A friend of mine does pretty well with Nidalee mid.

But even though he almost always win lane and get fairly fed, he still lose a lot of his games. That's primarily because his teammates doesn't adapt to the poke-playstyle of Nidalee.

I wouldn't count on using Nidalee mid to carry in solo queue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    I've seen someone go from Plat V to Diamond V as Nidalee mid.
    I wouldn't say that it's not able to carry games.
    OHKO spears are balanced etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Players
    Lol just dodge XD noobs

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine went from Silver to Plat V in a few weeks as Nidalee Mid (though he was high gold in S2).

He did play a few other champs but mainly Nidalee. Dem spears. I saw him 4vs1 some teams just because they were stupid enough to chase him. Kite -> Spears -> Kitty burst -> Kite some more -> More Spears and so on...

Deleted
    Nidalee is HELLA strong for solo-queue, are you guys serious?

Enemy tries to seige -> land a few spears, bam they have to back off
    Enemy tries to nashor -> land a few spears, bam, nashor is yours
    Enemy tries to dragon -> land a few spears, bam, it's yours

You can literally win the game alone by 1vX'ing enemies doing nashor by standing behind and landing spears, and because of the pit itself it's fantastically easy to land those spears.

She has awesome roam to snowball other lanes.

She has awesome sieging potential.

Nidalee mid is awesome, just be wary of champions like Zed/Ahri/Kha6. If the player is any good they'll destroy you in laning.

My only Midalee problem is that I become far too focused on landing spears and miss CS. My farm numbers are usually around half of my Orianna and Karthus farm numbers (and both of those are ~300 in a 35-40 minute game)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post

You can literally win the game alone by 1vX'ing enemies doing nashor by standing behind and landing spears, and because of the pit itself it's fantastically easy to land those spears.

Nidalee mid is awesome, just be wary of champions like Zed/Ahri/Kha6. If the player is any good they'll destroy you in laning.
    If enemy is stupid enough to try to take objectives with enemy ap nida alive and without wards in bushes and baiting her into a traps with her "land a few spears" attitude. She is very easy to shut down on mid (i say it from Galio, Anivia, Swain, Ziggs perspective) and she has little to no presence in teamfight (if she stays behind and throws spears - jungler/bruiser soaks up damage, if she goes into cat form and tries to bruise someone, just throw couple of AAs on her and she will die because she is very fragile). If she tries to contest objectives solo, chase her out with someone (or solo, if you are capable of doing so), even if you take damage from traps/spears, you still save objective.

The main issue of ap nidalee is her very strong heal+haste steroid, and off course her awesome "hidden" passive that makes people think that they should chase her in bushes for half of the map and die because of overextendingю

I've noticed that in all 6 games i've played today we had nidalee (either on our or enemy side), some popular troll-streamer played her recently?
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-09-23 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I've noticed that in all 6 games i've played today we had nidalee (either on our or enemy side), some popular troll-streamer played her recently?
    She was picked in the OMG vs Lemondogs game in Worlds, along with Support Veigar.

37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    She was picked in the OMG vs Lemondogs game in Worlds, along with Support Veigar.

Huh, i've seen today Veigar being picked and called "support", i've picked Quinn, and when we've got into a game, Veigar went to top lane with nidalee, i asked him to go bot, he said "omg, support doesn't mean to be on bot noob ltp", i guess that's why
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

How can I stop my friends from surrendering a game as soon as they see that their lane opponent is high gold or higher?

Everyone can have bad games or play a role/champion they aren't comfortable with....

Hell my usual normal game looks like this and still ends like this from time to time

Deleted
    Convince them that even Diamond players are crap.

Deleted
    I never had anyone surrender for that reason before afaik. o.o

That's a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I never had anyone surrender for that reason before afaik. o.o

That's a new one.
    They just give up before the game even started and proceed to lose the lane with that attitude. They don't understand that you can't win when you don't even try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

Tbh, I'm quite interested in the masteries/runes of that Yorick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post

The only thing I seem to be good at with Nidalee is spearing. Once I enter cat form to do damage I just drop dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Tbh, I'm quite interested in the masteries/runes of that Yorick.
    Just a guess, but either 9/21 or 0/21/9 (either works on Yorick), probably 9/21
    He has 84 AD @ lvl 1 w/ a Doran's Blade, which means he went AD marks/quints for the +15 AD. Rest looks like standard Armour / MR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Just a guess, but either 9/21 or 0/21/9 (either works on Yorick), probably 9/21
    He has 84 AD @ lvl 1 w/ a Doran's Blade, which means he went AD marks/quints for the +15 AD. Rest looks like standard Armour / MR.
    Hmm, I thought it was 87 AD, which would mean he goes 21 in Offense, AD marks + quints and Dorans Blade. Anyway I'm liking it. Sure you don't deal insane damage etc. but imo Yorick is just a massively fun champ by design. His early game (with blue buff) is quite strong really. His ganks (especially at 6) really aren't that bad and he can be a great support peeler in teamfights imo.

Yaay for another fun jungler you don't see every damn match.

p.s. You're right, it does seem to be 84 AD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is, in that game they didn't play him like a jungler. He got blue buff and then pretty much just sat in lane.

Yorick was a decent 2v1 laner already and with blue buff his sustain and shoving is insane. Now add an Aatrox and things just turn real ugly real fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone wants another interesting game from the World's Group stages, I suggest OMG vs TSM, with particular attention to OMG San's and comA's pick.

37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    What is so interesting about Fiddle/Cait? What did I miss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing special, far as I know.

--

Had to go top lane, we needed tankiness and Jax was already taken... Top lane Shyvana it is. Highest farm in the game and 5/0/6 kda