP does matter in these games, why aren't the Cop and Jailkeeper knowledgable of each other? Why wouldn't the town know who their Mayor is? Same with the Doctor? That's just how these games are played, with a veil that everyone is blind to everyone else professions.
    I contemplated NKing or maybe even investigating you the night before Worge Daykilled you.

That would be a terrible town! You slice your finger off trying to dice multiple apples at once, and you just have to hope that some masked person will show up at your house in the middle of the night and make sure you don't bleed out and maybe even reattach your finger, but with the fear and knowledge that it is unlikely to happen. /shudder

Listo, why do you think there are only 4 roles available to a Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rigimi, I think you got confused about that.

Her first post said she protected you, her second post was saying she's probably gonna die and she can't protect anyone tonight (as in once this night is over, the following night. I believe that was bad wording on her part just like Lysah's "probably Jack of all trades" thing was bad wording on her part.)
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Rigimi, I think you got confused about that.

Her first post said she protected you, her second post was saying she's probably gonna die and she can't protect anyone tonight (as in once this night is over, the following night. I believe that was bad wording on her part just like Lysah's "probably Jack of all trades" thing was bad wording on her part.)
    Oh I see. Yea pfft, I count this night as over since all the night actions are in even though technically this is a night interruption. Even if I live I can't switch my target so, yea it's over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, okay. It just caught my eye and I got all excited, thinking I had discovered a slip. My bad! Still, I would like to stay supporting Lysah, because her defense was impressively strong coming out of the gate. But, I will admit that I might be willing to support Arlee. I honestly think that if we don't make a decision soon, this will go on for forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I see. Yea pfft, I count this night as over since all the night actions are in even though technically this is a night interruption. Even if I live I can't switch my target so, yea it's over.
    I would assume as much. I think it would be pretty crappy to have this night interruption and then change night actions. Scum would have a field day >.>
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

15+ Year Old Account
    This is basically going to boil down to who appears to be more valuable as a player, with Arlee being able to be a "weak doctor" covering someone every other night, or Lysah being a jack, and personally, I'm going to vote to keep a Jack around.

Support Lysah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    This is basically going to boil down to who appears to be more valuable as a player, with Arlee being able to be a "weak doctor" covering someone every other night, or Lysah being a jack, and personally, I'm going to vote to keep a Jack around.

Support Lysah
    The general consensus is both of them are going to die, because tomorrow we're lynching the other guy. Since whoever dies is going to come up as Mewtwo according to Lysah, we can't risk that it might be Mewtwo who lives (also according to Lysah.)

What was the basis for Lysah assuming Mewtwo was scum btw? Mew and Mewtwo could both be townies and target each other through power role powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post

Support Lysah
    That's a good point, Uggor. I really hope that this isn't a rapid wolf scenario, because then this game would get crazy. Everyone who voted for whoever lost would immediately have a target on their backs. This is assuming that Mewtwo is scum, he could be town like Blue said.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What was the basis for Lysah assuming Mewtwo was scum btw? Mew and Mewtwo could both be townies and target each other through power role powers.
    Because the mod is forcing one of us to die right now, they would never force two townies to fight like this, that would be absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    That's a good point, Uggor. I really hope that this isn't a rapid wolf scenario, because then this game would get crazy. Everyone who voted for whoever lost would immediately have a target on their backs.
    According to Lysah it is a Rapid Wolf scenario in which case you need to lynch her during the day phase and you will lose both roles regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm guess no one thought to check to see that I edited my post ... I had role initially but realized that's not what I meant and switched the word to ability. Also, after re-reading Lysah's post - I realized I had made a boo-boo in that regard - Lysah did indicate the role that uses the ability that I had in mind.

However,

@ Lysah - looking up at your post on 908 - I don't know why you have to keep making the point over and over again that you don't want to die right away - we're all in the same boat on that note. You've made multiple posts on that and did not even wait for Arlee to show up to see exactly she would have to say although others said they wanted Arlee's response. I think if you would've let up a bit, people might be more willing to choose you. Also, in the end, it won't really matter - because no matter who survives, one of you is probably going to end up killed during the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Lysah it is a Rapid Wolf scenario in which case you need to lynch her during the day phase and you will lose both roles regardless.
    But not according to you? I would assume that if one of you got the information that this was a Rapid Wolf scenario, the other one would gotten that tip as well.

Correct. I would tell you to spare me because I am Mew, but that would not be safe for the town. Because, unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that the town picks me to live regardless of how good I am at arguing, sometimes you just can't win. Therefore, I have to include the fact that we will both read Mewtwo upon death or I risk losing the entire game because I didn't speak up.

The corollary to the fact that we will both read Mewtwo upon death is that I, too, must volunteer my death to ensure the town does not trust Mewtwo regardless of who they pick tonight.

Honestly, Arlee, I'm not sure why you're so against this logic. You still get to kill Mew with this deal, isn't that the dream?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lysah is saying Mew dying = Mewtwo reveal on death even though it's not Mewtwo (as long as the duel was fought.) She linked to another game with the same thing.

Arlee is saying her Mew rolecard did not say that would happen.

Well that's the sticking point. On my card it doesn't say that both will result in a Mewtwo declaration, which is different than the Rapid Wolf situation. So either this is slightly different, or it was a mistake on my card. I am not sure. Given that I completely understand the opinion of kill one now lynch the other during the day phase. My preference is to kill Lysah now so I can meet my win condition, which is also why she really wants you to kill me so she can win. There was also the idea that maybe she might have a way to survive one lynch, but I have no idea if that is true or just a theory.

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 10:20 PM ----------

I think you have the most votes atm Lysah so the woe's me thing doesn't fit really well.

I do suspect that both of us win if the other dies regardless of the outcome of the rest of the game, which means that it doesn't matter to Arlee if she dies as long as she doesn't die first, while since I am town I can win with the town and so I'm okay with the town dying first.

But of course, if you follow this logic you come to the conclusion that I am Mew and she Mewtwo, I suppose it's up to you to decide what to believe.

In the end, Arlee is not comfortable dying first and I am. Maybe she doesn't have a team, maybe she is a lone SK and NEEDS to live tonight in order to win. I am telling you that I AM okay with dying first, because I am the Mew, because I am the town, but for that reason you should lynch her first. Not because it's any smarter for the town, necessarily, but because I don't want a scum to win, I prefer a perfect town win to a town + scum win.

Honestly, regardless of who you pick this game won't get to another night without both of us being dead unless there is some magical lynch immune scum power, so what do I gain from volunteering to go first from the start if I am the scum?
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-04-03 at 02:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was just a theory I came up with, because I was trying to figure out why Lysah was trying so damn hard to live if she, as mew, will win when town wins.