Thread: This girl.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goronpower View Post
    yea i dont know, i just included that as another fact so people wont think that im stupid ( cuz that could have repelled her)
    Well; it has the opposite effect, to be honest. Life lesson learnt: If you say something and provide it as evidence that you're not stupid, people will generally shake their heads and go 'Well; that wasn't very smart...'
    After all; it's pretty much inviting ridicule. So friendly tip: Next time you get the urge: Don't.

Anyway, as for your OP: I would say the problem is with clinginess. It certainly does look that way. You haven't seen her for two years, but all of a sudden you're constantly there. Just... Constantly.
    Another thing is: You've stated yourself that you wanted to become her SO eventually (even if you were just friends). That's... Well; it's just plain creepy. To set up a goal like that, wriggle yourself into someone's life, and try to methodically enter their space with the goal of a relationship... Yeah, I'm sorry, but it is creepy.

So that might explain some things.

My tip: Either leave her alone, or back off a little, try to contact her later on, keep the contact more casual, and forget about romance entirely.

You are 14.. go do something like play video-games and hang out with friends.

worry about Female bullshit when you are an adult, Teenage girls are fucking batshit insane.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    high iq or not you lack experience which is the only thing that matters in life

Deleted
    yea i dont know, i just included that as another fact so people wont think that im stupid ( cuz that could have repelled her)
    There are people with high IQ who say the dumbest things imaginable. There are creationists with high IQ in this world. Hitler had a high IQ and he drove Germany into the ground.

Do you think that people with a high IQ automatically know how the world works?

Besides, you are 15 years old. Do you have any idea how much a relationship lasts at that age? I always said to myself "these guys won't last more than a month, perhaps even half a month", and I was always right.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    What has your IQ score got to do with anything?
    I think he has good punctuation and vocabulary for his age. Remember Steven Hawking said it best, "People that boast about their IQ are loosers."
    Last edited by Seani; 2013-07-16 at 12:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Well; it has the opposite effect, to be honest. Life lesson learnt: If you say something and provide it as evidence that you're not stupid, people will generally shake their heads and go 'Well; that wasn't very smart...'
    After all; it's pretty much inviting ridicule. So friendly tip: Next time you get the urge: Don't.

Anyway, as for your OP: I would say the problem is with clinginess. It certainly does look that way. You haven't seen her for two years, but all of a sudden you're constantly there. Just... Constantly.
    Another thing is: You've stated yourself that you wanted to become her SO eventually (even if you were just friends). That's... Well; it's just plain creepy. To set up a goal like that, wriggle yourself into someone's life, and try to methodically enter their space with the goal of a relationship... Yeah, I'm sorry, but it is creepy.

So that might explain some things.

My tip: Either leave her alone, or back off a little, try to contact her later on, keep the contact more casual, and forget about romance entirely.
    \

yes i wasnt planning on a relationship right away, i just wanted to be friends with her for a long while and see what she was like.

No sir. Give her the space she requested. If she comes to you... well then the balls in your court and you can play it how you like, for now she's in charge and told you to fuck off... so do as the nice lady requested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    I think he has good punctuation and vocabulary for his age.
    What has age got to do with it? He is 14, in the UK you leave Secondary School 2 years later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    yes but these dreams have become more frequent and have been bothering me alot, even when it has been atleast 3 or 4 months now.
    Ignore the dreams. It's just your brain processing information, if you're thinking about her a lot, then it's not so surprising that you'd dream about her.
    Leave her be, if she doesn't want to hang out with you, I'm sure you'll find people that do. There's no need to force your company on people that don't want to know you, they aren't worth your time.
    Relax, breathe, take a step back, move on with your life.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have a crush on her. She is feeling smothered by how much time you are trying to spend with her. She doesn’t want to spend time with you anymore, people change it’s part of life. I suggest you honor her request and leave her alone, don’t randomly end up at the same places and the likes.

You have a crush on her. She is feeling smothered by how much time you are trying to spend with her. She doesn’t want to spend time with you anymore, people change it’s part of life. I suggest you honor her request and leave her alone, don’t randomly end up at the same places and the likes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    I think he has good punctuation and vocabulary for his age. Remember Steven Hawking said it best, "People that boast about their IQ are loosers."
    Yea i agree, I am a loser.

yes i wasnt planning on a relationship right away, i just wanted to be friends with her for a long while and see what she was like.
    Yes, you did. And while you may have had the best of intentions, to anyone who is not you, that is scary as hell.
    Edit: Let me explain why:
    It's methodical planning at work. People generally experience 'love' as an honest emotion; if it happens, it happens. People generally start relationships by just letting it happen. Relationships (that work) are nearly never planned (unless you're from one of those cultures where your mum and her mum will barter for the best price for you/her, of course; whole different ballgame there).

The methodical way of you trying to get into her personal life, 'sample' her through friendship, and plan to move closer still and 'take' her into a relationship is predatory. Now; there's nothing wrong with being predatory per sé, but 'predatory' and 'romance' simply do not go together. Somewhere, someone is getting hurt. In this case, you act as if she is an object to be manipulated, and, eventually, to be conquered/caught. Without regard, I might add, for how she feels or thinks in the situation (though I suppose adding it was unnecessary because I've already mentioned the 'objectification' thing).

She tells you she doesn't want to hang out with you any longer. The reason is two-fold: She says you act strangely and say strange things (your behaviour is frightening), and she needs time for other people as well (you are suffocating her).
    Last edited by Stir; 2013-07-16 at 01:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    You are 14.. go do something like play video-games and hang out with friends.

worry about Female bullshit when you are an adult, Teenage girls are fucking batshit insane.
    and only a few stop being like that :P

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i agree, I am a loser.
    don´t worry, who isn´t?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Yes, you did. And while you may have had the best of intentions, to anyone who is not you, that is scary as hell.
    No, I wasn't. I tried to act normal as could be. I might have acted like a fucking freak, acted stupid, or even scary for some reason. But i know she did not see me as trying to be in a relationship with her, and I agree that would be creepy as shit.

Deleted
    No, I wasn't. I tried to act normal as could be. I might have acted fucking freak, acted stupid, or even scary for some reason. But i know she did not see me as trying to be in a relationship with her, and I agree that would be creepy as shit.
    Well there's your problem. If you try to act normal you're fucked, acting normal is acting natural; you don't try to act natural.

No, I wasn't. I tried to act normal as could be. I might have acted like a fucking freak, acted stupid, or even scary for some reason. But i know she did not see me as trying to be in a relationship with her, and I agree that would be creepy as shit.
    I edited that post, including a much-needed explanation.

It seems like you might be depressed or anxious maybe both. I would recommend going back to your psychiatrist, also other kids at your school don't need to know about your medical problems. You don't have to disclose that information, if they ask just say you were feeling unwell and leave it at that. Surround yourself with people that you trust, if this girl isn't being supportive that isn't a friend by definition.

Leave her alone, it was pretty obvious she isn't interested in you.

Don't go all creepy nerd, where you stalk her and love her from afar ...

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    What has age got to do with it? He is 14, in the UK you leave Secondary School 2 years later.
    He isn't in the UK, he said 9th grade meaning he is just starting highschool, I would put his age at 12-13. He is in the US.

It sounds like she doesn't want to hang out with you, but is trying to be nice and not tell you why. Possibly your weight, if it's high school. You could try loosing your weight and seeing if she changes her tune, or just move on. Pursuing her otherwise would be stalkerish.