Deleted

Account merge/sor question

So I can get old WoW account if I want that wasn't played since like early WotLK and it's on US, and since I don't have any US account I got this question.
    So I know you can merge account in B.net ,but can you merge it to just created B.net account without WoW on it and then get SOR from someone for free 80etc. or you need to have WoW already on B.net account and then merge that old account to it and send SOR to yourself for free 80 boost and stuff.
    Kinda confused here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already know what your intention is.
    Let me guess your buying old accounts?
    if so, that can cost alot of trouble for your account by blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    So I can get old WoW account if I want that wasn't played since like early WotLK and it's on US, and since I don't have any US account I got this question.
    So I know you can merge account in B.net ,but can you merge it to just created B.net account without WoW on it and then get SOR from someone for free 80etc. or you need to have WoW already on B.net account and then merge that old account to it and send SOR to yourself for free 80 boost and stuff.
    Kinda confused here.
    It is plausible, though, I will not grant answer as it is breaking the rules of the game to purchase accounts.

Though, if it is your very own but unused account, yes, possible.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    /facepalm
    If I was offered to get account to play on US(and no I can getting it free, not paying for anything) that instantly makes me some account seller/cheater etc?
    I have almost 3 years old account on EU that I still play, and the only reason I asked this is that I actually wanted to try play on US, but didn't wanted to level from start again so just wanted to know if I was possible so I would skip to 80 and just get to 90 faster. If not I'll just have to start from scratch on US.
    Relax with the pitchforks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    /facepalm
    If I was offered to get account to play on US(and no I can getting it free, not paying for anything) that instantly makes me some account seller/cheater etc?
    I have almost 3 years old account on EU that I still play, and the only reason I asked this is that I actually wanted to try play on US, but didn't wanted to level from start again so just wanted to know if I was possible so I would skip to 80 and just get to 90 faster. If not I'll just have to start from scratch on US.
    Relax with the pitchforks.
    There's no pitchforks. Taking accounts from others seems to be frowned upon from Blizzard as well. Though, your choice if you wish to try. But all in all, on MMO-champion, it's normally best to wave off the passing threads about "I just got an account from a friend" or "I just bought this account" and so on. Those threads are normally not a good omen.

If I do recall, they even warn you about letting others play your account.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    We're just saying if you do anything that isn't allowed.
    Things that aren't yours blizzard is really harsh in.
    They perm ban you for these 'account' stealing things.

We are just warning you. You never know. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    We're just saying if you do anything that isn't allowed.
    Things that aren't yours blizzard is really harsh in.
    They perm ban you for these 'account' stealing things.

We are just warning you. You never know. =)
    Indeed. Better to be safe for others and yourself. That is why we advise you.

Deleted
    Alright then, so it seems like it's against Blizzards policy.
    And I know that buying account is not allowed and I wouldn't even consider doing that, so that's why I decided to ask here first after I was offered rather than taking that account and risking to get punished or anything.
    Thanks for then help tho.