Thread: This girl.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You have lived in this world for 30 years and this is your "wisdom"? I will surprise you now: my boyfriend looks like a pandaren and I would never trade him for a bloodelf. Even with same personality. Chubby men are much more cuddly than some full-of-steroids gym apes.
    Srsly, get a hold on your self, just because someone decided to look good and be in good shape, doesnt mean they use steroids or are lower iq then yours. Even worse you are probably one of those who cant lift her ass up, same goes for your bf and then just bitch to everyone who cares to do something with their life beside sitting and living with the excuse we are ok the way we are fat and immobile, because we can cuddle.

On topic, should just forget about her, srsly not the only fish in the pond, also start doing someworkout, will help you out a lot later on in life. Not some heavy lifting since you are a bit too young, but just some normal workout to get in shape.

Deleted
    @ OP. Man up. You don't need any forum advise, or any shrink advise. You just need to man up and deal with your shit. Go bang some other chicks in the meantime, it may help you with the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    /Facepalm. 135 IQ and can't use the world because instead of 'cuz'.

On topic:

Leave her alone and speak to her again in few months, if she still doesn't want to speak to you then just leave her alone.
    lol he did say he was 14. I think we all had genius level IQs back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    He's thinking that she's a bitch yet wants to get together with her?
    Perhaps you're unaware of that thing that happens when you go through a breakup and all your friends assure you that he/she was a total asshole/bitch anyway and you're better off without them. Doesn't matter if it's true and it doesn't work for everyone, but sometimes it can help you get over someone that you still feel an attachment to.

That he even considers to contact her again, with the hope of spending time together and eventually become her boyfriend is kind of creepy when she doesn't want to spend time with him.
    Tiili, The Ice Queen...

It's not called "kind of creepy", it's called being a 14 year old with a crush. Now, I'm not going to suggest that he go for it. Getting that kind of reaction after "a couple of days of talking with her" is a pretty clear sign to move on. That being said, he's at the right age to start figuring this stuff out.

Listen lil man, here's the thing. People change from elementary school to middle, and they'll change again in high school, and again in college, and.. you get the picture? It's most likely that she's just no interested in the things you shared before and she's evolved as a person and you guys just aren't clicking anymore. It happens to all of us. It sucks, but it's just something that happens. I suggest you just try and move on with your life. If you keep pushing the issue you'll most likely only receive a more harsh rejection that what you first encountered. Hope this helps, and remember there's always more friends to be had, you just gotta be yourself and don't be afraid to try talking with new people.

Haven't read everything nor all the posts. Only that you are 14 and chubby. GET. FIT. ASAP. Or else, you will find yourself in a deep depression later on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    You realize you're in the vast minority, right?
    Actually I think this is how it goes when people get out of their teens. Personality will matter more. I think OP should wait with his interest in girls until he finds one worth trying and at his age they're one in a million or so and definitely not the one this topic is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Srsly, get a hold on your self, just because someone decided to look good and be in good shape, doesnt mean they use steroids or are lower iq then yours. Even worse you are probably one of those who cant lift her ass up, same goes for your bf and then just bitch to everyone who cares to do something with their life beside sitting and living with the excuse we are ok the way we are fat and immobile, because we can cuddle.
    Me and fat? Let me laugh please. I made a belf because it's one that resembles me most closely of all chars, so talk to the hand.
    And yeah I know it's not required to have low IQ to hit the gym sometimes but someone yet has to prove me that gym regulars can be smart and not have bad attitudes. You already failed at this task though.

Also, why the heck would anyone teach a teen to hate his body because some teenage chick and her dumb friends *supposedly* don't like him because of that? Just let him be and in time he'll find the right girl.
    Last edited by mmoc5cd9ec035b; 2013-07-17 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Actually I think this is how it goes when people get out of their teens. Personality will matter more. I think OP should wait with his interest in girls until he finds one worth trying and at his age they're one in a million or so and definitely not the one this topic is about.
    Though I would definitely agree that personality trumps looks (within reason), saying that looks only matter to teens is far from the truth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Though I would definitely agree that personality trumps looks (within reason), saying that looks only matter to teens is far from the truth.
    Well, it's too subjective thing, some people are more into looks, some less... some like skinny, some like muscle, some like fat. As long as the person looks like a human being, there's no problem really, someone somewhere will like the look. And yeah probably more people are into gym looks than gamer looks, but I think it's wrong to tell the kid to hate his gamer body because mainstream bimbos don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post

Me and fat? Let me laugh please. I made a belf because it's one that resembles me most closely of all chars, so talk to the hand.
    And yeah I know it's not required to have low IQ to hit the gym sometimes but someone yet has to prove me that gym regulars can be smart and not have bad attitudes. You already failed at this task though.

