Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    We won't need the Alliance when we have super orcs.

The infernals will make a full mid-air stop and go crying back to old sargy when they see what their opposition is.
    And suddenly your super orcs are now mind controlled slaves of the Old Gods.
    Your next move would be...?

We won't need the Alliance when we have super orcs.

The infernals will make a full mid-air stop and go crying back to old sargy when they see what their opposition is.
    Yup, you already lost the argument. /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ...... Sigh....
    I know dude, its very...

#boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And the ironic thing is, Those forces were defeated or beaten back, with many of its commanders and leaders dead.

Yet, when you have garrosh try to attack the alliance.. how many major lore casualties has garrosh actually killed himself within the alliance?
    How many Lore characters got killed by Thrall himself during Vanilla / BC / Wotlk?

Usually Commanders / Generals don't score the kills, they command their army to do so.

People still try to convince themselves Garrosh is a good warchief? wouldn't the mantle of a good warchief be one who ACTUALLY WINS WARS?
    He currently working on a power that even the the non Orcish Horde races combined with the Alliance Races are unable to stop his Orcs, question his methods & consequences but if he's able to pull this power off, he wins the war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    And suddenly your super orcs are now mind controlled slaves of the Old Gods.
    Your next move would be...?
    Pretty sure its already been confirmed garrosh is controlling the sha, he isn't corrupted by it.

Just give the others a little of the same and it's all good.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Pretty sure its already been confirmed garrosh is controlling the sha, he isn't corrupted by it.

Look at the Dominance Offensive questline....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

He currently working on a power that even the the non Orcish Horde races combined with the Alliance Races are unable to stop his Orcs, question his methods & consequences but if he's able to pull this power off, he wins the war.
    Thralls forces won the war against the scourge, illidans forces and the Qiraj.
    Garrosh's army get roflstomped by alliance and the horde rebellion.

Your points kind of moot.
    #boycottchina

He is indeed controlling them. However, the Sha are pure Old God energies. How long do you think it would take the other Old Gods to use that as a direct way into Garrosh's head, and those of his followers? A month? A year?
    Spectacularly short-term thinking done by a horrible leader who puts personal glory above everything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thralls forces won the war against the scourge, illidans forces and the Qiraj.
    Garrosh's army get roflstomped by alliance and the horde rebellion.

Your points kind of moot.
    Think about what you're saying- It wasn't just "thrall's forces" it was the WHOLE HORDE and all of the alliance to take down the burning legion, scourge, and qiraji.

Now it's taking 80% of the horde and 100% of the alliance to take out garrosh and his small army. Doesn't that prove garrosh is greater than thrall as warchief? He and his small army are pretty much equal to the scourge in terms of threat to the alliance/world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think about what you're saying- It wasn't just "thrall's forces" it was the WHOLE HORDE and all of the alliance to take down the burning legion, scourge, and qiraji.

Now it's taking 80% of the horde and 100% of the alliance to take out garrosh and his small army. Doesn't that prove garrosh is greater than thrall as warchief? He and his small army are pretty much equal to the scourge in terms of threat to the alliance/world.
    Thralls forces was the whole horde, 100% of it.

gotta love how you defend garrosh's army being the bad guys. By that alone, means they were doomed to lose.
    #boycottchina

If the only qualities required for being a good warchief are your capacity for drafting troops and building fortresses, then I guess Garrosh has a leg up on Thrall there, yeah.
    Personally, I want my leaders to have brains. Then again, I am Alliance, so maybe I made the right decision on that point.
    Also, not pissing off their friends. I like that ability in my leaders, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Aside from the Queen Calia and her Scarlet Dawn and the High Elves of Greenwood, I can also talk about the reconquest of Stromgarde by Danath Trollbane or maybe other issues more Horde oriented, as the return of Gul'dan from the Underworld, the adhesion of the uncorrupted Zandalari faithful to King Rastakhan to the Horde of Vol'jin or even the takeover of the island of Kezan for the Horde ...
    You are not a Blizzard employee, and are not part of their writing team. Fanfiction.net is ----> Thattaway.

Stop bringing your own wishfulfillment fantasies into discussions of actual ingame events.
    Stop mentioning fanmade factions in the same breath as actually established ones.
    Stop bringing roleplay which only a handful of people (assumedly) know about into the big picture under the assumption people have any clue what you're talking about.
    Stop.

• Calia is not in-game. Until Blizzard decides to make her a character of any significance, she may as well not have ever existed in the first place.
    • The remaining humans of Scarlet Crusade were utterly destroyed in Northrend. The Forsaken started their cleanup in Dragonblight, and the Ebon Blade finished the job in Icecrown. There is no Scarlet Dawn. Only the Fallen remain.
    • Greenwood is merely the name of the pass that lead to Silvermoon and Quel'danas. This is now the Dead Scar. Any high elves that fought in defense of it are now either dead, undead, blood elf, or part of the Silver Covenant.
    • Danath Trollbane is currently in Honor Hold; Hellfire Peninsula. Despite plenty rumors and faulty assumptions based on data mining, there are no announced plans by Blizzard doing anything with Danath or Stromgarde. Lawd almighty, I wish this wasn't the case, but it is.
    • The 'Underworld' is a term no longer used for the Twisting Nether. You do not easily "return" from the Twisting Nether, since you'll be dead and not in possesion of a body that hosts your presence on the material plane. Unless you're a demon. Blizzard has announced no plans surrounding any demonisation or otherwise 'return' of Gul'dan.
    • Zandalari are not corrupted to begin with. In actuality, they're in essence the most pure of all Trolls. They are far too proud to join a subgroup of trolls that already was too weak to survive alongside one of the first splinterfactions of the Zandalari; The Gurubashi.
    • The island of Kezan is currently for a large portion cooled lava, smothering all buildings and machines to inoperability. There's little to retake and far more to rebuild, though obsidian is actually quite brittle to build on. Not that this would stop goblins.