Also, why the heck would anyone teach a teen to hate his body because some teenage chick and her dumb friends *supposedly* don't like him because of that? Just let him be and in time he'll find the right girl.
    Good thing you have proven to be a real stand up girl with good attitude by going "full-of-steroids gym apes", so plz dont even try to play some high moral innocent person. So ye, if you start trowing shit and stereotype ppl dont be shocked if someone trows shit back at you.

Now before we derail off topic, dont see how its hating your body if you workout. Just because you feel better, can actually run more then 100m without losing breath etc. doesnt mean you hate your body or dislike people who are out of shape, it the opposite it shows that you care for your body and your overall health.

10+ Year Old Account
    You gotta get her out of your head dude. Being an awkward teenager sucks, but you will get more confidence as you get older. At the same time, you may have to aim lower when looking for girls, we have a saying in Denmark that goes "Equal children play best". If she is shallow and arrogant, you wouldn't want her anyway.

And a little tip for you, girls love to have to work for it, don't give it all away. Be alittle hard to get :-D

You're obsessed with a girl you didn't see for 2 years.. Move on man. She has.

Sounds to me like she picked up on the massive rape vibe and got out of there before shit went down.

Deleted
    Perhaps you're unaware of that thing that happens when you go through a breakup and all your friends assure you that he/she was a total asshole/bitch anyway and you're better off without them. Doesn't matter if it's true and it doesn't work for everyone, but sometimes it can help you get over someone that you still feel an attachment to.
    I'm sorry but I've ended relationships on good terms with ex-boyfriends except one. Most of them am just friends with now, I have no need to think of someone as an asshole to get over them and if you have to do that then I must say you probably never clashed too well to start with.

Even less so when there's been a guy that I've been interested in but been rejected by, I don't think of him as an asshole just because he rejected me.
    It's not called "kind of creepy", it's called being a 14 year old with a crush. Now, I'm not going to suggest that he go for it. Getting that kind of reaction after "a couple of days of talking with her" is a pretty clear sign to move on. That being said, he's at the right age to start figuring this stuff out.

It is kind of creepy behaviour. It should be stopped before it has 'grown' more into his personality, if it continues to 'grow' he'll be a proper creep by his later teen years.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-07-17 at 10:12 AM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Like most others have said, just let it go. There will be another girl that will make you forget about her.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Goronpower View Post
    yea i dont know, i just included that as another fact so people wont think that im stupid ( cuz that could have repelled her)
    Being intelligent doesnt mean you are good with women though. Some of the stupidest(academically) people you will ever meet will be far more successful with women that you could dream of. Everyone has something they excel at... even if all they excel at is sniffing used teabags and snuggling up to a goat.

best bet like others have said is to just forget it, if she is bothered then she'll chase you. i not then your better off not falling out badly or making yourself look like a stalker/creep

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I can see where Tiili is coming from, with this.
    If a guy acts in a manner that could be perceived as 'creepy', it's usually because he simply does not know any better and not due to any malicious intent. So I think it's better to point out to this kid where someone would find his behaviour creepy so he knows better in future. Nip it in the bud, so to speak.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I'm sorry but I've ended relationships on good terms with ex-boyfriends except one. Most of them am just friends with now, I have no need to think of someone as an asshole to get over them and if you have to do that then I must say you probably never clashed too well to start with.
    agree with you there, the main cause I normally see when people have bad breakups are when they dont actually pay attention to the warning signs that their partner is wrong for them and walk away. They keep holding on, trying to change or change their partner rather than just calling it a day without getting bitter.

An IQ 135 dude needs advice from gamers (which are known to have an IQ of like 13)?
    While the answer is quite obvious since she already gave it to you "leave me alone". Having an IQ of 300 wont change that fact...

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    An IQ 135 dude needs advice from gamers (which are known to have an IQ of like 13)?
    While the answer is quite obvious since she already gave it to you "leave me alone". Having an IQ of 300 wont change that fact...
    IQ hardly means anything, what he lacks is wisdom/life experience.
    And please, generalizing much, gamers encompass a huge part of the population and its quite varied, people of all ages and professions play games, not just 20 year old basement dwellers.