Nothing you write makes sense. Even working under the assumption that you're roleplaying, every scenario you describe is flawed in some fashion. And even if you were roleplaying, you're on the wrong forum. And even if you were on the RIGHT forum, you're apparently living in an alternate reality of Azeroth, where it is your personal playground where you can decide what is canon and what is not.

Just.
    Mothertruckin'.
    Stop.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-08-02 at 11:44 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    You are not a Blizzard employee, and are not part of their writing team. Fanfiction.net is ----> Thattaway.

Stop bringing your own wishfulfillment fantasies into discussions of actual ingame events.
    Stop mentioning fanmade factions in the same breath as actually established ones.
    Stop bringing roleplay which only a handful of people (assumedly) know about into the big picture under the assumption people have any clue what you're talking about.
    Stop.

• Calia is not in-game. Until Blizzard decides to make her a character of any significance, she may as well not have ever existed in the first place.
    • The remaining humans of Scarlet Crusade were utterly destroyed in Northrend. The Forsaken started their cleanup in Dragonblight, and the Ebon Blade finished the job in Icecrown. There is no Scarlet Dawn. Only the Fallen remain.
    • Greenwood is merely the name of the pass that lead to Silvermoon and Quel'danas. This is now the Dead Scar. Any high elves that fought in defense of it are now either dead, undead, blood elf, or part of the Silver Covenant.
    • Danath Trollbane is currently in Honor Hold; Hellfire Peninsula. Despite plenty rumors and faulty assumptions based on data mining, there are no announced plans by Blizzard doing anything with Danath or Stromgarde. Lawd almighty, I wish this wasn't the case, but it is.
    • The 'Underworld' is a term no longer used for the Twisting Nether. You do not easily "return" from the Twisting Nether, since you'll be dead and not in possesion of a body that hosts your presence on the material plane. Unless you're a demon. Blizzard has announced no plans surrounding any demonisation or otherwise 'return' of Gul'dan.
    • Zandalari are not corrupted to begin with. In actuality, they're in essence the most pure of all Trolls. They are far too proud to join a subgroup of trolls that already was too weak to survive alongside one of the first splinterfactions of the Zandalari; The Gurubashi.
    • The island of Kezan is currently for a large portion cooled lava, smothering all buildings and machines to inoperability. There's little to retake and far more to rebuild, though obsidian is actually quite brittle to build on. Not that this would stop goblins.

Nothing you write makes sense. Even working under the assumption that you're roleplaying, every scenario you describe is flawed in some fashion. And even if you were roleplaying, you're on the wrong forum. And even if you were on the RIGHT forum, you're apparently living in an alternate reality of Azeroth, where it is your personal playground where you can decide what is canon and what is not.

Just.
    Mothertruckin'.
    Stop.
    Ahh Chonar, by each post you post, I love you a little bit more.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account

Just.
    Mothertruckin'.
    Stop.
    I second that. I'm a roleplayer and even I know the difference between working within the grounds of lore, and making up your own shit to suit you.
    #boycottchina

I know dude, its very...
    It's funny, i feel the same everytime that you write something!!! We all know that you like this, and you know what we like.
    But the things are that Blizard is doing something that you like, and we can't talk lol (Hail!!!).
    You put some arguments that we know, and we put other arguments that you already know. SO in the end, you are happy because Blizzard is going your path, and we can talk because we can (I thing...looking from your posts, seems that you don't like anyone that don't think like you...).

And again and again, I can re-post the only thing that Trassk and I agree:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    It's funny, i feel the same everytime that you write something!!! We all know that you like this, and you know what we like.
    But the things are that Blizard is doing something that you like, and we can't talk lol (Hail!!!).
    You put some arguments that we know, and we put other arguments that you already know. SO in the end, you are happy because Blizzard is going your path, and we can talk because we can (I thing...looking from your posts, seems that you don't like anyone that don't think like you...).

And again and again, I can re-post the only thing that Trassk and I agree:
    Oh.. who are you?

So far only thing I've seen you post is agreeing with lowest common denominator on the threads. But I digress.
    #boycottchina

Oh.. who are you?
    Let me ask you same question Trassk, who are you.

I tell you who you are. You are nothing. Just like me, just like Belisaurio, just like everyone who visits these forums. Difference between us is that you think you are something.

Stop.

Just.
    Mothertruckin'.
    Stop.
    I agree with you that northem should stop, but:

1 - calia was present in rise of the lich king, so she did exist. she may be dead or undead now, though. you can also fish a coin that belonged to her in dalaran, so she kinda is in game, indirectly.

2 - the MoP scarlet monastery questline proved that the scarlet crusade survived vanilla and WotLK, because whitemane has uber ressurection skills. lilian voss kills her and prevents her to be ressurected, though, so the scarlet crusade might have been destroyed now, but I wouldn't bet on it, because blizzard appears to think that the scarlets are interesting when they are not.

4 - while this is true, I'd say gul'dan was probably more of a demon than an orc when he died, since his skull became an uber leet demonic artifact capable of corrupting entire blessed forests and turning people into winged demons with hairy legs that can kill tichondrius.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or is it getting a little personal in here?

Is it me or is it getting a little personal in here?
    Trassk always goes personal when he goes into discussion with zeal, I just decided I wont tolerate it any longer.